NJ (0-10) vs TX ("Top 10 calpreps style")

TheRealCAJ

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

And QBs...

Cali wants no part of any per capita discussion.

1 hour ago, Pops said:

This one is a W for OH

Glenview # 80 team in OH and Camden was one point away from being in top 2-3 in GA (finished 12-1 with only loss being to GA #3 by 32-31)

does anyone think GA it's a coincidence that GA played the worst OH team in Herbie history

They look comparable on film to many of Cali's top teams.

Poor Cali is as good as the worst team in Herbie history.

4 hours ago, Pops said:

This one is a W for OH

Glenview # 80 team in OH and Camden was one point away from being in top 2-3 in GA (finished 12-1 with only loss being to GA #3 by 32-31)

does anyone think GA it's a coincidence that GA played the worst OH team in Herbie history

This is funny.  Glenville was NOT the 80th best team in Ohio.  Dude, these are the reasons you can't just fully rely on maxpreps. SMH.  

• Like 1

In fact according to calpreps, Camden was the WORST team to beat Glenville that year.  Their other losses?  17-14 loss to St. Eds and St. Iggy 24-6 both away games.    Meanwhile they lost 23-14 to Camden in their home state. 

St. Eds was nationally ranked 67th, and  #6 in Ohio.  St. Iggy was nationally ranked 15th, and #1 in Ohio.   Camden was nationally ranked in the 300s lol.  Which is also ridiculous!

5 hours ago, Pops said:

This one is a W for OH

And its GLENVILLE. I'LL spell it out for you. 

G

L

E

N

V

I

L

L

Got it? 

And they where not the worst. 

I know this because Grove City (OH) was the worse team to participate. They played Buford after another backed out. And they where forced to find a quick replacement. 

Grove City went 2-8 the previous year and the same year Buford beat their ass 42-7 

Just now, 954gator said:

According to CP, Glenville was the 78th best team in OH.  Which is a joke.

Oh dear god.... 

Didnt Glenville make it to the semi-finals or something that year they played Camden? 

How the hell is that #78? 

See theirs alot of fixing needed at CP... 

I mean damn even in 1A classes hitting Semifinals is a top 40 in state rank at the very least. 

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh dear god.... 

Didnt Glenville make it to the semi-finals or something that year they played Camden? 

How the hell is that #78? 

See theirs alot of fixing needed at CP... 

I mean damn even in 1A classes hitting Semifinals is a top 40 in state rank at the very least. 

No.  They somehow controversially didn't get in.   3 point loss to St. Eds,  and a loss to eventual State champ.   I think they were punished or something for having a bunch of kids ejected for a brawl or something.

8 hours ago, Pops said:

You keep wanting to exclude DLS's game against Louisiana's best team that effectively had a running clock in second quarter

if DLS just stuck with Louisiana and NorCal, the streak would still be in tact 

You lie as effortlessly as, cheeto. 

The only good thing is your lies are so OLD no one cares.

6 hours ago, Pops said:

This one is a W for OH

#80 team in OH... F*ing joke. 

They barely lost to St. Edward (a week before Camden) and all I heard after that game was how Glenville shouldve won. St. Edward was #6 in Ohio and only beat Glenville 17-14, while the next week Camden beat them 23-14 (while kneeling inside the 10 to end that game).

The only other game they lost was to State Champ St. Iggy.

They were #80 bc outside of those 3 games their schedule sucked ass... and all bc they lost to Iggy and Eds they missed the playoffs.

Glenville was good enough to be Top 10 in OH that year. 

St. Edward was #6 in OH and #67 in the country at CP that year, Camden went to Ohio and beat Glenville worse than St. Edward. Glenville was, in reality a Top 8-10 team in OH. They were insanely talented.

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

In fact according to calpreps, Camden was the WORST team to beat Glenville that year.  Their other losses?  17-14 loss to St. Eds and St. Iggy 24-6 both away games.    Meanwhile they lost 23-14 to Camden in their home state. 

St. Eds was nationally ranked 67th, and  #6 in Ohio.  St. Iggy was nationally ranked 15th, and #1 in Ohio.   Camden was nationally ranked in the 300s lol.  Which is also ridiculous!

Exactly.

Glenville was ranked so low bc their schedule sucked outside of those 3 games.

And I remember everyone from OH saying Glenville shouldve won that game vs St. Eds. 

Camden went to OH and beat them worse than OH #6 St. Ed.

This moron Pops says a win for Ohio... lol...

(#1 OH, #15 Nationally) St. Ignatius OH 24, Glenville 6 (St. Ig won state)

(#12 GA, #314 Nationally (lol)) Camden Co. GA 23, Glenville 14 (With Camden kneeling inside the 10 to end this game) 

(#6 OH, #65 Nationally) St. Edward OH 17, Glenville 14

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

This is funny.  Glenville was NOT the 80th best team in Ohio.  Dude, these are the reasons you can't just fully rely on maxpreps. SMH.  

Or, a reason you ought not to ignore it 

trust me, if that is all I look at, I'm. Enter than most on here as far as team assessments

51 minutes ago, Pops said:

Or, a reason you ought not to ignore it 

trust me, if that is all I look at, I'm. Enter than most on here as far as team assessments

Honestly the only reason I look at it is for convenience, as it's tied in with Maxpreps. (Which I use a lot to see matchup results etc)   

Back then (2011) CP was a joke, nowadays it's much much better, but it still has too many flaws.  That's why maxpreps does their own poll,  they try and do the adjusting themselves.    It's no secret you'll notice more Fl and Ga teams and less California teams on their other poll.

24 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You lie as effortlessly as, cheeto. 

The only good thing is your lies are so OLD no one cares

The irony is rich

am pretty sure I'm younger than you especially considering our relative life expectancies arising from our individual socioeconomic positions, lifestyles and diet

23 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Honestly the only reason I look at it is for convenience, as it's tied in with Maxpreps. (Which I use a lot to see matchup results etc)   

Back then (2011) CP was a joke, nowadays it's much much better, but it still has too many flaws.  That's why maxpreps does their own poll,  they try and do the adjusting themselves.    It's no secret you'll notice more Fl and Ga teams and less California teams on their other poll.

So, of course you think the one with more FL teams is right?

steven speilewixk (speelling) is from NJ and MP allows him to put out his own poll to add content not because there was an editorial position in the accuracy of CP

you spend too much effort dismissing it because you don't get it -- it's just A>B>C for 14,000 teams -- iow, THE TRUTH

Glenview didn't have a top 4,000 win and you and your Song of the South friends are going apeshit because they were competitive against better teams -- their #1400 rank is justified and sorry GA that that's the OOS game you want to brag on

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

steven speilewixk (speelling) is from NJ and MP allows him to put out his own poll to add content not because there was an editorial position in the accuracy of CP

you spend too much effort dismissing it because you don't get it -- it's just A>B>C for 14,000 teams -- iow, THE TRUTH

Glenview didn't have a top 4,000 win and you and your Song of the South friends are going apeshit because they were competitive against better teams -- their #1400 rank is justified and sorry GA that that's the OOS game you want to brag on

When did calling you out on your BS become bragging?

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

When did calling you out on your BS become bragging?

I believe there's some post in front of mine by a GA guy that lists GA as #2 state

Behind big-brother FL, without whom, there'd be very little national credibility, so understand the deference 

I'm not sure if that's better described as bragging or delusionally raving but that's one example 

you aren't really questioning the existence or pervasiveness of GA bragging, I trust, as that is undeniable -- I'm just trying to level the field a bit from your parochial and saturating perspectives 

59 minutes ago, Pops said:

The irony is rich

am pretty sure I'm younger than you especially considering our relative life expectancies arising from our individual socioeconomic positions, lifestyles and diet

I'm pretty sure none of that changes the fact you are a hasbeen who is a compulsive liar.

2 hours ago, Pops said:

So you think teams should only be ranked or given credit for wins then?   They had a shitty schedule.   Doesn't matter if they were wins outside the top 500/1000/2000 because they blasted those teams.    

They were HUGE on both sides of the lines with athletes everywhere.  They were traditionally known to be the most (or among the most) talented Ohio teams back then.  They always had trouble winning state, but at the time was always good.

• Like 1