NJ (0-10) vs TX ("Top 10 calpreps style")

TheRealCAJ

34 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

1. Florida

2. Georgia

3. Texas

4. Cali

5. Ohio

6. -------------

I wouldn't go that far.   They are right on the big 3's heels though.   Even if they were that good they have to prove it against teams not named FL.   Florida wasn't considered a top state for a long while (even though they really were), they had to go out and prove that shit.   I wish Ga could have played some games out West or in Texas this year.  

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I wouldn't go that far.   They are right on the big 3's heels though.   Even if they were that good they have to prove it against teams not named FL.   Florida wasn't considered a top state for a long while (even though they really were), they had to go out and prove that shit.   I wish Ga could have played some games out West or in Texas this year.  

Until GA best team can play significantly better against elite opponents than CA #76 they will stay securely at #5

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Until GA best team can play significantly better against elite opponents than CA #76 they will stay securely at #5

Truthfully, that game is weak, but I don't know what it is Ga can't seem to get games with Cali or Texas.    Why you have them below Ohio I don't understand, but it's all just a matter of opinion.   Ga's top teams have worked our top teams before so I don't really have that problem.  

How many times has Ga played Ohio?   Only game I can think of is when Camden County beat Glenville at the Herby classic a good while back.  

http://www.maxpreps.com/video/watch.aspx?videoid=4d2f9b96-b62c-8db9-86c2-83448c10209f

20 minutes ago, 954gator said:

How many times has Ga played Ohio?   Only game I can think of is when Camden County beat Glenville at the Herby classic a good while back.  

http://www.maxpreps.com/video/watch.aspx?videoid=4d2f9b96-b62c-8db9-86c2-83448c10209f

Part of what enables OH to dominate GA for the coveted #4 spot is OH somehow manages to play the same everyone that GA avoids like the plague

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

Part of what enables OH to dominate GA for the coveted #4 spot is OH somehow manages to play the same everyone that GA avoids like the plague

Maybe, but you think playing the majority of your OOS games vs Kentucky, Penn, Indiana etc is tougher than playing Fl and the southeast area?

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

CA better worry about trying to beat Bishop Gorman and keep DLS from playing OOS.......before ever talking about another state or school.

Some of this stuff is too comical....

Comical is LA trying to have a voice in grown states conversations 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 954gator said:

Maybe, but you think playing the majority of your OOS games vs Kentucky, Penn, Indiana etc is tougher than playing Fl and the southeast area?

OH plays BNU/ NJ every year plus have played top CA teams (DLS, SJB, servite...) plus whoever they played in Herbies (I think sta played in that didn't they)

4 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Bishop Gorman is 14-2 vs CA......grow up, son, 

DLS is 4-7 OOS and still raping norcal......

Carry on, grown up.

SMDH

You keep wanting to exclude DLS's game against Louisiana's best team that effectively had a running clock in second quarter

if DLS just stuck with Louisiana and NorCal, the streak would still be in tact 

34 minutes ago, Pops said:

OH plays BNU/ NJ every year plus have played top CA teams (DLS, SJB, servite...) plus whoever they played in Herbies (I think sta played in that didn't they)

Yeah STA played Elder in 08.   Ga played in the Herbie against Ohio in 2011 and won also.  

That's basically all I can find of that game.  

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Yeah STA played Elder in 08.   Ga played in the Herbie against Ohio in 2011 and won also.  

That's basically all I can find of that game.  

This one is a W for OH

Glenview # 80 team in OH and Camden was one point away from being in top 2-3 in GA (finished 12-1 with only loss being to GA #3 by 32-31)

does anyone think GA it's a coincidence that GA played the worst OH team in Herbie history