NJ (0-10) vs TX ("Top 10 calpreps style")

TheRealCAJ

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Since lowly state ranked LBP is on par with Grayson, and GAs top teams. Then I fully expect Vista Murrieta to take it to my poor, tiny, undersized, and inexperienced hoglets this year. I think we will keep it close for a little while... MAYBE!

Nah... we'll hear about how VM isnt that good... 

But its safe to compare LBP to Grayson... 

I see how it works... 

CA pulls BS out of nowhere its all cool but GA does it... its a sin... 

And by the way @AztecPadre Chandler fell 1 PT shy of beating Valdosta by the same score an 8-5 Colquitt did. 

Tell Chandler to step it up. 

An 8-5 team did what a 14-1 state champ did... 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I see how it works... 

And by the way @AztecPadre Chandler fell 1 PT shy of beating Valdosta by the same score an 8-5 Colquitt did. 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!  Let me guess you think VM is a top Cali team?

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Since lowly state ranked LBP is on par with Grayson, and GAs top teams. Then I fully expect Vista Murrieta to take it to my poor, tiny, undersized, and inexperienced hoglets this year. I think we will keep it close for a little while... MAYBE!

Taking liberties with my post but yeah I hope for your sake that the hogs take care of their business 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I see how it works... 

Pretty sure Grayson and LBP were only compared on how they both played IMG.Draw whatever conclusion you want but there was no BS about it

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

SMH.  Just when I think you have turned the corner.  Come to Cali during our bowl game state titles. My treat.  Just be prepared to pick your tongue off the floor. 

Switch Ca for FL and I'd still say the same thing.   Just Because CP has Cali 20-0 vs Ga or GA 20-0 vs NJ, doesn't mean I believe that would happen.  Shoot CP would probably have Cali go 20-0 (top 20 teams matched up) against every state last year except Nevada lol.  No state is that good brotha!  Not Fl, Tex, Ga, Alaska, orrrr Cali lol.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Rush said it best himself. 

VM wouldnt have agreed to this 90K+$ trip if they didnt feel like they would have a chance

Yeah they felt they had a chance against Dll Murietta Valley to and they didn't even have to travel 2500 miles to find out they didn't.

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Flight from CA to GA for about 80-100 kids. 

Then the nearest Suitable airport to Moultrie is in Jacksonville,FL.... Hotels,Food then Travel Buses.... yea.... 

Sounds about right.

What I really wanna know is who all was offered to play against Colquitt.....because I really do feel like some of their higher ranked teams were offered the game but turned it down. 

14 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yeah they felt they had a chance against Dll Murietta Valley to and they didn't even have to travel 2500 miles to find out they didn't.

Lol exactly.  Haha calquit and ga in general know what they are doing.  They bring in a one time big team from 5 years ago from the best state in the union and build it up to be this monster of a team coming to tiny lil moutlrie for a friday night match up.  And somehow the tiny little undersized hawgs will miraculously prevail. LOL!!!!!!  Of course probst will do his best to hype this game and their tremendous victory and go on another nationwide presser to push for a national end of the year tournament only to continue to duck the calls from the real top teams in the country.  I CAN SEE IT ALL NOW!!! Oh the humanity of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol exactly.  Haha calquit and ga in general know what they are doing.  They bring in a one time big team from 5 years ago from the best state in the union and build it up to be this monster of a team coming to tiny lil moutlrie for a friday night match up.  And somehow the tiny little undersized hawgs will miraculously prevail. LOL!!!!!!  Of course probst will do his best to hype this game and their tremendous victory and go on another nationwide presser to push for a national end of the year tournament only to continue to duck the calls from the real top teams in the country.  I CAN SEE IT ALL NOW!!! Oh the humanity of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best state in the country? 

Im still looking...