From 2005-2019 TN is 2-26 vs Alabama and Florida

HooverOutlaw

59 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU has also past TN from tradition and titles standpoint. 

TN has 1 ap national title in the past 69 years. 

So. The entire state of Texas has one title in the last 50 years so what’s your point? 

Thats 12 division 1 teams with a combined 1 title in half a century. 

But it’s ok because they are all stocked with Texas natives 

So what are you trying to get at? 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:05 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

LSU has also past TN from tradition and titles standpoint. 

TN has 1 ap national title in the past 69 years. 

And yet Tennessee is still the second most winning SEC team behind bama only. And yet Tennessee holds number 10 recruiting class, pending Zach Evans. If we can get talenteted recruits to sign from the state of Florida Alabama Carolina now imagine what the class will look like when we actually start winning lol. The tide is turning.

43 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

And yet Tennessee is still the second most winning SEC team behind bama only. And yet Tennessee holds number 10 recruiting class, pending Zach Evans. If we can get talenteted recruits to sign from the state of Florida Alabama Carolina now imagine what the class will look like when we actually start winning lol. The tide is turning.

LSU now has more SEC wins than TN.

1 hour ago, StAllThewaY said:

I said what I said you can cut it how you want. Tennessee is the second winningest team only behind Bama. Besides why are you pulling LSU's scrotum.

I don't  like LSU. I think with 3 national titles in the last 17 years they have past TN.  Alabama fans hate TN. Question is why does a STA fan support TN?  In the last 40 years all big 3 Florida schools are better than TN.  In the mid to late 90s when TN was good they were dirty as hell just like their Coach Phil Fulmer. 

Only 1 coach has an award given out yearly for the most arrest and it's the Fulmer Cup.

• Haha 1

I didnt say you liked LSU I said you were hanging on LSU's sack. The real question is if Tennessee is so irrelevant why would a fan of one of if not the most dominating sports teams take time out of the middle of a working day to create a post about Tennessee. Very strange to me. In some places the cops tend to let small things go on the back roads because college football trumps EVERYTHING!!!! In other places life goes on after college football. Roll tide lol. Seems like the bama fans starting to look over your shoulder.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

You talking recently or all time? 

Bro, nobody care about shit that happened forever and a day ago. I mean, does anybody care that the Ivy League was where it was at 90 years ago? 

Tennessee had been an upper echelon until the past 20 years or so. I just don’t think you can be considered that being that you haven’t even won your own conference in 2+ decades. Especially when LSU, bama, and Florida have all won multiple titles since your Conference title and auburn won one as well. 

Comparing yourselves to an LSU squad that has won three titles since 2003 and, if I remember correctly, is around the same all time is silly. 

Again, Yale is top 5 all time in wins and nobody is comparing them to top teams today. 

JMO