Tyson vs Wilder

thc6795

Watching prelims now. Waiting on the main event. I was leaning heavily for Tyson before the weigh in. Now seeing how much heavier he is, I'm not so sure. I think this fucking idiot is really going to try and throw bombs with bomb squad. If he does this will be over early.

With Xtra weight I don't see Tyson being as mobile and sticking his jab out all 12 rounds. I see Wilder winning KO 8th round.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Watching prelims now. Waiting on the main event. I was leaning heavily for Tyson before the weigh in. Now seeing how much heavier he is, I'm not so sure. I think this fucking idiot is really going to try and throw bombs with bomb squad. If he does this will be over early.

With Xtra weight I don't see Tyson being as mobile and sticking his jab out all 12 rounds. I see Wilder winning KO 8th round.

Biggest question can wilder hang with the extra weight. Hes never been this heavy before 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I was thinking the same thing. I was favoring Fury before I saw the results of the weigh-in and read his comment that he came in heavier because he's going for the KO. 

Wilder is heavier too. He claims that it's because he's in better shape, not worse, than the last time they fought.

I'm still rooting for Fury, but I'd probably give the edge Wilder. 

• Like 1

Final thought

Wilder looked like apollo creed up against drago. Luckily the corner stepped in and said enough. Wilder was going to get killed 

Mike tyson should go to him and say I bet u had a plan. Well that plan went out the door when u got hit in the mouth.

Wouldnt surprise me if wilder is on the way to the hospital to have his ear looked at 

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Final thought

Wilder looked like apollo creed up against drago. Luckily the corner stepped in and said enough. Wilder was going to get killed 

Mike tyson should go to him and say I bet u had a plan. Well that plan went out the door when u got hit in the mouth.

Wouldnt surprise me if wilder is on the way to the hospital to have his ear looked at 

Of Tyson said mouth it was more like mouf 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I think a lot of people are caught up in the moment. Great performance by Fury last night, but I'm not ready to say that he's gonna KO AJ. I truly believe AJ beats him. 

No way. AJ not a top 5 heavy. His jaw is too much of a liability. Wilder would end his career. Fury way to technical. You saw what a partially in shape Ruiz did to him. You also saw he couldn't take out a fat Ruiz. An in shape Ruiz beats him. Ortiz again could end his career. I've been watching boxing for over 40 years seen them come and go. Right now Fury is the best heavy on the planet.

• Like 1