Tyson vs Wilder

thc6795

40 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No way. AJ not a top 5 heavy. His jaw is too much of a liability. Wilder would end his career. Fury way to technical. You saw what a partially in shape Ruiz did to him. You also saw he couldn't take out a fat Ruiz. An in shape Ruiz beats him. Ortiz again could end his career. I've been watching boxing for over 40 years seen them come and go. Right now Fury is the best heavy on the planet.

Not a top 5 heavyweight? Wow.... 

21 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Watching prelims now. Waiting on the main event. I was leaning heavily for Tyson before the weigh in. Now seeing how much heavier he is, I'm not so sure. I think this fucking idiot is really going to try and throw bombs with bomb squad. If he does this will be over early.

With Xtra weight I don't see Tyson being as mobile and sticking his jab out all 12 rounds. I see Wilder winning KO 8th round.

I guess the man knew what he was doing after all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Thanks for. Sharing brother! Fury dominated..painful trip to the hospital with a likely punctured eardrum. Ouch

Texasball and I had a discussion about this fight beforehand and both felt that Fury had a great chance.  My only concern was that he was coming in Too heavy but that actually helped him bully Wilder and lean on him.  That was an old fashioned Heavweight ass whiipping.  Truth be told they have 19 rounds under their belt and Fury has probably won 16 or 17 of them. He is clearly the better Prizefighter IMHO.   He was treated on Site and did not need to go to Hospital he did not have a busted ear drum either. 

• Thanks 1

The greatest damn excuse ever. The Costume 😎

Deontay Wilder says 40-pound costume left his legs dead in a seventh-round TKO loss to Tyson Fury

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deontay-wilder-says-40-pound-costume-left-his-legs-dead-in-a-seventhround-tko-loss-to-tyson-fury-215534451.html

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder said the costume he wore for his ring walk Saturday prior to his fight with Tyson Fury was too heavy and weakened his legs. (Mikey Williams/Top Rank)

Deontay Wilder wanted to make his ring walk prior to his fight with Tyson Fury on Saturday special and wore a 40-pound costume as a tribute to Black History Month. But Wilder said the costume was too heavy and was the reason that he didn’t have his legs under him in his seventh-round TKO loss to Fury.

Wilder also said he is upset with assistant trainer Mark Breland for throwing in the towel to stop the fight and suggested that Breland will no longer be part of the team on fight night. He said he was displeased with the work of referee Kenny Bayless, who took a point from Fury in the fifth round, and went out of his way to congratulate Fury on his performance.

Wilder was knocked down in the third round of the heavyweight title fight by a straight right hand and then again in the fifth with a left hook to the body. His balance seemed off for much of the fight, and he slipped several times and went down two times in addition to the official knockdowns.

He said he wasn’t hurt by the punches and wanted the chance to continue. 🤣

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The greatest damn excuse ever. The Costume 😎

Deontay Wilder says 40-pound costume left his legs dead in a seventh-round TKO loss to Tyson Fury

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deontay-wilder-says-40-pound-costume-left-his-legs-dead-in-a-seventhround-tko-loss-to-tyson-fury-215534451.html

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder said the costume he wore for his ring walk Saturday prior to his fight with Tyson Fury was too heavy and weakened his legs. (Mikey Williams/Top Rank)

Deontay Wilder wanted to make his ring walk prior to his fight with Tyson Fury on Saturday special and wore a 40-pound costume as a tribute to Black History Month. But Wilder said the costume was too heavy and was the reason that he didn’t have his legs under him in his seventh-round TKO loss to Fury.

Wilder also said he is upset with assistant trainer Mark Breland for throwing in the towel to stop the fight and suggested that Breland will no longer be part of the team on fight night. He said he was displeased with the work of referee Kenny Bayless, who took a point from Fury in the fifth round, and went out of his way to congratulate Fury on his performance.

Wilder was knocked down in the third round of the heavyweight title fight by a straight right hand and then again in the fifth with a left hook to the body. His balance seemed off for much of the fight, and he slipped several times and went down two times in addition to the official knockdowns.

He said he wasn’t hurt by the punches and wanted the chance to continue. 🤣

Or...you got your ass straight up handed to you!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

"You would rather look good and lose...then look bad and win"

-White men can't jump

So you wear a costume to celebrate black history Month and a white man kicks your ass during Black History Month after you claimed you would make history during black history Month by kicking his Ass. 😎  And now you blame the very Costume on your Ass getting kicked.  I got a feeling Fury just made him a part of Black History 🤣

Image result for BLACK CARD REVOKED GIF

Image result for revoke your brother card

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Further evidence it wasn't the costume 

This short video clip, which was shot ringside by ESPN, shows the thudding impact of a Fury knockdown as Wilder hits the deck.

Tyson Fury punch

Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury

Fury packs some serious power in that long frame, been following both fighters leading up to this bout and saw some clips and I was  impressed with Fury. Just looking at him, you're thinking Fury to be a little goofy and clumsy or I was seeing him that way anyways.

Was waiting for Wilder to get underneath Fury and negate the bombs, didn't seem to happen.

BGW

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fury packs some serious power in that long frame, been following both fighters leading up to this bout and saw some clips and I was  impressed with Fury. Just looking at him, you're thinking Fury to be a little goofy and clumsy or I was seeing him that way anyways.

Was waiting for Wilder to get underneath Fury and negate the bombs, didn't seem to happen.

BGW

IMO, Wilder just doesn't have the boxing skills to overcome what Fury brings.  I've only seen him twice though.  A Frazier or Tyson style of fighter would do well IMO.

• Like 1