Dear Leader likes numbers

noonereal

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

At least I see where you got that BS from, crying concha.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/prntly/

I usually try to avoid engaging in the threads that are simply whataboutism designed to change the subject and rationalize incompetence, but I'm weak, and these are surreal times, and your link made me laugh.  (Note: I did not try to find the Prntly article myself - link says it's offline)

The New York Times ran a fact check on IMPOTUS's statement (Here).  It contains links to the CDC archives as the source material (Note: I did look at the CDC archives myself ).  People can decide what sources they want to believe for themselves.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

“If you go back to the swine flu, it was nothing like this. They didn’t do testing like this, and actually they lost approximately 14,000 people, and they didn’t do the testing. They started thinking about testing when it was far too late.”

False. This is blatantly wrong. Diagnostic tests for the swine flu were approved and shipped out less than two weeks after the H1N1 virus was identified and a day before the first death in the United States.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identified the first case of the virus on April 14, 2009. The Obama administration declared swine flu a public health emergency on April 26. The Food and Drug Administration approved a rapid test for the virus two days later. At the time, the C.D.C. had reported 64 cases and zero deaths. The C.D.C. began shipping test kits to public health laboratories on May 1 (at 141 cases and one death) and a second test was approved in July. From May to September 2009, the agency shipped more than 1,000 kits, each one able to test 1,000 specimens.

To be sure, researchers found flaws and limitations in the tests but testing was conducted. A vaccine became available in early October but, amid reports of shortages, President Obama declared the outbreak a national emergency later that month. The estimated death toll in the United States from the H1N1 epidemic was 12,469 from April 2009 to April 2010.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I usually try to avoid engaging in the threads that are simply whataboutism designed to change the subject and rationalize incompetence, but I'm weak, and these are surreal times, and your link made me laugh.  (Note: I did not try to find the Prntly article myself - link says it's offline)

The New York Times ran a fact check on IMPOTUS's statement (Here).  It contains links to the CDC archives as the source material (Note: I did look at the CDC archives myself ).  People can decide what sources they want to believe for themselves.

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

“If you go back to the swine flu, it was nothing like this. They didn’t do testing like this, and actually they lost approximately 14,000 people, and they didn’t do the testing. They started thinking about testing when it was far too late.”

False. This is blatantly wrong. Diagnostic tests for the swine flu were approved and shipped out less than two weeks after the H1N1 virus was identified and a day before the first death in the United States.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identified the first case of the virus on April 14, 2009. The Obama administration declared swine flu a public health emergency on April 26. The Food and Drug Administration approved a rapid test for the virus two days later. At the time, the C.D.C. had reported 64 cases and zero deaths. The C.D.C. began shipping test kits to public health laboratories on May 1 (at 141 cases and one death) and a second test was approved in July. From May to September 2009, the agency shipped more than 1,000 kits, each one able to test 1,000 specimens.

To be sure, researchers found flaws and limitations in the tests but testing was conducted. A vaccine became available in early October but, amid reports of shortages, President Obama declared the outbreak a national emergency later that month. The estimated death toll in the United States from the H1N1 epidemic was 12,469 from April 2009 to April 2010.

Just FYI, I don't even know what the fuck "Prntly" is.

It appears that Chiptard the Wonder Racist is still chasing me around begging for my attention.

Did Chip actually manage to disprove any of the dates/facts I presented?  

In terms of "whataboutism", is it not fair to question the objectivity of the current feeding frenzy?

The same asshats currently waking up every morning (as they have for about 4 years now) to think up the next attack on Trump were the ones who accused him of racism for restricting China travel - which is widely credited for limiting the impact that COVID-19 has has here in the US (see Europe).

The press and people who currently criticize the president are generally the same who bend over to praise and cover up for anything the last guy did. Truth.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I usually try to avoid engaging in the threads that are simply whataboutism ...👍me too

“If you go back to the swine flu, it was nothing like this. They didn’t do testing like this...

False. This is blatantly wrong.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identified the first case of the virus on April 14, 2009. .>>>... to September 2009, the agency shipped more than 1,000 kits....

To be sure, researchers found flaws and limitations in the tests .....

So let me see If I have your whataboutism claim correct...

Having the opinion that taking half a year to produce 1,000 limited and flawed testing kits, has been outpaced by today's testing, is false and blatantly wrong?

I'm thinking that the only way this type of "fact checking" works... is if you self define your results as subjective to quoting and agreeing with only sources that the fact checker themselves approve of...

But regardless of the political whataboutism....

What would you call the person who relies on this type of  'fact checking proof of claim'...

...thinking they have done anything but embarrass themselves?

🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, concha said:

It appears that Chiptard the Wonder Racist is still chasing me around begging for my attention.

In terms of "whataboutism", is it not fair to question the objectivity of the current feeding frenzy?

The same asshats currently waking up every morning (as they have for about 4 years now) to think up the next attack on Trump were the ones who accused him of racism for restricting China travel - which is widely credited for limiting the impact that COVID-19 has has here in the US (see Europe).

The press and people who currently criticize the president are generally the same who bend over to praise and cover up for anything the last guy did. Truth.

I believe, especially in a time of crisis, that real patriots try to verify information for themselves and not send on fake news to others.  We are all going to make mistakes, that is understandable, and when we do, we learn from it and keep doing our best and stop posting BS.

IMPOTUS does deserve credit for restricting China travel, but then he squandered all of the time he bought for us and more.  The first known CV case in S. Korea was Jan 20, and the first one here was Jan 21.  When it comes to testing S. Korea is way ahead of us, leaving us in no position to know where we are or how we are doing relative to Europe or anywhere else.

42 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

WHAT MR. TRUMP SAID

Everything about crying concha's "trish reagan style rant" was false and totally out of context. 

He should be banned for peddling it. 

A real disgrace to education. 

Just now, 15yds4gibberish said:

I believe, especially in a time of crisis, that real patriots try to verify information for themselves and not send on fake news to others.  We are all going to make mistakes, that is understandable, and when we do, we learn from it and keep doing our best and stop posting BS.

IMPOTUS does deserve credit for restricting China travel, but then he squandered all of the time he bought for us and more.  The first known CV case in S. Korea was Jan 20, and the first one here was Jan 21.  When it comes to testing S. Korea is way ahead of us, leaving us in no position to know where we are or how we are doing relative to Europe or anywhere else.

He squandered all the time? And more?

I didn't realize you were an infectious disease expert and clairvoyant to boot.  I believe Dr Fauci is of the opinion we continue to benefit. But as it's you, your personal outcha ass anti-Trump take is not surprising.

And we seem to be doing better than the Europeans. Aren't they the usual go-to point of comparison for folks like you?

May you have a nice and COVID-19 free weekend...

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

At least I see where you got that BS from, crying concha.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/prntly/

You are a freakin disgrace!

57 minutes ago, concha said:

33 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I believe, especially in a time of crisis, that real patriots try to verify information for themselves and not send on fake news to others.  We are all going to make mistakes....

"Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC), founded in 2015, is an independent online media outlet. MBFC is dedicated to educating the public on media bias and deceptive news practices.  MBFC’s aim is to inspire action and a rejection of overtly biased media."

MBFC follows a strict methodology for determining the biases of sources. When determining bias, there isn’t any true scientific formula that is 100% objective.  There are objective measures that can be calculated, but ultimately there will be some degree of subjective judgement to determine these.    When calculating bias we are not just looking at political bias, but also how factual the information is and if they provide links to credible, verifiable sources.....

....that we approve of . 🤣

BTW: Love how the methodology squares itself....with it's own rankings 😝. and digging how the  assumption/methodology declares that if something is from a left leaning or right leaning source, that it is necessarily scored as more 'False'....that's cute too.

PS: shouldn't a "real patriot" try to verify how they fact check first??? 🙄

• Haha 1

VP Pence talking now.

Surgeon General Vice Admiral Jerome Adams standing behind him, a black man.

Two women, including one of color.

HUD Secretary Dr Ben Carson...

Does the MSM not mention it?

Do they praise the diversity?

Or maybe they get labeled as Uncle Toms, traitors to their sex etc...?

Thoughts?

Just now, thc6795 said:

No kidding. The Grand 🦎 asking for someone to be banned is hilarious.

I've had that imbecilic jackass on ignore for probably 2+ years now. Hell, maybe longer. I don't even remember. But he still chases me around responding to my posts to beg for my attention. What a pathetic fool.

🤣  😂  🤣

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, concha said:

VP Pence talking now.

Surgeon General Vice Admiral Jerome Adams standing behind him, a black man.

Two women, including one of color.

HUD Secretary Dr Ben Carson...

Does the MSM not mention it?

Do they praise the diversity?

Or maybe they get labeled as Uncle Toms, traitors to their sex etc...?

Thoughts?

Vice Admiral Adams looks like he can kick someone's ass.  Great image to have for a Surgeon General  Don't know why Dr. Carson is present as HUD Sec. I get he's a Brain Housing Group Surgeon.  

Bro looks like an Athlete 

Image result for SURGEON GENERAL ADAMS

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

Vice Admiral Adams looks like he can kick someone's ass.  Great image to have for a surgeon General  Don't know why Dr. Carson is present as HUD Sec. I get he's a Brain Housing Group Surgeon.  

Bro looks like an Athlete 

Image result for SURGEON GENERAL ADAMS

If he worked for a Democratic administration, Joe Biden might call him good-looking, clean, articulate...  That's a dream, man!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

If he worked for a Democratic administration, Joe Biden might call him good-looking, clean, articulate...  That's a dream, man!

I know what you are referring too.  🤣  But damn can POTUS convice VPOTUS to get some damn sun.  That dude is translucent. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

I know what you are referring too.  🤣

I know you do...

The exact quote (which will be swept under the rug by most of the MSM):

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." 

Unbelievable.

• Haha 1

Pandemics are the one thing that makes MOFO's realize that we are all a bunch of damn  Human Beings and all the B.S. that we let divide us Race, Politics, Religion etc are minute in totality.  Why does these catastrophic events need to occur to make use see this?  I truly believe the Most High has a unique way of giving one a wake up call.  For those overacting or those that think it's nothing.  No one knows because often time a virus can have long term affects upon people and react differently.   It doesn't care about your politics, economic value or Race.  Nothing like True equality to make people act with sanity and compassion.  

Those Who Recover From Coronavirus Can Be Left With Reduced Lung Function, Say Doctors

People who recover after being infected with the novel coronavirus can still be left with substantially weakened lung capacity, with some left gasping for air when walking quickly, doctors in Hong Kong have found.

The Hong Kong Hospital Authority made the findings after studying the first wave of patients who were discharged from the hospital and had fully recovered from COVID-19.

Out of 12 people in the group, two to three saw changes in their lung capacity.

"They gasp if they walk a bit more quickly," Owen Tsang Tak-yin, the medical director of the authority's Infectious Disease Centre, told a press conference Thursday, according to the South China Morning Post.

"Some patients might have around a drop of 20 to 30% in lung function" after full recovery, he said.

Tsang added, however, that patients can do cardiovascular exercises, like swimming, the improve their lung capacity over time.

While it's too early to establish long-term effects of the disease, scans of nine patients' lungs also "found patterns similar to frosted glass in all of them, suggesting there was organ damage," Tsang said, according to the Post.

Current coronavirus patients' CT scans show "ground glass," a phenomenon in which fluid builds up in lungs and presents itself as white patches, as Business Insider's Aria Bendix has reported. The scans below, taken from one coronavirus patient at different points in time, show that the person's "ground glass" became more pronounced as their illness progressed.

I'm willing to pay $10.00 for a dozen Hen Bullets.  Along with T.P. the local Wally World out here in prosperous Collin County looks like a damn Cuban Grocery Store. 

These Hen Bullets are no where to be found and I am down to only 10 in my Kitchen. 

Hit me up if you have horded some Hen Bullets.  🤣

Image result for i need some eggs

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

The lefties on here act like their party is honest and ethical....Schiff...Schumer...Pelosi....what a bunch of blind 🐑