False Hope or Biggest Game Changer in the History of Medicine??

RedZone

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Not sure people should be out buying this yet though. Already people buying this and believing this .....

We are all glad that you are "not sure"...🤣

oh and BTW..

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

This at least sounds somewhat promising on the surface. If I can't pronounce it it has a shot.  lol

When you "can't even pronounce" something....

It's usually NOT the best, to try to offer some advise on it....

People generally see that...

For the Bullshiat that it is...

🙄

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Yeah,  then he says this sort of sfuff... ..and often, same with our military generals. He knew more than them though.

I don't know,  man. 

Like I said on another thread, he is just like the Kim Jung's of NK.  They are Gods and know more than any expert on any subject.  Oh and they all shoot in the 50's with 14 birdies and a few hole in ones on every round.  LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Perhaps dictator trump should have mentioned that in his "tweet". They can give a dying person anything they want.  I'm all for it. 

Not sure people should be out buying this yet though. Already people buying this and believing this is the "cure"

"While chloroquine has been used for decades to treat malaria, and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, it can have dangerous side effects, including death, if taken incorrectly. Even when taken correctly, it can cause things like stomach distress, and even permanent damage to a person’s vision."

Please stop.  You do not just buy these.  They are prescribed by a doctor.  The visual problems are from long term use.  I know you are scared to death there might be a treatment, but just stop being an idiot.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Please stop.  You do not just buy these.  They are prescribed by a doctor.  The visual problems are from long term use.  I know you are scared to death there might be a treatment, but just stop being an idiot.

Doctors/Providers = People

And, I am all for a cure. If this is it, GREAT!.......your tribe has failed this crisis miserably and now you are praying for a miracle.

I hope this is it! If it's NOT (for whatever reasons) I'm sure dictator trump will pimp the next batch of drugs and his minions will suck that up too on twitter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-20/hospitals-stockpile-malaria-drug-trump-says-could-treat-covid-19

Hospitals Stockpile Drug Trump Says Could Treat Covid-19

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And, I am all for a cure. If this is it, GREAT!.......your tribe has failed this crisis miserably and now you are praying for a miracle.

I hope this is it! If it's NOT (for whatever reasons) I'm sure dictator trump will pimp the next batch of drugs and his minions will suck that up too on twitter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-20/hospitals-stockpile-malaria-drug-trump-says-could-treat-covid-19

What's plan G, bormio?.....if this isn't the miracle.

When we get to plan Z, guess what?

We are all DEAD!

"Soumi Saha, senior director of advocacy at Premier, said she’s found wholesale distribution channels have been entirely depleted of their hydroxychloroquine supply.

“We’re seeing hoarding as hospitals are very concerned that they have access to the right drugs,” she said. “PEOPLE are so hungry for any information about what is or isn’t working that any positive news is going to create a run on any drug that’s mentioned.”

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What's plan G, bormio?.....if this isn't the miracle.

When we get to plan Z, guess what?

We are all DEAD!

"Soumi Saha, senior director of advocacy at Premier, said she’s found wholesale distribution channels have been entirely depleted of their hydroxychloroquine supply.

“We’re seeing hoarding as hospitals are very concerned that they have access to the right drugs,” she said. “PEOPLE are so hungry for any information about what is or isn’t working that any positive news is going to create a run on any drug that’s mentioned.”

Hospitals are the ones that need it.  They are buying it because of a strong belief it works - not because Trump said so, but due to reported study results.

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

True?

Who is this dick wad? It already has been used successfully.

https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Hydroxychloroquine_final_DOI_IJAA.pdf

The study was small...36 patients who were positive for the disease (16 control patients, 14 patients treated with Hydroxychloroquine, and 6 with Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin combination)

The last page (p 24)shows that after 3 days 5/6 tested negative, and after 5 days all of the group treated with the combination of the two drugs were completely cured..

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Who is this dick wad? It already has been used successfully.

https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Hydroxychloroquine_final_DOI_IJAA.pdf

The study was small...36 patients who were positive for the disease (16 control patients, 14 patients treated with Hydroxychloroquine, and 6 with Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin combination)

The last page (p 24)shows that after 5 days the group treated with the combination of the two drugs were completely cured..

Like I said.......I "HOPE" as dictator trump "HOPES", but leave the medical stuff to the medical people especially on twitter.(anywhere really)...

Is THAT a freakin unreasonable request, old timer?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/3/21/21189469/trump-coronavirus-treatment-hydroxychloroquine-unproven-fauci-advice

At his daily coronavirus press conference Saturday afternoon, Trump made a similar claim, and told reporters the hydroxychloroquine along with azithromycin, an antibiotic the study suggested be used in concert with hydroxychloroquine, is “going to be distributed” to New York and other states.

Both drugs are already widely available, but are not currently recommended by experts as viable coronavirus treatments. Trump disagreed with those experts Saturday.

“What do we have to lose? I feel very good about it,” the president said. “We’re going to find out very shortly whether or not it’s going to work.”

After Trump left the conference, Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, explained that it isn’t possible to “find out very shortly” whether the drugs are effective against the virus — at least not without conducting a number of randomized trials.

“I’m not totally sure what the president was referring to,” Fauci said. “Many things you hear out there are what I call anecdotal reports. They may be true, but they’re anecdotal. .. If you really want to definitively know if something works, you have to do the kind of trial that you get the good information with.”

Nevertheless, Fauci said he understands Trump’s optimism, saying, “The president is talking about hope for people. And it’s not an unreasonable thing to hope for people.”

On 3/21/2020 at 1:29 PM, RedZone said:

Perhaps dictator trump should have mentioned that in his "tweet". They can give a dying person anything they want.  I'm all for it. 

Not sure people should be out buying this yet though. Already people buying this and believing this is the "cure"

"While chloroquine has been used for decades to treat malaria, and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, it can have dangerous side effects, including death, if taken incorrectly. Even when taken correctly, it can cause things like stomach distress, and even permanent damage to a person’s vision."

go drink fish tank cleaner bitch. 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:59 AM, Bormio said:

Likely will quickly become standard of care - both drugs readily available.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, Bormio said:

Listen, it may or may not work clinically (as opposed to eliminating virus), but the fact is we have nothing else right now.

From 'standard of care' to 'look, it may not work but we've got nothing else' in 4 days.

This has not been approved by the FDA for use against coronavirus.

🤡

On 3/21/2020 at 3:37 PM, RedZone said:

fucking liar, you just like the rest of you fucks want this going on as long as it can. The more the better. All this is to you fucks is Trump bashing time.  AGAIN

13 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

fucking liar, you just like the rest of you fucks want this going on as long as it can. The more the better. All this is to you fucks is Trump bashing time. 

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Gallup Poll 60% approve of Trumps handling of the Wuhan virus  Same poll shows trust in the media at an all-time low.

Keep doing a great job Mr. President. FUCK the other 40%

So in 4 minutes you went from "you want this to continue so you can bash Trump!" to "Trump's approval is high on coronavirus!"

😄

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Someone please tell this dumb fuck he is on ignore^^^^

But he was just stating how silly you sound by repeatedly saying people want this to be drawn out and catastrophic so there is prolonged time to bash Trump.

Trust me, most reasonable people are not relying on Trump to solve this thing, but most would like him to quit pretending he knows more than he does on it, too. Once we get through this, he will do plenty all by himself for people to continue to bash him.

No one wants this current mess to continue.

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

But he was just stating how silly you sound by repeatedly saying people want this to be drawn out and catastrophic so there is prolonged time to bash Trump.

Trust me, most reasonable people are not relying on Trump to solve this thing, but most would like him to quit pretending he knows more than he does on it, too. Once we get through this, he will do plenty all by himself for people to continue to bash him.

No one wants this current mess to continue.

Bullshit. 

You dont like his updates dont watch them. Why do you fucks watch? So you can bitch and moan thats why. There is a reason trust in the media is at an all-time low and it isnt Trump.

You and canes should take your act to Vegas. Very impressive how he can have his dummy talk for him, without having his hand in your back. 

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You dont like his updates dont watch them. Why do you fucks watch?

I don't watch.

But some people do and some of them even try to consume products that he claimed were approved by the FDA for use on coronavirus.

He even says that we had contained the virus and then a month later over 1,300 people are dead and that number is rising.

You're just too much of a clown and sycophant to admit this. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

Bullshit. 

You dont like his updates dont watch them. Why do you fucks watch? So you can bitch and moan thats why. There is a reason trust in the media is at an all-time low and it isnt Trump.

You and canes should take your act to Vegas. Very impressive how he can have his dummy talk for him, without having his hand in your back. 

I don't watch, but what a stupid suggestion by you. Your opinion is the the President of the US can say whatever the hell he wants, and if anyone has an inkling to question him, they just shouldn't pay attention to him? Well, that would make his job a lot easier, wouldn't it? He could say and do whatever he wanted...but it's a tough job. You've said you're a tough guy, right? You're response sounds less than tough.

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I don't watch.

But some people do and some of them even try to consume products that he claimed were approved by the FDA for use on coronavirus.

He even says that we had contained the virus and then a month later over 1,300 people are dead and that number is rising.

You're just too much of a clown and sycophant to admit this. 

@thc6795, just in case you were wondering, this is Canes' response to you...

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

I don't watch, but what a stupid suggestion by you. Your opinion is the the President of the US can say whatever the hell he wants, and if anyone has an inkling to question him, they just shouldn't pay attention to him? Well, that would make his job a lot easier, wouldn't it? He could say and do whatever he wanted...but it's a tough job. You've said you're a tough guy, right? You're response sounds less than tough.

Question him all you want. That isnt what your doing. You're BITCHING and complaining