Good news???

Bormio

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

I am not saying change what we are doing.  But China flattened early, Italy is flattening at a relatively low number of deaths.  They are not just guessing - they are modeling as experienced scientists and are reassessing their model based on data.

They did not have trump fucking everything up. This will be why we are having the most problems. 

Trump should be jailed. 

45 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

you guys realize your having the same bullshit conversation on like 20 threads.. amazing really y'all have that kind of stamina to keep this up knowing damn well not a one of you are gonna win the argument or change anyone else's mind.. fascinating

What else we gonna do with all this time on our hands?

I just take exception to certain things that appear dishonest. Especially when someone claiming to have some expertise on the subject at hand is spreading it. 

I know doctors like this one on here. My mom's doctor is one. She went to him in February and asked him about the corona virus that's in the news. He laughs and says he don't know about any corona virus, but he caught the miller lite virus before. That's a doctor that I fucking know is a real doctor, that moved from my town to 30 miles away and she drives or has someone drive her 30 miles to go see because she trusts him due to seeing him for some years. That fuck could be killing old ladies like my mom bullshitting about a deadly virus from his practice. True story. 

I've seen people ask this guy on here questions about this thing starting with the word "Doc" and he's giving advice under the pretense he's a fucking doctor after proliferating bullshit about the seriousness of this virus for weeks. Due to damned politics no less. Also a true story. 

It's reckless and feckless.

Whadayaknow, I was a poet and didn't know it, make a rhyme most anytime. 

• Like 2