UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson in intensive care

RedZone

I thought this thing was overblown press created hysteria, then, I thought it was only an old folks disease, then thought it only affected metropolitan areas, then I thought it only affected left wingers. 

Now, pretty much all of those myths are busted. 

Could someone please tell me what to think? The media is lying, the doctors are lying and the guys on here are lying. 

I guess I'll just have to think for myself from here on out. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought this thing was overblown press created hysteria, then, I thought it was only an old folks disease, then thought it only affected metropolitan areas, then I thought it only affected left wingers. 

Now, pretty much all of those myths are busted. 

Could someone please tell me what to think? The media is lying, the doctors are lying and the guys on here are lying. 

I guess I'll just have to think for myself from here on out. xD

Best Democratic hoax ever!

Pretty sure old Boris just has the flu.....

On the serious side. Intensive care is not the place to be.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Best Democratic hoax ever!

Pretty sure old Boris just has the flu.....

On the serious side. Intensive care is not the place to be.

I see the guy as pretty much a right wing loon, but, yeah, certainly hope he gets better. Heard he is the UK version of Trump, so, we already know... Nobody does Brexit better. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see the guy as pretty much a right wing loon, but, yeah, certainly hope he gets better. Heard he is the UK version of Trump, so, we already know... Nobody does Brexit better. 

Yeah, he's a real bozo clown, for sure. 

I hope he beats the Coronavirus though. 

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Do you post childish things just to get a "Like" from thc?

LOL..BINGO Max!...and I took some advise from you and stopped replying for the most part to the two morons...Ironmam is as deep as a puddle and likes being a Hannity parrot....him and THC??...Dumb and Dumber...🤡..🤡...those two clowns are played out!...🙄

Just now, RedZone said:

There's some interesting conversation on this tweet.

Maybe Russia's surveillance is better than the USA's. We couldn't see that this virus was serious when it was first taking off in China apparently,, or at least according to the weirdos on here, but Russia can see the ventilator installed on Boris inside a hospital in the UK before the UK media can. 

giphy.gif.795b89113d96ad5eaf992182cecc00ca.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe Russia's surveillance is better than the USA's. We couldn't see that this virus was serious when it was first taking off in China apparently,, or at least according to the weirdos on here, but Russia can see the ventilator installed on Boris inside a hospital in the UK before the UK media can. 

Damn russians,  man! 😂 

Anyways,  true or no. 

It's crazy not one wingnut here is hoping for the best concerning Boris...

You normally don't go the ICU for aspirin. That much is fact. 

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Damn russians,  man! 😂 

Anyways,  true or no. 

It's crazy not one wingnut here is hoping for the best concerning Boris...

You normally don't go the ICU for aspirin. That much is fact. 

Yeah, he's likely pretty ill if they put him in the ICU. I guess, being that he's the PM, they may put him in there as an abundance of caution though. Especially if he's getting worse while under their care. 

Interesting in that twitter thread that they mention his wife is also covid positive and pregnant. 

I remember he was one of the naysayers about social distancing and all. Bet that changed now. 

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..BINGO Max!...and I took some advise from you and stopped replying for the most part to the two morons...Ironmam is as deep as a puddle and likes being a Hannity parrot....him and THC??...Dumb and Dumber...🤡..🤡...those two clowns are played out!...🙄

Yet you still reply 🐑.  Bingo? How old are you grandma? How is the knitting circle doing up in North bumble fuck Rockland? 😂😂😂

#ionatrailer

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Oh look fucktards bonding. Max and douchebagpussy66 best buddies. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

What isn't Trump's fault puppet?

You are officially the board buffoon. Your activity on here during these current events has removed all doubt.

What would other Marines think about your persona on here? You have the mental toughness of a prospective Cub Scout. You should be embarrassed by yourself, and apologize to the entire naval infantry.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

You are officially the board buffoon. Your activity on here during these current events has removed all doubt.

What would other Marines think about your persona on here? You have the mental toughness of a prospective Cub Scout. You should be embarrassed by yourself, and apologize to the entire naval infantry.

Naval infantry? Fucking idiot. Suck dick. Go play with your plastic soldiers. Fucking naval infantry

We are MARINES. I never almost joined trick.

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

or maybe it was bullshit.

Oh guess what? It was. 

• Like 1