We are Saved from Covid 19

DevilDog

Well one of the followers of you know who and worth over 160 Million has put you know who on Covid 19 with a  mighty blow.  I love these Christians 😁I really like it when they have the Rattlesnakes for effect.  IT IS FINISHED IT IS OVA AND THE U.S. IS HEALED AND WELL.  🤣

On 2nd thought the Hype man is much better than a Rattler. 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Well one of the followers of you know who and worth of 160 Million has put you know who on Covid 19 with a  mighty blow.  I love these Christians 😁I really like it when the have the Rattlesnakes for effect.  IT IS FINISHED IT IS OVA AND THE U.S. IS HEALED AND WELL.  🤣

Man, I shouldn't laugh, but, I'm picturing those two like some old school WWF or even better WCW rasslers. One's a rassler and the tall one is like the weird manager guy that might hit you with a tennis racket when you turn your back. 

xD

• Haha 6

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, I shouldn't laugh, but, I'm picturing those two like some old school WWF or even better WCW rasslers. One's a rassler and the tall one is like the weird manager guy that might hit you with a tennis racket when you turn your back. 

xD

The Hype man is Golden and I mean Golden 

Dammit and I had no idea what I was going to do on Sunday.  My ass will be in front of the Big Screen getting me some of that Kenneth Copeland Religion.  Damn! The You know peeps seems to have a  quite lucrative hustle when performing in front of the masses. 😎

Kenneth Copeland net worth: Kenneth Copeland is an American author, public speaker, televangelist, and musician who has a net worth of $300 million.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Dammit and I had no idea what I was going to do on Sunday.  My ass will be in front of the Big Screen getting me some of that Kenneth Copeland Religion.  Damn! The You know peeps seems to have a  quite lucrative hustle when performing in front of the masses. 😎

Kenneth Copeland net worth: Kenneth Copeland is an American author, public speaker, televangelist, and musician who has a net worth of $300 million.

That's the one thing I could never understand. God always seems to need so much money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Well one of the followers of you know who and worth over 160 Million has put you know who on Covid 19 with a  mighty blow.  I love these Christians 😁I really like it when they have the Rattlesnakes for effect.  IT IS FINISHED IT IS OVA AND THE U.S. IS HEALED AND WELL.  🤣

[...]

But the MSM won't report it bc the DemoRats, who love Satan, are rooting for the virus. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

But the MSM won't report it bc the DemoRats, who love Satan, are rooting for the virus. 

You may need to add 'religion' to your 'conspiracy theorist'  thread....

Or does it already have a number ?!?

PS...Does the Bible have a number yet?

🤔

18 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This is pure gold.

👏 🙇🏼👏🙇🏼

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, DevilDog said:

E079AE84-3039-4589-8FA5-4ACB4BCA6533.gif

• Haha 3