Rasmussen Poll: Trump favorability 43% unfavorability 56%

BigDrop

16 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I bet these people were not polled. Because it would be at 150%.  @Nolebull813 bro I know you're in one of these videos.   Probably the one on Gays 😎 I can just see you going off and Pro-Trumping at the same time.   This had me laughing my ass off. Politics aside The Prez and a lot of his followers are funnier than a mofo.  

"Well, I didn't to read it either, but it's important think for yourself... but I'm gonna go along with everybody else...." ~ that's fucking golden, definitely a poster here.

BGW

Just now, Horsefly said:

Of course it’s my opinion, we all have them.  

Here is another quote from a man I greatly respect.  (Malcolm x) At some time I think you’ll take the hint about my feelings on parties.  I agree with the whole thing except the last part.  

“We won't organize any black man to be a Democrat or a Republican because both of them have sold us out. Both of them have sold us out; both parties have sold us out. Both parties are racist, and the Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party.”

You don't post as your opinion bell. 

And of course you don't agree with the last line. And you say you're not a demoRAT.

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You don't post as your opinion bell. 

And of course you don't agree with the last line. And you say you're not a demoRAT.

Of course it’s my opinion,

when you fuck everyone to hell is that your opinion?  Man you’re a damn hypocrite.  Folks that don’t think like you you want to skull fuck or hope for a celebration on their death.  Smh 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thc6795 said:

It does not reflect America Bell. Fucking retarded. There are way better people in America. Leadership in America is a direct reflection of how fucked up both parties are.

People aren't stupid they are manipulated.

smart people aren't manipulated....just morons like you and Ironmam who would baaalieve a guy who lies to you everyday!!...🤡

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Of course it’s my opinion,

when you fuck everyone to hell is that your opinion?  Man you’re a damn hypocrite.  Folks that don’t think like you you want to skull fuck or hope for a celebration on their death.  Smh 

he's a sad little man who likes to try and play tough guy here...."skull fuck" people?.LOL...he's the type of guy Trump makes his living off of...🤡