Rasmussen Poll: Trump favorability 43% unfavorability 56%

BigDrop

I bet these people were not polled. Because it would be at 150%.  @Nolebull813 bro I know you're in one of these videos.   Probably the one on Gays 😎 I can just see you going off and Pro-Trumping at the same time.   This had me laughing my ass off. Politics aside The Prez and a lot of his followers are funnier than a mofo.  

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Lowest Trump favorability rating in the history of this long pro Trump poll.

sounds about right to me...he's had negative ratings since taking office....any American who puts their faith and trust in Trump has got to be crazy...he's an angry racist who has no clue what he's doing...as long as he's reversing as many Obama policies as possible he's doing his job!?...🤡

Rasmussen poll turning on Trump?!?...😲

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Seriously did you not learn anything about polls in 2016? Remember the yr you were so positive Killiary was going to win. Bragging about the portrait of her, you were going to hang?

So now you’re saying polls shouldn’t be trusted   

But a week ago ago you propped them up to show how great trump is doing.  😂 

👇

On 4/2/2020 at 9:57 AM, thc6795 said:

Well looks like he is doing a great job. 60% of Americans approve of his handling of the Wuhan and a 49% approval rating overall.

Have to say it's funny seeing you talk about finger pointing. This is all you have done since November of 16 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So now you’re saying polls shouldn’t be trusted   

But a week ago ago you propped them up to show how great trump is doing.  😂 

👇

I've never trusted them Bell. I was mocking whoever I was replying to. Someone who is always touting polls.

But you go ahead and trust them. You go ahead and keep saying Trump will be re-elected because America is stupid.

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I've never trusted them Bell. I was mocking whoever I was replying to. Someone who is always touting polls.

But you go ahead and trust them. You go ahead and keep saying Trump will be re-elected because America is stupid.

America overall is stupid, but trump will be re-elected b/c the quality of our candidates reflect America.  We’re scraping the bottom of the barrel where the putrid scum resides. Those are our options. 

7 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Were you wearing your mask and gloves when you looked at this poll? Or is the paper delivered to your bunker?

dude, this shirt is serious as a heart attack... maybe time to stop ridiculing 

lot's of other stuff to pick on, this virus is too catastrophic

peace brother 

Just now, RedZone said:

Yeah, I was talking about his helter skelter attitude concerning "polls".

He's ALL over himself.......SOME DAYS. 😀

He somehow thinks the national polling was bad in 2016.

It's funny how if he perceives something that is "mainstream" was wrong one single time, he refuses to believe it ever again. But Trump is wrong or lies every single day and he never wavers.

It's a textbook case of cognitive dissonance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

dude, this shirt is serious as a heart attack... maybe time to stop ridiculing 

lot's of other stuff to pick on, this virus is too catastrophic

peace brother 

This shit isn't worse than the fucking flu nor. They told you it was and you guys bought it hook line and sinker.

Dudes getting pulled of buses for not wearing masks. Church goers can't go to church in their cars. Dude can't run on the beach. ALONE.  Dude can't go to park with wife and kid without getting arrested. They let out criminals so they had room for those who question them nor.

Now your great fucking Dr Fauci wants Americans to be tested if You're negative you get if saying so and can only work if you have ID. These fucks want law abiding citizens to be required to get flu ID. But are ok with illegal residents voting without one. Fuck that not.

And by the way Fuck Bill Gates required vaccine when it comes out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

America overall is stupid, but trump will be re-elected b/c the quality of our candidates reflect America.  We’re scraping the bottom of the barrel where the putrid scum resides. Those are our options. 

It does not reflect America Bell. Fucking retarded. There are way better people in America. Leadership in America is a direct reflection of how fucked up both parties are.

People aren't stupid they are manipulated.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It does not reflect America Bell. Fucking retarded. There are way better people in America. Leadership in America is a direct reflection of how fucked up both parties are.

People aren't stupid they are manipulated.

They’re manipulated b/c they don’t read nor study.  That’s evidence of stupidity.  

we created a system that allowed these fools (Biden and trump) to be elevated to the levels they are. 

And spare me the “there are better people in America” , these dipshits all caped for trump who ran  on a platform of “making  America great again”. Hardly an endorsement on the current ingenuity and talents of mainstream society  every hardworking American should be offended by MAGA, but nope....

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They’re manipulated b/c they don’t read nor study.  That’s evidence of stupidity.  

we created a system that allowed these fools (Biden and trump) to be elevated to the levels they are. 

And spare me the “there are better people in America” , these dipshits all caped for trump who ran  on a platform of “making  America great again”. Hardly an endorsement on the current ingenuity and talents of mainstream society.  every hardworking American should be offended by MAGA, but nope....

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And spare me the “there are better people in America” , these dipshits all caped for trump who ran  on a platform of “making  America great again”. Hardly an endorsement on the current ingenuity and talents of mainstream society  every hardworking American should be offended by MAGA, but nope....

This is one of the many problems I have with you bell. You believe your opinion is above everyone else's opinion.

America is stupid. Bells opinion must be true.

Americans should be offended. Because bell said so.

Why because the all powerful Bell says so? You claim to not be a dem but you act just like them. Act and think like I do or else.

19 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

This is one of the many problems I have with you bell. You believe your opinion is above everyone else's opinion.

America is stupid. Bells opinion must be true.

Americans should be offended. Because bell said so.

Why because the all powerful Bell says so? You claim to not be a dem but you act just like them. Act and think like I do or else.

Of course it’s my opinion, we all have them.  

Here is another partial quote from a man I greatly respect.  (Malcolm x) At some time I think you’ll take the hint about my feelings on parties.  The last line I don’t  agree with 

We won't organize any black man to be a Democrat or a Republican because both of them have sold us out. Both of them have sold us out; both parties have sold us out. Both parties are racist, and the Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party.”

• Like 1