President Trumps Approval Soars!

NotBigdaddybloom

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

pre Trump, there was not a person in America who would have though an event like this would be politicized by a PRESIDENT.

It's unreal. 

Bullshit. Trump was not the one who made this about politics and you know it. Your hatred for the man blinds you. 

You blame every problem on Trump. he has been in office a little over three friggin yrs. Pelosi and her bunch have a combined over 100 yrs in Washington. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Wuhan shoots and kills two intruders. 

Two men with a cough broke into man's home. He shoots them both dead. Dr Fauci declares due to cough they die from the Wuhan. 

One hitting Blue Dream with Tool pounding the subs, I see....

That shit vibrates the mirrors on my truck, two 10" subs were working it.

BGW

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

One hitting Blue Dream with Tool pounding the subs, I see....

That shit vibrates the mirrors on my truck, two 10" subs were working it.

BGW

Before it is said and done death by wuhan will have killed more people then all other causes of death combined. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

It really is. 

They give up rights like sheep man. Media controls the narrative. Scare the fuck out of these folks and they gobble it up. Fucks are afraid to go outside. Almost 99% of the people who get this survive. It is not a death sentence man. Living like cowards is not in my DNA

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...and I'm certain that ALL of those links are legit, fair and unbiased. You just don't get it. You believe everything you read, don't you? Certainly if it fits your agenda and bashes Trump. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true. The MSM needs people who think this way though. So there's that.

The intent of fact checks is to assess a level of accuracy on the claims given using a cross check of various sources and interviews, etc.  so at the level of truthfulness, they assessed your claim as likely not being true.   

You are free to read each source given and provide refuting info.  That’s what’s required in any research, source documents and in some cases an instructor requiring multiple cited sources. You have yet to even meet this minimal  requirement. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

...and considering that 99.9% of editors are unethical, liberal, hacks representing the shitty, lying, unethical, immoral democaps (funny how they sound alike), we're just supposed to believe them when the media is at it's all-time low living in the basement with canes. GTFOH with that shit.

So I take it then you won’t be referencing any more articles or news from your sources like Foxnews.  

You are a bound yarn of hypocrisy.  So who validated that your news sources represent truth and honesty...you?   😂 

Just now, thc6795 said:

They give up rights like sheep man. Media controls the narrative. Scare the fuck out of these folks and they gobble it up. Fucks are afraid to go outside. Almost 99% of the people who get this survive. It is not a death sentence man. Living like cowards is not in my DNA

Completely agree. These pussies...I'm over them. They literally make me more sick than coronavirus ever could. 250 years of fighting for civil liberties, and these fucks give them all up in less than a month because CNN old them to do so. I will never live like a coward. Man, I was on the front lines for H1N1, Ebola, SARS...all that shit. This is no different...except that media has blown this up to the point of destroying Trump's economy (predictably), and (shock) the world's economy. Globalism isn't dead yet if you ask the right people. Fuck 'em.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nice deflection though, I could post CDC's position on coding but at this point, why?

You're entrenched defensively.

Soldier on with your stupidity.

Like I said.. "comic relief".

BGW

You mean the CDC that has fucked this up worse than your writing and reasoning abilities? That CDC? Yeah, please post their BS. 🤣

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

So I take it then you won’t be referencing any more articles or news from your sources like Foxnews.  

You are a bound yarn of hypocrisy.  So who validated that your news sources represent truth and honesty...you?   😂 

Works for libs so why not? Snopes controlled by the Left. Media controlled by the left. know on can fact check anyone. They are all biased to what they want you to believe. 

I asked you earlier who fact checks the fact checker? Your reply...the editor. So the guy controlling the narrative fact checks the fact checker? Makes perfect sense. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Works for libs so why not? Snopes controlled by the Left. Media controlled by the left. know on can fact check anyone. They are all biased to what they want you to believe. 

I asked you earlier who fact checks the fact checker? Your reply...the editor. So the guy controlling the narrative fact checks the fact checker? Makes perfect sense. 

What's funny is that they tried using that shit on me yesterday. The hypocritical fucks kill me🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

what is the joy in disputing fact that these gutter types so relish?

Guess what, in NY at home deaths are up over 400%. No at home deaths are counted as Covid deaths. Only hospitals deaths are counted. But yeah, the ass holes claim the numbers are over counted. 

I can't even go for a run because my mayor even closed the walking/running trails but it's not real. 

Only one person from a family allowed in the supermarket, but it's not real. 

Only 100 people at a time allowed in the supermarket but it's not real. 

I don't understand the need Trumpets have to ignore the facts. It is alarming though. 

Breaking from the gutter: You are a hysterical, emotional, pussy. Nobody said it's not real. Again, reasonableness and reading comprehension are not your friend. BGW needs to be counseling you off of the cliff and stop wasting his time with me.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Breaking from the gutter: You are a hysterical, emotional, pussy. Nobody said it's not real. Again, reasonableness and reading comprehension are not your friend. BGW needs to be counseling you off of the cliff and stop wasting his time with me.

Well, getting you off the ledge ain't working and I've got some proven de escalation skills....

BGW

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

What's funny is that they tried using that shit on me yesterday. The hypocritical fucks kill me🤣

Yeah when they start quoting Snopes like it is the bible tells you everything you need to know. 

What I really don't understand or can't fathom is how they have given up so many right so quickly? Not guys like canes. That fuck is afraid of the dark. But Bell, he is prior service and he is a minority. He is still fight or was for basic rights we should all have.

Now these fucks want us to have an ID to say we are clear of the virus or we can't work. Are they fucking serious? Or they will demand you take a vaccine created by a fuck who said we need to control the world population with vaccines. Unbelievable.

25 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bullshit. Trump was not the one who made this about politics and you know it. Your hatred for the man blinds you. 

You blame every problem on Trump. he has been in office a little over three friggin yrs. Pelosi and her bunch have a combined over 100 yrs in Washington. 

Exactly. The msm blew this up into this. Trump was trying to do his fucking job, and the media fucked with him at every step of the way...and continue to do so. FUCK THE MEDIA.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah when they start quoting Snopes like it is the bible tells you everything you need to know. 

What I really don't understand or can't fathom is how they have given up so many right so quickly? Not guys like canes. That fuck is afraid of the dark. But Bell, he is prior service and he is a minority. He is still fight or was for basic rights we should all have.

Now these fucks want us to have an ID to say we are clear of the virus or we can't work. Are they fucking serious? Or they will demand you take a vaccine created by a fuck who said we need to control the world population with vaccines. Unbelievable.

Exactly. The msm blew this up into this. Trump was trying to do his fucking job, and the media fucked with him at every step of the way...and continue to do so. FUCK THE MEDIA.

giphy.gif

BGW

• Haha 1

Yes Sir. I have been saying fuck the media long before Trump. For me the best thing Trump has done was expose those fucks.  

• Like 3