President Trumps Approval Soars!

NotBigdaddybloom

20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You dont need to keep quoting brother Malcom. I lived it 30 yrs ago. You just watch the movie or somthing? 

You didn’t live Malcolm 30 years ago.  

I’m very connected with my blackness, have been for decades.  You connected to your roots, whatever they are?   

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So why do you listen to them?  This isnt a trick question, there’s no gotcha 

I listen to them as well as CNN. I try to come up the truth. I admit it is not easy. They all make me sick/ Trump is not as great as FOX says. Trump is not the Devil like CNN says. 

Because I look at both I am able to see the bias crap they are doing now with Biden. They destroyed Kavanagh. Hollywood screamed for his life. The #metoo was everywhere. Biden is just a blip. You can’t honestly say you don’t see this? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

You didn’t live Malcolm 30 years ago.  

I’m very connected with my blackness, have been for decades.  You connected to your roots, whatever they are?   

Sorry I meant to say 50 yrs ago. You have no idea my background so dont tell me what I have lived and haven't bell.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Sorry I meant to say 50 yrs ago. You have no idea my background so dont tell me what I have lived and haven't bell.

You don’t know mine either but you keep taking shots at it:  how about you stfu about you think you know about me and I’ll do the same. Deal?  

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I monly watch, Tucker, Hanity and Ingram. All three of them first thing they say is they are NOT news. They are hosts. You can choose to listen to their OPINION or not.  

Exactly. All of the other outlets, including Fox, call themselves "news"....and then precede to lie and make shit up for the entertainment of their ever-gobbling customers.

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Bottomline, you watch fox news. Again, who validated for you they speak truth? 

I watch Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, Gutfeld, Judge, and Levin. These individuals give their educated opinions and back it up with "facts" from people that I trust a helluva lot more than anyone I would EVER trust on CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc or anyone in Congress with a (D) after their name. We'll never know the whole truth on anything though...as you have pointed out. We can only do the our best to get to the truth. Going the route of following the msm is NOT the way to get to any semblance of truth. To argue otherwise, to me, is simply being ignorant or disingenuous. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let's drill down on this comment... it's golden.

Fox News is okay, even with your hero Roger Ailes gone (RIP) but the CDC IS garbage and MSM is junk but I'm guessing Fox News is not MSM.

And I'm a dipshit?

Please continue....

BGW

W-T-F are you talking about? Can you even put a coherent sentence together? Can you make a point without sounding like a complete fucking moron? Seriously...is it possible?

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I watch Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, Gutfeld, Judge, and Levin. These individuals give their educated opinions and back it up with "facts" from people that I trust a helluva lot more than anyone I would EVER trust on CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc or anyone in Congress with a (D) after their name. We'll never know the whole truth on anything though...as you have pointed out. We can only do the our best to get to the truth. Going the route of following the msm is NOT the way to get to any semblance of truth. To argue otherwise, to me, is simply being ignorant or disingenuous. 

That’s a fair post Blue.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

W-T-F are you talking about? Can you even put a coherent sentence together? Can you make a point without sounding like a complete fucking moron? Seriously...is it possible?

Fox News is okay, even with your hero Roger Ailes gone (RIP) but the CDC IS garbage and MSM is junk but I'm guessing Fox News is not MSM.

BGW

Tightening the screws.

"An expansive new set of restrictions went into effect over the weekend in Michigan, including restrictions on the sale of certain items, drawing a rebuke from elected officials.

The order requires big box stores like Walmart and Target to shut down sections dedicated to items that are considered nonessential, including flooring, furniture, gardening, paint, gardening supplies, and others. Michigan residents are also no longer permitted to visit friends or relatives, or their second homes, and they cannot visit vacation rentals in the state."

Jack Phillips

22 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Exclusive photo of @Blueliner on the front lines of SARS pandemic.

image.jpeg.98cf6bcf07ee834a35bac4e9a9cb8ce9.jpeg

Andy. Andy. You're a fucking retard, Andy. That guy doesn't look like me at all. So you continue to prove to be a lying piece of shit. But here is a very accurate picture of YOU sitting at your desk displaying your incompetence and complete lack of regard for the people for whom you are supposed to be working to get unemployment benefits. This should be of great concern to you seeing as how your ilk has shut the economy down. But it's clearly not. Floridians think you're the best, fucktard.

sub-buzz-19152-1479311138-1.jpg

• Like 2