President Trumps Approval Soars!

NotBigdaddybloom

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

A “golden” melt = Blueliner or “hitting rock bottom and still digging”.

You’re comic relief on so many levels. 

BGW 

image.gif

I'll take it as a compliment. Great movie...and one of the best parts. BTW. Have you figured out how they have confirmed that all 22,000 people are actually dead FROM coronavirus without autopsies being performed to rule out about 100 other things that could be related? Pneumonia? Sepsis? ARDS? CHF? COPD? Exacerbated pulmonary fibrosis? The flu and it's 200 variations? Hypertensive crisis? I could list about 100 other things that a nasty bug could make worse and cause death in compromised (old) people...but don't do shit to the VAST majority of healthy people. OR are you suggesting that a cause of death of coronavirus has actually been confirmed in all of those people that they're burying over in NY in shallow unmarked graves without autopsies? Perhaps something more substantiative then memes and incoherent babble would be nice. Thanks. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not defined by biases, but my sources and media used. mainstream media doesn’t mean they are all saying the same thing, but it’s in how their formats are being delivered.  Print media is mainstream, TV, cable are mainstream, radio is mainstream, b/c they are all traditional formats and still highly effective in reaching the masses. Those outlets that use those formats are a part of the msm. 

I listen to AP and NPR, they are msm b/c of their source.  

now if we want to talk about who is biased, that’s a different argument. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.commdiginews.com/entertainment/just-exactly-who-or-what-is-the-mainstream-media-70174/%3famp=1 

You're a good arguer. And I say good because you do it respectfully. No question. POS canes does the same thing, but he's a well...a POS. basic strategy is just bombard the fuck out of someone with irrelevant BS and ignore what is right in front of your face. I get it. I mean...we're arguing the definition of msm media LOL!🤣

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

So let me get this straight. All's I have to do is put "Factcheck.com" as the name of my site and I'm golden? Well, shit. Why didn't I think of that? See. The difference between you and I is that you only CLAIM to be critical, fair, and independent. This article means nothing. In fact, it supports what I'm saying. They are essentially saying if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... Are you telling me that every person that "dies from coronavirus" is having an autopsy performed to actually confirm the cause of death? There are no other multi-system organ failures that can resemble whatever a covid 19 death is supposed to look like. Hell THEY may not even know what it's looks like seeing as how only 5% of the deaths have no comorbid factors. 

There are links inside the fact-check, it’s not just their own research.  Once again, you DIDN’T read it. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

This article means nothing. In fact, it supports what I'm saying. They are essentially saying if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

😄

He either doesn't read anything that is posted or he just claims that it supports what he says (even when it's the exact opposite).

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Have you figured out how they have confirmed that all 22,000 people are actually dead FROM coronavirus without autopsies being performed to rule out about 100 other things that could be related? Pneumonia? Sepsis? ARDS? CHF? COPD? Exacerbated pulmonary fibrosis?

It doesn't need to be "figured out" because it's not difficult. They had COVID-19. That's how they got pneumonia. That's why they had ARDS.

You are a dipshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Awe. How cute. You and canes all snugwy wugwy. You two fucktards enjoy your little love nest with each other. 🤣 

you are a newbie, you missed all the years Canes and i went at it.

That said, politically the man is astute and he has such great disdain for people that i love his posts.

you are more like a gutter poster

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Too funny. If you say so bro. If not for Trump, all of you ungrateful, liberal fucktards would know A LOT more people with this cold bug. Just think what woulda happened if your unethical, loser, immoral, lying party was in office. The fucking borders would STILL be open to China and the rest of the world. 

I'm glad that you're not happy. Not many people are. But keep throwing your tizzy. And don't go throwing stats around like you know what the fuck you're talking about. It's already been proven that 95% of the people that have died had at least one additional co-morbid factor. Any person that is halfway critical and analytical (which you clearly aren't, but don't worry you're not alone) can see that any person with this cold virus that dies NO MATTER THE CAUSE OF DEATH...AUTOPSIES ARE NOT BEING PERFORMED, that death is being counted as a "coronavirus" death. Best case scenario (for you and the other doomsday criers) is that some of these deaths were actually caused exclusively by the virus. I know that's what you want so you can have another gotcha moment and tell us again how awful the big bad Orangeman is. 

Not sure what melt you're talking about, but so carry on. And I don't take drugs. Thanks for your concern. 

are you ever going to post anything substantive, gutter boy?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'll take it as a compliment. Great movie...and one of the best parts. BTW. Have you figured out how they have confirmed that all 22,000 people are actually dead FROM coronavirus without autopsies being performed to rule out about 100 other things that could be related? Pneumonia? Sepsis? ARDS? CHF? COPD? Exacerbated pulmonary fibrosis? The flu and it's 200 variations? Hypertensive crisis? I could list about 100 other things that a nasty bug could make worse and cause death in compromised (old) people...but don't do shit to the VAST majority of healthy people. OR are you suggesting that a cause of death of coronavirus has actually been confirmed in all of those people that they're burying over in NY in shallow unmarked graves without autopsies? Perhaps something more substantiative then memes and incoherent babble would be nice. Thanks. 

Yeah, I'm aware of that... I'm speaking to your emotional meltdown.

Have you pulled it together?

BGW

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Nice deflection though, I could post CDC's position on coding but at this point, why?

You're entrenched defensively.

Soldier on with your stupidity.

Like I said.. "comic relief".

BGW

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Who fact checks the fact checkers?

You don't have to since the fact-checker is merely assessing the veracity of a statement.

Basically factcheck.org is saying that Blueliner's claim is at best (1) totally without merit and at worst (2) purposefully dishonest.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

38 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, I'm aware of that... I'm speaking to your emotional meltdown.

Have you pulled it together?

BGW

what is the joy in disputing fact that these gutter types so relish?

Guess what, in NY at home deaths are up over 400%. No at home deaths are counted as Covid deaths. Only hospitals deaths are counted. But yeah, the ass holes claim the numbers are over counted. 

I can't even go for a run because my mayor even closed the walking/running trails but it's not real. 

Only one person from a family allowed in the supermarket, but it's not real. 

Only 100 people at a time allowed in the supermarket but it's not real. 

I don't understand the need Trumpets have to ignore the facts. It is alarming though. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what is the joy in disputing fact that these gutter types so relish?

Guess what, in NY at home deaths are up over 400%. No at home deaths are counted as Covid deaths. Only hospitals deaths are counted. But yeah, the ass holes claim the numbers are over counted. 

I can't even go for a run because my mayor even closed the walking/running trails but it's not real. 

Only one person from a family allowed in the supermarket, but it's not real. 

Only 100 people at a time allowed in the supermarket but it's not real. 

I don't understand the need Trumpets have to ignore the facts. It is alarming though. 

Sad commentary where the line of thinking falls along party lines.

Critical reasoning and deductive reasoning seems to be a concept to some.

BGW

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Horsefly said:

There are links inside the fact-check, it’s not just their own research.  Once again, you DIDN’T read it. 

...and I'm certain that ALL of those links are legit, fair and unbiased. You just don't get it. You believe everything you read, don't you? Certainly if it fits your agenda and bashes Trump. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true. The MSM needs people who think this way though. So there's that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The editor of that news source. 

...and considering that 99.9% of editors are unethical, liberal, hacks representing the shitty, lying, unethical, immoral democaps (funny how they sound alike), we're just supposed to believe them when the media is at it's all-time low living in the basement with canes. GTFOH with that shit.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

you are a newbie, you missed all the years Canes and i went at it.

That said, politically the man is astute and he has such great disdain for people that i love his posts.

you are more like a gutter poster

Newbie? I've been around for over 10 years, clown. And you made my point. Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit. And I feel horrible that you don't like my posts, pussboy.

• Haha 1