President Trumps Approval Soars!

NotBigdaddybloom

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

On December 14, 2017, The Walt Disney Company announced its intent to acquire the motion picture, cable entertainment, and direct broadcast satellite divisions of 21st Century Fox. The remainder of the company would form a so-called "New Fox", maintaining control of assets such as Fox's television network and broadcast stations, Fox News, the national operations of Fox Sports, and the 20th Century Fox studio lot, which would be leased to Disney for seven years. Fox's regional sports networks were to be included in the sale to Disney.[10][11] In May 2018, it was confirmed that Lachlan Murdoch, rather than James Murdoch, would take charge of the New Fox company.[3]

The merger faced antitrust scrutiny; Disney would not legally be able to own both the ABC and Fox networks due to an FCC policy known as the "dual network rule", which prohibits mergers between the top broadcast networks.[12] The Department of Justice also ordered that Fox's regional sports networks be divested by Disney within 90 days of closing. Disney owns 80 percent of ESPN, and the Justice Department felt that the Fox regional networks' combination with ESPN would make Disney too dominant in the cable sports market.[13][1

~ Wikipedia

bgw

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Dude. I don’t GAF what Wiki says. I didn’t read it. Watch the actual news segments on Fox and get back with me. 

So you want to use Fox News as a news source for information about Fox News, that’s sounds about right, no conflict there🤪. Now you can get back to your alternate facts.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Blueliner Diaper,

Little update for ya....

Cheeto Boy sat on this for six weeks while the experts were screaming back on January 28th. 

Now we lead the world in deaths, are you happy? I’m not. 

Continue with the melt, I have Antivan for ya....

BGW 

Too funny. If you say so bro. If not for Trump, all of you ungrateful, liberal fucktards would know A LOT more people with this cold bug. Just think what woulda happened if your unethical, loser, immoral, lying party was in office. The fucking borders would STILL be open to China and the rest of the world. 

I'm glad that you're not happy. Not many people are. But keep throwing your tizzy. And don't go throwing stats around like you know what the fuck you're talking about. It's already been proven that 95% of the people that have died had at least one additional co-morbid factor. Any person that is halfway critical and analytical (which you clearly aren't, but don't worry you're not alone) can see that any person with this cold virus that dies NO MATTER THE CAUSE OF DEATH...AUTOPSIES ARE NOT BEING PERFORMED, that death is being counted as a "coronavirus" death. Best case scenario (for you and the other doomsday criers) is that some of these deaths were actually caused exclusively by the virus. I know that's what you want so you can have another gotcha moment and tell us again how awful the big bad Orangeman is. 

Not sure what melt you're talking about, but so carry on. And I don't take drugs. Thanks for your concern. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Too funny. If you say so bro. If not for Trump, all of you ungrateful, liberal fucktards would know A LOT more people with this cold bug. Just think what woulda happened if your unethical, loser, immoral, lying party was in office. The fucking borders would STILL be open to China and the rest of the world. 

I'm glad that you're not happy. Not many people are. But keep throwing your tizzy. And don't go throwing stats around like you know what the fuck you're talking about. It's already been proven that 95% of the people that have died had at least one additional co-morbid factor. Any person that is halfway critical and analytical (which you clearly aren't, but don't worry you're not alone) can see that any person with this cold virus that dies, that is being counted as a "coronavirus" death. Best case scenario (for you and the other doomsday criers) is that some of these deaths were actually caused exclusively by the virus. I know that's what you want so you can have another gotcha moment and tell us again how awful the big bad Orangeman is. 

Not sure what melt you're talking about, but so carry on. And I don't take drugs. Thanks for your concern. 

Well said brother!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Any person that is halfway critical and analytical (which you clearly aren't, but don't worry you're not alone) can see that any person with this cold virus that dies, that death is being counted as a "coronavirus" death. Best case scenario (for you and the other doomsday criers) is that some of these deaths were actually caused exclusively by the virus.

People who die of the coronavirus are being counted as a coronavirus death.

Stop the presses!

🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

No clue as to WTF you are babbling about. But carry on. 

Of course you don’t, did all that thinking make your head hurt. I’ll make it simple, you can’t use the source your investigating as your investigation evidence source. Try not to carry on, I’m afraid you might hurt yourself.🤪

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Of course you don’t, did all that thinking make your head hurt. I’ll make it simple, you can’t use the source your investigating as your investigation evidence source. Try not to carry on, I’m afraid you might hurt yourself.🤪

He was lost from the beginning and doesn’t understand how his erroneous comment about foxnews being owned by Disney has unraveled with every reply he’s made since then 

I'm glad that you're not happy. Not many people are. But keep throwing your tizzy. And don't go throwing stats around like you know what the fuck you're talking about. It's already been proven that 95% of the people that have died had at least one additional co-morbid factor. Any person that is halfway critical and analytical (which you clearly aren't, but don't worry you're not alone) can see that any person with this cold virus that dies, that death is being counted as a "coronavirus" death. Best case scenario (for you and the other doomsday criers) is that some of these deaths were actually caused exclusively by the virus. I know that's what you want so you can have another gotcha moment and tell us again how awful the big bad Orangeman is. 

This is a GOLDEN melt^^^....

Dammit man, you just buttressed my argument. 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... and I’m not a Lib!

Im anti-DUMBASS. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BGW

p.s. It’s okay....

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He was lost from the beginning and doesn’t understand how his erroneous comment about foxnews being owned by Disney has unraveled with every reply he’s made since then 

Is that was this is all about? An erroneous statement that Fox, is in fact, NOT owned by Disney. Well shit. Ya got me. Gotcha!🤣 What I said still remains true despite your orgasmic "gotcha!" moment. You guys are goofy mofos…... Gotcha!!!🤣

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This is a GOLDEN melt^^^....

Dammit man, you just buttressed my argument. 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... and I’m not a Lib!

Im anti-DUMBASS. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BGW

p.s. It’s okay....

Of course it's okay. You're just babbling incoherently. Why would I be affected? And if you think that strengthened your argument, then by all means, enjoy your hard-earned victory lap  🤣  Oh...and WTF is a golden melt? Do us a favor and keep your fantasies to yourself. 👍

...Gotcha!!!

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm glad that you're not happy. Not many people are. But keep throwing your tizzy. And don't go throwing stats around like you know what the fuck you're talking about. It's already been proven that 95% of the people that have died had at least one additional co-morbid factor. Any person that is halfway critical and analytical (which you clearly aren't, but don't worry you're not alone) can see that any person with this cold virus that dies NO MATTER THE CAUSE OF DEATH...AUTOPSIES ARE NOT BEING PERFORMED, that death is being counted as a "coronavirus" death. Best case scenario (for you and the other doomsday criers) is that some of these deaths were actually caused exclusively by the virus. I know that's what you want so you can have another gotcha moment and tell us again how awful the big bad Orangeman is. 

Apparently some dumbfucks need it spelled out for them. 

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Is that was this is all about? An erroneous statement that Fox, is in fact, NOT owned by Disney. Well shit. Ya got me. Gotcha!🤣 What I said still remains true despite your orgasmic "gotcha!" moment. You guys are goofy mofos…... Gotcha!!!🤣

All of your statements are false I underlined.   What truth do you think made? 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:17 PM, Blueliner said:

Honestly. Other than Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, and a few weekend shows (because THEY pay the bills), Fox is pretty much 80% msm. Owned by Disney. Fox's polls usually align with the rest of the alphabet soup crappola, shit show outlets. So there's that. 

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

All of your statements are false I underlined.   What truth do you think made? 

Fox News Poll: Biden leads Trump, wins high ... - MSN.com

This is just one example. I could list about 100 other articles that are similar. I actually WATCH Fox. And other than the slots that I mentioned, most other slots are left leaning or left of center at best. Are you going to gotcha me and prove that it's only 65-70% versus 80%? Have at it. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Fox News Poll: Biden leads Trump, wins high ... - MSN.com

This is just one example. I could list about 100 other articles that are similar. I actually WATCH Fox. And other than the slots that I mentioned, most other slots are left leaning or left of center at best. Are you going to gotcha me and prove that it's only 65-70% versus 80%? Have at it. 

The one poll cited in this thread is an outlier.

mainstream media is defined as traditional or established broadcasting outlets.  Print, TV and radio are all mainstream sources that influence a large mass of people. Twitter and internet  are not. It has nothing to do with which way they lean, That’s another misdirection   

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is a very good read on the topic.  That seems to be our keyword of the day:  READ

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/social-media-posts-make-baseless-claim-on-covid-19-death-toll/

So let me get this straight. All's I have to do is put "Factcheck.com" as the name of my site and I'm golden? Well, shit. Why didn't I think of that? See. The difference between you and I is that you only CLAIM to be critical, fair, and independent. This article means nothing. In fact, it supports what I'm saying. They are essentially saying if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... Are you telling me that every person that "dies from coronavirus" is having an autopsy performed to actually confirm the cause of death? There are no other multi-system organ failures that can resemble whatever a covid 19 death is supposed to look like. Hell THEY may not even know what it's looks like seeing as how only 5% of the deaths have no comorbid factors. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The one poll cited in this thread is an outlier.

mainstream media is defined as traditional or established broadcasting outlets.  Print, TV and radio are all mainstream sources that influence a large mass of people. Twitter and internet  are not. It has nothing to do with which way they lean, That’s another misdirection   

No. It's not. The MSM...the traditional outlets influencing mass people...lean left. Are you denying that? Fox, Wash Examiner, NY Post and a couple other smaller sources, are the only one that even comes close to be somewhat fair and balanced. Before you answer, just know that the NYT pulled the story altogether. ...you know...that story that defended Biden and questioned the woman? The story that pretty much everyone else is ignoring altogether. 

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No. It's not. The MSM...the traditional outlets influencing mass people...lean left. Are you denying that? Fox, Wash Examiner, NY Post and a couple other smaller sources, are the only one that even comes close to be somewhat fair and balanced. Before you answer, just know that the NYT pulled the story altogether. ...you know...that story that defended Biden and questioned the woman? The story that pretty much everyone else is ignoring altogether. 

It’s not defined by biases, but my sources and media used. mainstream media doesn’t mean they are all saying the same thing, but it’s in how their formats are being delivered.  Print media is mainstream, TV, cable are mainstream, radio is mainstream, b/c they are all traditional formats and still highly effective in reaching the masses. Those outlets that use those formats are a part of the msm. 

I listen to AP and NPR, they are msm b/c of their source.  

now if we want to talk about who is biased, that’s a different argument. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.commdiginews.com/entertainment/just-exactly-who-or-what-is-the-mainstream-media-70174/%3famp=1 

Of course it's okay. You're just babbling incoherently. Why would I be affected? And if you think that strengthened your argument, then by all means, enjoy your hard-earned victory lap  🤣  Oh...and WTF is a golden melt? Do us a favor and keep your fantasies to yourself. 👍

...Gotcha!!!

A “golden” melt = Blueliner or “hitting rock bottom and still digging”.

You’re comic relief on so many levels. 

BGW 

image.gif