Lawn Care

I AM IRONMAN

A nice break from Wuhan Virus and politics.

Endof March dropped Halts crabgrass prevented w.out fertilizer.

Early April Milorganite

Today Grub ex

Using onit Milorganite to fertilize this year...grass greened up nicely after first application..you can drop that any day that ends in y. No worries about burning the lawn.

Have at it.....

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

A nice break from Wuhan Virus and politics.

Endof March dropped Halts crabgrass prevented w.out fertilizer.

Early April Milorganite

Today Grub ex

Using onit Milorganite to fertilize this year...grass greened up nicely after first application..you can drop that any day that ends in y. No worries about burning the lawn.

Have at it.....

Man, there is no effing way I fertilize my yard. Hell nah! I get tired of cutting that shit as it is. Hahaha

I've been cutting mine and mom's lawns for over a month already. Really started having to cut some in February. Full on since March though. At least once a week for both lawns. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, there is no effing way I fertilize my yard. Hell nah! I get tired of cutting that shit as it is. Hahaha

I've been cutting mine and mom's lawns for over a month already. Really started having to cut some in February. Full on since March though. At least once a week for both lawns. 

You are super organic! Milorganite is great when you have the itch for lawn work...gives the lawn more green then growth..always try to plan the preventative stuff before rainy days..like tomorrow! Don't have in ground sprinklers and Its A bitch to move the sprinklers around to get the entire yard...let mother nature do it thoroughly..and for free 😎💪

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are super organic! Milorganite is great when you have the itch for lawn work...gives the lawn more green then growth..always try to plan the preventative stuff before rainy days..like tomorrow! Don't have in ground sprinklers and Its A bitch to move the sprinklers around to get the entire yard...let mother nature do it thoroughly..and for free 😎💪

Shit, I hope mine dies this week. xD

I joke. I actually like taking care of the lawn. Crack a beer, hop on the mower and tune out everything but the sound of the engine, the sun on my face and the cold beer in my hand. 

Ask me again by the end of the summer though. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Years ago i earned the nickname "Lawn Nazi" killed my lawn to start from scratch...special ordered a blend of Turf type tall fescue 90% and KBG 10%

Pure labor of love..myson video taped the entire project...even set cool music to it..it was on YouTube for a while

Now that was a lawn you could put on a Scotts bag 😎💪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Years ago i earned the nickname "Lawn Nazi" killed my lawn to start from scratch...special ordered a blend of Turf type tall fescue 90% and KBG 10%

Pure labor of love..myson video taped the entire project...even set cool music to it..it was on YouTube for a while

Now that was a lawn you could put on a Scotts bag 😎💪

Nice. But the Scott’s part?  That stuff is shit. Used to be a big fan of the Turf Royale / Bandini, but that stuff is like steroids for grass and will burn it hard in the summer unless you pump a ton of water on it. Now it’s only Milogranite.

C61C45F1-2009-4F01-9C9A-08ED386C9C7F.jpeg

772A97F6-34DF-40D5-8D67-F4C26207A765.jpeg

4A01691A-D09D-4D08-8C91-6A9AE5E8256B.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I mentioned putting on a Scott's bag because of course the lawn looks perfect on their bags with their marketing LOL. Huge fan of Morganite that's all imn using this year to fertilize

I switched over a few years ago that’s all I ever use again. No worries about scorching I’ll throw that stuff on four plus times a year and not be worried about it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I love to Vigoro super green it had 35% nitrogen but I can't find it anywhere

Well it's raining here all day, so those buttercups are just starting to pop...

and no worries about any immigration policies for my 'non-paid' lawnmowers  😲

man those deer love those buttercups 😄

Just looked out back to find a surprise !!!...

😁

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well it's raining here all day, so those buttercups are just starting to pop...

and no worries about any immigration policies for my 'non-paid' lawnmowers  😲

man those deer love those buttercups 😄

Just looked out back to find a surprise !!!...

😁

Nice...if they eat grass no need to mow!

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:32 PM, Cossacks said:

Nice. But the Scott’s part?  That stuff is shit. Used to be a big fan of the Turf Royale / Bandini, but that stuff is like steroids for grass and will burn it hard in the summer unless you pump a ton of water on it. Now it’s only Milogranite.

C61C45F1-2009-4F01-9C9A-08ED386C9C7F.jpeg

772A97F6-34DF-40D5-8D67-F4C26207A765.jpeg

4A01691A-D09D-4D08-8C91-6A9AE5E8256B.jpeg

big bud fertilizer to make grass thick and dense, overdrive to give it a lil kick start, superthrive and morbloom to feed the babies

E743CDD4-FCEA-4CB4-BEE0-851EAA2491F6.jpeg

• Haha 1