GHSA schedules Released

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

https://www.ghsa.net/2020-2021-ghsa-football-schedule

I feel like reclassification has put alot of teams in a hard ass spot due to smaller regions. 

Saw Valdosta gonna do a home and home with Columbia

Funny that Lowndes can't considering Valdosta has always been the more successful and relevant program and has won more championships in past 10 years than Lowndes 🤔

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Saw Valdosta gonna do a home and home with Columbia

Funny that Lowndes can't considering Valdosta has always been the more successful and relevant program and has won more championships in past 10 years than Lowndes 🤔

And in that same 10 year span...Valdosta went 4-6 against the Vikings.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I would take a losing record over a rival in a decade of it means I win more state championships than them for that decade

And of course the Championship you're referring to was won in AAAAAA while Lowndes plays in AAAAAAA.   Not the same.

Rufus>>

23 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Hit or miss - rarely really good.  I think have played in lesser classification state title games a couple of times.  Probably one of the top 3-5 Midlands teams, but no one is close to Dutch Fork there.

Dutch Fork plays Brookwood in GA. Which is a grave mismatch. 

There's some good small school SC vs GA games 

2A power Rabun County has home games against: 

Daniel

Pickens

Greenwood 

@ Walhalla  is their only non region away game. 

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

And of course the Championship you're referring to was won in AAAAAA while Lowndes plays in AAAAAAA.   Not the same.

Rufus>>

Lowndes has had plenty of opportunities to win a single championship this decade

If they were such a elite program that they aren't good enough to travel a hour across the border they should have won one

The reality is Valdosta has and will always be the bigger deal in the county and will always be the more recognized and relevant program because Lowndes cares more about being safe space team in their little bubble than actually being a powerhouse program like their big brother Valdosta

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Lowndes has had plenty of opportunities to win a single championship this decade

If they were such a elite program that they aren't good enough to travel a hour across the border they should have won one

The reality is Valdosta has and will always be the bigger deal in the county and will always be the more recognized and relevant program because Lowndes cares more about being safe space team in their little bubble than actually being a powerhouse program like their big brother Valdosta

I don’t know about all that but you can bet that if dosta wins 6A the folks in south jawja won’t be poopooing it because it’s not the same. 

I’d bet many will celebrate more so than if their own team win a title in the same season. 

The whole thing is just wildly odd. But truth is stranger than fiction. 

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Contrary to your misguided belief....Valdosta is not a powerhouse program.  Haven't been one in a while.  During that same 10 year span...Valdosta went 4-6 against Colquitt as well.

Rufus>>

45 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Contrary to your misguided belief....Valdosta is not a powerhouse program.  Haven't been one in a while.  During that same 10 year span...Valdosta went 4-6 against Colquitt as well.

Rufus>>

There are a couple on here that won't take the truth for what it is. I gave up on them. That kid just wants to mention his team as much as possible. Same with the marietta guy claiming his recruited up team was an underdog against lowndes. Pre season top 10 nationally with 4 and 5 stars from different schools on both sides of the ball vs a lowndes team missing their best player with a torn acl and a sophomore qb. Then claims they whipped lowndes in a 17-9 win. That game did nothing but show how bad both teams coaching was. Alot of exaggeration and lies out of those 2. 

• Thumbs Down 2

24 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

There are a couple on here that won't take the truth for what it is. I gave up on them. That kid just wants to mention his team as much as possible. Same with the marietta guy claiming his recruited up team was an underdog against lowndes. Pre season top 10 nationally with 4 and 5 stars from different schools on both sides of the ball vs a lowndes team missing their best player with a torn acl and a sophomore qb. Then claims they whipped lowndes in a 17-9 win. That game did nothing but show how bad both teams coaching was. Alot of exaggeration and lies out of those 2. 

Your self righteous bullshit is a joke, like you. Who is your school again? I forgot because most of your posts are about Marietta. 

Gotta suck to be a grown man Still whining about hsfb and disrespecting a bunch of kids who put in years of hard work to get where they are now. 

But hey, you’ve done it for almost five months so why stop now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

In the last decade...Valdosta went 85-38 (with 21 playoff games) with one losing season.  They played the majority of those years in the highest classification (6) but the remaining four were played in AAAAAA.  They went 4-7 against Lowndes and against Colquitt.  During the time spent in the largest classification...the three teams played a lot of the same opponents.

In the last decade...Lowndes went 93-31 (with 24 playoff games).  They played every year in the highest classification.  They did not have a losing season.  They missed the playoffs in 2014.

In the last decade...Colquitt went 113-29 (with 42 playoff games).  They played every year in the highest classification.  They did not have a losing season.  They won at least one playoff game every year.

No elite program...but Colquitt represented....

Rufus>>

26 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

In the last decade...Valdosta went 85-38 (with 21 playoff games) with one losing season.  They played the majority of those years in the highest classification (6) but the remaining four were played in AAAAAA.  They went 4-7 against Lowndes and against Colquitt.  During the time spent in the largest classification...the three teams played a lot of the same opponents.

In the last decade...Lowndes went 93-31 (with 24 playoff games).  They played every year in the highest classification.  They did not have a losing season.  They missed the playoffs in 2014.

In the last decade...Colquitt went 113-29 (with 42 playoff games).  They played every year in the highest classification.  They did not have a losing season.  They won at least one playoff game every year.

No elite program...but Colquitt represented....

Rufus>>

cc was as good a program as there was in jawja during the propst era. Elite? Dominant? Overused adjectives (by everyone) but meaningless as far as describing teams, save boosting people’s egos. 

They were second to none here though. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Your self righteous bullshit is a joke, like you. Who is your school again? I forgot because most of your posts are about Marietta. 

Gotta suck to be a grown man Still whining about hsfb and disrespecting a bunch of kids who put in years of hard work to get where they are now. 

But hey, you’ve done it for almost five months so why stop now? 

He is a moron and it's a sign of a uneducated fanbase, just like the other Lowndes Moron this board who can't stop digging a hole of lies

They are so insecure that they have to lie to defend their team, nothing I've said about mine was a lie

They need lies to defend their sorry program, I never need to because my word is facts