So was Mueller’s office and the FBI dirty?

Bormio

"Owning libs" while not acknowledging the truth of their client's criminality.

And being cheered for it.

If she did indeed write that then she's a disgrace and is one of the reasons why people hate lawyers. They use technicalities to get their guilty clients off and then prance around as if they were upholding the truth or some other sacred value.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

Second, it would seem your “wingman” Eric Holder is missing a step these days at Covington & Burling LLP. Indelibly marked in his memory (and one might think, yours) should be his Motion to Dismiss the multi-count jury verdict of guilty and the entire case against former United States Senator Ted Stevens. Within weeks of Mr. Holder becoming Attorney General, he moved to dismiss the Stevens prosecution in the interest of justice for the same reasons the Justice Department did against General Flynn—egregious misconduct by prosecutors who hid exculpatory evidence and concocted purported crimes.

As horrifying as the facts of the Stevens case were, they pale in comparison to the targeted setup, framing, and prosecution of a newly elected President’s National Security Advisor and the shocking facts that surround it. This case was an assault on the heart of liberty— our cherished system of self-government, the right of citizens to choose their President, and the hallowed peaceful transition of power.

And the Stevens comparison is comical given that Stevens was a Republican who had his charges dropped by a Democratic Administration.

There was no political corruption involved. Obama was a not a friend of Ted Stevens and he didn't work in his Administration.

The Justice Department, of the opposite party, felt that the misconduct was enough to taint the conviction.

There was no such misconduct in the Flynn case.

A corrupt Justice Department dropped the charges against the President's friend and former confidante.

Sidney Powell didn't prove jack shit and is prancing around like she did anything other than wait for Trump's cronies to drop the charges.

It's like paying off the referees and then prancing around later as if you're a great coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

It's almost like there weren't seven instead of one clearly supported points.

Do you want me to count how many times she lied about the FBI framing, setting up or concocting crimes against her client?

Sidney Powell is a well-paid liar. Simple as that.

You're the same guy who earlier this week linked to a story that admitted that Flynn was objectively guilty and now you're posting a letter that claims that he was framed and set up.

You can't make this stuff up.

It only requires a dupe as clownish as concha to pull it off.

😄

• Thanks 1

What's even funnier is that when struggling for traction, concha will merely appeal to the academic credentials of his heroes.

Both Powell and Dan Crenshaw can't be defended on the facts so he does the only thing he knows how: they have shiny degrees from top schools!

No more sure sign of failure then that.

Sidney Powell lied countless times in this letter. Not just according to me but according to the article that concha linked in this very thread earlier in the week.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You're the same guy who earlier this week linked to a story that admitted that Flynn was objectively guilty and now you're posting a letter that claims that he was framed and set up.

You can't make this stuff up.

And by earlier this week, I mean yesterday.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:10 AM, concha said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/ending-the-flynn-false-statement-case-was-the-right-judgment/

A good read.  And moreso given the increasing amount of evidence showing the politics behind the witch hunt.

Yesterday, concha links a story that said Flynn was objectively guilty.

Today, he pastes a letter that says Flynn was framed.

He says the former was a "good read" and the latter was a "fucking ass-whooping."

💩

🤡

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, concha said:

Wow, three posts in a row.

Andy is upset.  

Things aren't looking good for the folks who went after Flynn and the administration.

Fun times coming.  :D

I can't wait for his epic meltdown. He'll be calling everything bulshit and it's all lies and what a scam and we'll just sit back and laugh at him

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, The Guru said:

concha is powerless to refute his proven lying and sleaziness.

There's no poop sandwich that he won't eat for the GOP.

😄

Your opinions as a recently-fired-for-incompetence gubmint employee and left-wing shill with a degree from a 4th choice university who will never sniff a law degree... are noted.

I'm sure Sidney Powell would flee in terror if ever confronted by your strident and indignant "arguments".

🤡

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Your opinions as a recently-fired-for-incompetence gubmint employee and left-wing shill with a degree from a 4th choice university who will never sniff a law degree... are noted.

I'm sure Sidney Powell would flee from terror if ever confronted by your strident and indignant "arguments".

🤡

Fau right up there with Iona(trailer) 😂😂

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, concha said:

Wow, three posts in a row.

Andy is upset.  

Things aren't looking good for the folks who went after Flynn and the administration.

Fun times coming.  :D

just like how the I.G report from Horowitz was  going to expose them??....🤡

13 hours ago, concha said:

So, again, no argument whatsoever.

I know.

Because I'm right and you're a toady who posts contradictory links/letters on consecutive days.

What a clown.

😄

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, concha said:

I'm sure Sidney Powell would flee in terror if ever confronted by your strident and indignant "arguments".

Well, all we have as evidence are her lies and incredibly inaccurate "arguments" here.

But what's funny is how how fawn over obviously dishonest and contradictory claims.

Let's noe bury the lead here, concha.

You look like a dope yet again.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So, again, no argument whatsoever.

I know.

Because I'm right and you're a toady who posts contradictory links/letters on consecutive days.

What a clown.

😄

You didn't really post any arguments, Andy.

Just your outraged opinion.

🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

You didn't really post any arguments

Flynn was guilty. He plead to it. There was no misconduct in the investigation.

Arguments that are supported by facts.

You have a whiny screed about other people who were not indicted or charged with any crimes going to jail.

Typical shuck and jive.

• Thanks 1