So was Mueller’s office and the FBI dirty?

Bormio

This reminds me of the Clinton email "scandal" that clowns like you peddled.

So much wishful thinking from you losers.

Flynn plead guilty. He's a crook. More "files" being turned over and charges of "misconduct" for simply leveraging a suspect is not grounds for vacating a conviction.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

If you Google Michael Flynn all you'll see are stories by the Washington Examiner and the National Review. So right-wing crank media trying to blow up non-stories into stories. It's the genesis of all right-wing media. It's why they exist.

I see BOMBSELL, EXPLOSIVE REVELATIONS and I'm like...

"Explosive relevations!? What happened?"

Oh, nothing happened.

Just new defense counsel throwing feces against the wall regarding the previous defense counsel and charges of "misconduct."

So basically defense attorneys trying every trick to get their guilty client off. In other words, Wednesday. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

30 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty unlikely that Flynn is "completely exonerated" or whatever his fan club is claiming. That said, this is clearly yet another in a string of terrible looks for the FBI. 

Agreed. Complete exoneration, although arguably warranted, based upon empirical evidence is highly unlikely. Hopefully, through all of this, the FBI can be restored to a semblance of the great organization that it is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty unlikely that Flynn is "completely exonerated" or whatever his fan club is claiming. That said, this is clearly yet another in a string of terrible looks for the FBI. 

I think the Judge will throw it back to the DOJ and they will drop everything as long as Flynn agree's to not sue the fucks. I think Flynn will avgree not to sue the department but will sue individuals. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I think the Judge will throw it back to the DOJ and they will drop everything as long as Flynn agree's to not sue the fucks. I think Flynn will avgree not to sue the department but will sue individuals. 

Praying that this is the case. The man obviously deserves compensation, but he's a man that loves his country. Not sure he'd sue the FBI. But Comey? McCabe? Strozyk? Paige?  FUCK YES...and then some!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed. Complete exoneration, although arguably warranted, based upon empirical evidence is highly unlikely. Hopefully, through all of this, the FBI can be restored to a semblance of the great organization that it is. 

Admitted crook Michael Flynn = "complete exoneration is warranted!"

Never-charged-with-crime Hillary Clinton = "lock her up!"

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Flynn had to sell his house and went nearly bankrupt...he should get a big check.

So he had to sell his house and nearly went bankrupt.....because he's a crook. Why exactly does the government owe him a big check?

This is next level nonsense from you clowns.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2