So was Mueller’s office and the FBI dirty?

Bormio

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They have emails and texts and letters they are reviewing as I type this you stubborn blind idiot.

This is part of what's funny and dishonest about people like you.

Somehow the mere existence of emails, texts and letters is prima facie evidence of wrongdoing.

Flynn lied to the FBI about his dealings with Russians during the transition.

This is not up for debate. There will be no email, text or letter to refute this fact.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Two ways to look at your response. 
Firstly, Trump is the sniffer. 
Secondly, well you know. 

😂

bgw

Haha. I'm well-aware of who you think the sniffer is. Your buddy Trump can't do anything right in your eyes.😄 I've been saying for awhile that Newsom might get tapped to replace Biden. OR...I know that Creepy Dementia Joe the Assaulter has publicly stated that he is going to choose a woman as a running mate, but I could see him choosing Newsom instead. Integrity (Joe's word in this case) and honesty mean nothing to the dems. The media won't call him out on it along the way, and the feminists (they'll be pissed, but oh well) and the rest of the sheep will fall in line without question...as long that their "strategy" beats Trump...even if it fucks America. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

This is part of what's funny and dishonest about people like you.

Somehow the mere existence of emails, texts and letters is prima facie evidence of wrongdoing.

Flynn lied to the FBI about his dealings with Russians during the transition.

This is not up for debate. There will be no email, text or letter to refute this fact.

It was the upper tiers of the FBI that were caught setting him up..led by Comey...God you are stupid..go back to work dandy Andy...the people of Florida need help.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was the upper tiers of the FBI that were caught setting him up..led by Comey...

Nothing that you just claimed was revealed in this document dump.

He was not set up. They had evidence that he lied and so they interviewed him. He lied again in that interview and sealed his fate.

There's no "there" there.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. I'm well-aware of who you think the sniffer is. Your buddy Trump can't do anything right in your eyes.😄 I've been saying for awhile that Newsom might get tapped to replace Biden. OR...I know that Creepy Dementia Joe the Assaulter has publicly stated that he is going to choose a woman as a running mate, but I could see him choosing Newsom instead. Integrity (Joe's word in this case) and honesty mean nothing to the dems. The media won't call him out on it along the way, and the feminists (they'll be pissed, but oh well) and the rest of the sheep will fall in line without question...as long that their "strategy" beats Trump...even if it fucks America. 

So, in short U.S. of A. is in the shitter if you don't get your way?

LOL

BGW

34 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ok sparky. Believe what you want.

I believe the facts that are already publicly known. They had the evidence against Flynn before the January 24th meeting. Flynn just lied, again, in that meeting.

How can they railroad or entrap him in that scenario? Your assertion is laughable.

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I believe the facts that are already publicly known. They had the evidence against Flynn before the January 24th meeting. Flynn just lied, again, in that meeting.

How can they railroad or entrap him in that scenario? Your assertion is laughable.

You have never once admitted you were wrong..and you have been wrong on many occassions Even when facts are right In front of your face.  You are not worth arguing or debating. Next you will tell me sta beat DBP 2x 😂😂

39 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, in short U.S. of A. is in the shitter if you don't get your way?

LOL

BGW

That is correct. I certainly think so. And it's not only MY way. It's about 70 million (or more) other people's way too. If you like what the dems and establishment are doing then I don't know what to tell ya, bro. If you think that Trump is worse than THAT. I don't know what to tell ya.

I still can't, for the life of me, figure out what Trump did that was/is so bad...other than promoting American values and being a meanie (although I have my own theories as to why), that is so bad for you and the like. Yes....I'm having a hard time believing that you aren't a closet lib (like Horsefly too) considering that you haven't said one thing derogatory about the dem's and establishment's absolutely disgraceful behavior, but ride Trump's ass like a whore suck-starting a Harley. I love ya man, but jeez. WTF?🤣

Signed,

A former dem

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

That is correct. I certainly think so. And it's not only MY way. It's about 70 million (or more) other people's way too. If you like what the dems and establishment are doing then I don't know what to tell ya, bro. If you think that Trump is worse than THAT. I don't know what to tell ya.

I still can't, for the life of me, figure out what Trump did that was/is so bad...other than promoting American values and being a meanie (although I have my own theories as to why), that is so bad for you and the like. Yes....I'm having a hard time believing that you aren't a closet lib (like Horsefly too) considering that you haven't said one thing derogatory about the dem's and establishment's absolutely disgraceful behavior, but ride Trump's ass like a whore suck-starting a Harley. I love ya man, but jeez. WTF?🤣

Signed,

A former dem

It’s silly you think I have to be a closeted Dem on this site,  with all the faceless avatars and personalities.   😂

👇

On 2/19/2020 at 9:44 AM, Horsefly said:

I hope the two party system collapses.  I want a newer, revised system that reflects the new America.  Hope this helps.  

14 hours ago, The Guru said:

Nothing that you just claimed was revealed in this document dump.

He was not set up. They had evidence that he lied and so they interviewed him. He lied again in that interview and sealed his fate.

There's no "there" there.

what was the supposed lie?

giphy.gif

That would be a bit rellevent...

For anyone who thinks they know what they are talking about...

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Blueliner said:

.I'm having a hard time believing that you aren't a closet lib (like Horsefly too) considering that you haven't said one thing derogatory about the dem's

Excuse me Mofo? Just because you didn't like the taste of Killary's breast milk and snatch and I knew that shit was nasty from 900 miles away don't project your issues on to me.

Furthermore as I've stated several times, there's NOT a pristine party on either side, the Dims have shot both feet off with the impeachment process knowing it was RePubes controlled.

And Hell, your Fuhrer Donny is dumber than a bag of rocks, and that's a depraved insult to rocks everywhere....

Heil this Mofo!

bgw

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You have never once admitted you were wrong..and you have been wrong on many occassions Even when facts are right In front of your face.  You are not worth arguing or debating. Next you will tell me sta beat DBP 2x 😂😂

Show us where Andy's wrong.

Debate.

Any middle school punk can emoji, I've proven that.

bgw

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Debate.

bgw

Sorry buddy...its a beautiful day...heading out to do a ton of yard work..unlike Dandy Andy I don't have time to research numerous threads to debate a narcissist on a HS football forum.

2 hours ago, Troll said:

what was the supposed lie?

That would be a bit rellevent...

For anyone who thinks they know what they are talking about...

If, after simply reading just what is already posted in this thread, you don't recognize that two of the at least 3 subject areas about which Flynn lied about are already listed, then it's hard to treat what you post on the subject too seriously.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sorry buddy...its a beautiful day...heading out to do a ton of yard work..unlike Dandy Andy I don't have time to research numerous threads to debate a narcissist on a HS football forum.

Is Trump a narcissist?  

• grandiose sense of self-importance
  • preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • need for excessive admiration
  • sense of entitlement
  • interpersonally exploitative behavior
  • lack of empathy
  • envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them
  • demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Debate.

bgw

Honestly. He’s not hard to debate. It’s just time consuming to do so, and he just doesn’t know when to stop. And the dipshit will carpet bomb the shit out of ya with archived posts from 2012 and responses to your last 27 posts....all at the same time That’s not debating. That’s neurosis and autistic behavior bordering on harassment He’s the only person that I have on ignore. And that’s saying something ‘cause I’ll fight with anyone. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is Trump a narcissist?  

• preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • sense of entitlement
  • lack of empathy

He hits every trait.  Well...at least to the wide-open, unclouded eye.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is Trump a narcissist?  

• sense of entitlement
  • lack of empathy

Golf. Is this a question to simply ponder? Because, although we are pretty bad ass here, it can’t be diagnosed here on PG. And frankly, that could describe pretty much every politician in DC right now. 👍

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is Trump a narcissist?  

• sense of entitlement
  • lack of empathy

You just described dandy Andy perfectly. Thank You!

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

If, after simply reading just what is already posted in this thread, you don't recognize that two of the at least 3 subject areas about which Flynn lied about are already listed, then it's hard to treat what you post on the subject too seriously.

Not asking about "subjects" for you to be 'subjective' on....

Asking what the ACTUAL LIE supposedly WAS...

Apparently you don't know either...

giphy.gif

BTW: insinuating it's a bad question from an 'uninformed questioner'...

... does little to hide your ineptness here.

😜

16 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

See my above post. 👍

So you say it can’t be diagnosed here on PG,  then you defy your own logic by saying it describes every politician in DC. 🤷‍♂️ 
👇 

17 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Golf. Is this a question to simply ponder? Because, although we are pretty bad ass here, it can’t be diagnosed here on PG. And frankly, that could describe pretty much every politician in DC right now. 👍

The truth of these "new revelations" about Flynn's investigation, is that the Trump administration is softening the minds of the general population (as if many minds aren't pretty soft already) against Flynn so there isn't a public outcry when he pardons him. 

That's pretty much the make of the entire thing.