Ajc Georgia 7A Toughest 10 football schedule for 2020

Ga96

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I said it before. 

I think Mceachern hands down has the toughest Non-Region schedule they will dominate their region but they could very well be entering the playoffs as 5-5 or 4-6 #1 seed.... 

Warner Robins and Marietta  have a super stout Non-Region schedule too. 

Still can’t believe their (mceachern) AD didn’t petition to stay the same region. I guess he saw an automatic #1 seed every year and jumped at it. 

Rumor round cobb county is HE wanted out. With daddy having GHSA ins it was an easy move. Been getting away with having OOD kids and recruiting for years but for some reason EVERYBODY is scared to say something.

Funny they’ve never won anything in football.......

Edit:

helluva preseason schedule though.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I said it before. 

I think Mceachern hands down has the toughest Non-Region schedule they will dominate their region but they could very well be entering the playoffs as 5-5 or 4-6 #1 seed.... 

Warner Robins and Marietta  have a super stout Non-Region schedule too. 

1. You think McEachern has a tougher non-region schedule than Milton?

2. Was looking at a few schedules today (again), and I didn't realize how stout Northside, Colquitt and Valdosta's schedules are. ELCA has a really tough schedule. Will be interested to see how they fare against the highest classified teams. IF they run the table, it'll be hard not to see them as a top 5 team in the state at the end. But I think from top to bottom, Warner Robins has the toughest schedule in GA. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, Sweetlarry said:

Still can’t believe their (mceachern) AD didn’t petition to stay the same region. I guess he saw an automatic #1 seed every year and jumped at it. 

Rumor round cobb county is HE wanted out. With daddy having GHSA ins it was an easy move. Been getting away with having OOD kids and recruiting for years but for some reason EVERYBODY is scared to say something.

Funny they’ve never won anything in football.......

Edit:

helluva preseason schedule though.

So that makes him the Pied Piper right?