Republican double standard

Columbiafan

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Guess you can only have an opinion as a athlete if you are ass kissing the republican party views 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Fox is not designated as a news channel.  It's designated as an entertainment channel.  So if folks are going there to get real news from real journalist, they will be out of luck.  Fox "News" is more like the Jerry Springer show.  So take it as that. Just another JERRY JERRY JERRY episode. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Fox is not designated as a news channel.  It's designated as an entertainment channel.  So if folks are going there to get real news from real journalist, they will be out of luck.  Fox "News" is more like the Jerry Springer show.  So take it as that. Just another JERRY JERRY JERRY episode. 

Yeah I think that's because they were tired of being threatened with lawsuits for lying on air LMAO

Fox is only good for the Simpsons and football, everything else on that channel is vomit material and probably the weakest "talk show hosts" of any network

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah I think that's because they were tired of being threatened with lawsuits for lying on air LMAO

Fox is only good for the Simpsons and football, everything else on that channel is vomit material and probably the weakest "talk show hosts" of any network

How many years in a row now has Fox News at night destroyed CNN and MSNBC in the ratings?

• Confused 3

26 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

How many years in a row now has Fox News at night destroyed CNN and MSNBC in the ratings?

It's a known reality that people in this country would rather listen to moronic clowns making a fool of themselves than someone giving actual news 

After all isn't SNL basically a parody show yet is one of highest viewed shows each week?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

what's truly sad is your views on Fox vs CNN and MSNBC

You mean one is a glorified talk show of whiny hypocritical bitches and other 2 are actually news networks 

I don't need to know more than that

Let me guess you think that Laura bitch clown is actually a good host and knows what she talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It's a known reality that people in this country would rather listen to moronic clowns making a fool of themselves than someone giving actual news 

After all isn't SNL basically a parody show yet is one of highest viewed shows each week?

People will always toon in to watch folks yelling and screaming into their television and being controversial.  Ala Jerry Springer.

• Haha 1

There is no context.

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Guess you can only have an opinion as a athlete if you are ass kissing the republican party views 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Sad that the “Republican party views” are respecting the flag. Sad but not surprising. The dems schtick is hating the country

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't watch her. I watch Tucker Carlson and Hannity. And I'll admit Fox leans to the right but they don't lean as far as CNN and MSNBC lean to the left. Those two networks are so overboard and anti Trump is pathetic. Is Fox Pro Trump absolutely but not in the fanatical way in which those other networks are

• Confused 2

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is no context.

Sad that the “Republican party views” are respecting the flag. Sad but not surprising. The dems schtick is hating the country

Actually if you had known about the first situation you would have known that wasn't the case

LeBron and Durant were critical of trump and that's what this stupid inbred host told them to shut up and dribble but is okay with a athlete who is against kneeling saying their opinion

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is no context.

I love the country, I just hate the jackasses who have power 

Learn the difference jackass!

The right to having a opinion isn't restricted to Trump brown nosers

• Haha 1