NFL admits they were wrong not to listen to it's players regarding racism

When you take an account there’s over 330+ million people in the country compared to how many crimes there are and then compare how many violent hate crimes there are due to racism,  it’s really just a needle in a haystack. 

Sure there is racism amongst some of the 330 million but nothing to riot over. 

And is the black lives matter movement use their platform to denounce black on black violence?  The black police captain who was killed was killed by other black people. 

And look at classic Chicago.  Most of these victims are victims of black on black violence. Will any athlete or celebrity virtue signal over any of these victims?

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

One can't help but wonder how sincere this really is 🤔

None of this is sincere. A piece of shit cop killing some drugged out criminal  should not be the straw that broke the camels back

Funny how that one incident is the difference between everybody doing nothing going about their business to then pretending they are Martin Luther King 

Everyone is just responding to the mob.  And if history is any indication you will never please a mob no matter how much you submit or virtue signal.  Nothing will ever be good enough. They are wasting their time 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

None of this is sincere. A piece of shit cop killing some drugged out criminal  should not be the straw that broke the camels back

Funny how that one incident is the difference between everybody doing nothing going about their business to then pretending they are Martin Luther King 

Everyone is just responding to the mob.  And if history is any indication you will never please a mob no matter how much you submit or virtue signal.  Nothing will ever be good enough. They are wasting their time 

I know this is for sure a waste of a post but,, here it goes again..

You guys just miss the point over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

It is not about this one man. It's not about the last 10. It's not about the last 30. 

It's about the lack of accountability that is granted our police that harbors and allows these incidents to keep occurring, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

How many more overs need to be said before it sinks in? 

Breanna Taylor, George Floyd both within a month. Killed by cops. It took protests and riots before they started locking cops up in Minneapolis. The ones in Louisville still running around on the streets. 

Accountability. The law holds citizens accountable to an extreme degree compared to how they are accountable themselves. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You guys just miss the point over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

It is not about this one man. It's not about the last 10. It's not about the last 30. 

It's about the lack of accountability that is granted our police that harbors and allows these incidents to keep occurring, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. 

Breanna Taylor, George Floyd both within a month. Killed by cops. It took protests and riots before they started locking cops up in Minneapolis. The ones in Louisville still running around on the streets. 

Accountability. The law holds citizens accountable to an extreme degree compared to how they are accountable themselves. 

I agree. The accountability is the issue. 100 percent. We should all be held to the same standards under the rule of law. These officers have been charged. So what’s the rioting about? Everyone was outraged what they saw. Murder live on video. And he has been charged rightfully so. This is the steps people have been clamoring for. So all this other garbage is just selfish acts my criminals.

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Thank you...

I'm sure the agonizing,  tortuous way he died ON CAMERA FOR THE WORLD TO SEE had a lot to do with breaking that proverbial back as well

Explaining what you imagine to be pretty simple shit gets old after a while

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I agree. The accountability is the issue. 100 percent. We should all be held to the same standards under the rule of law. These officers have been charged. So what’s the rioting about? Everyone was outraged what they saw. Murder live on video. And he has been charged rightfully so. This is the steps people have been clamoring for. So all this other garbage is just selfish acts my criminals.

I knew I was wasting my time. You are without a doubt the single most dense person I have ever really come across on topics like this. 

What about Breanna Taylor? What about all the times before when cops walked. Etc. 

The steps people are clamoring for is the same treatment across the board. Just because you may not know about Breanna Taylor's killers and all the others and just because Minneapolis offer up a sacrifice doesn't make the much larger issue go away. 

So, over and over and over and over and over. 

This one time after riots and shit they locked up the cops and they may still walk yet. Somehow, this solves all of the past transgressions and there has been no sweeping change. 

No dropping of qualified immunity. No visible culture change announced in how these case will be handled in the future. Just the sacrificial lamb of 4 cops that still may walk yet. 

Over and over and over and over and over.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I knew I was wasting my time

This FORUM is a waste of time truthfully.......totally boring and totally predictable.

Hopefully we have some sort of football this year.

..trump holding a bible was kinda new and funny though.

Later.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This FORUM is a waste of time truthfully.......totally boring and totally predictable.

Later.

I do agree. On occasion something comes along that I feel strongly enough about that a waste of time seems warranted, even if I know it is a futile gesture from the onset. 

Like I've said, I generally already know where everyone shakes out on most of the issues now. I can practically guess who will respond, and probably the type of response. Maybe sometime I'll get surprised. There's still time for that I think. xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Later.

You are free to leave...no one will miss you....trust me...well maybe Krusty will but he is a welcher so who cares!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I knew I was wasting my time. You are without a doubt the single most dense person I have ever really come across on topics like this. 

What about Breanna Taylor? What about all the times before when cops walked. Etc. 

The steps people are clamoring for is the same treatment across the board. Just because you may not know about Breanna Taylor's killers and all the others and just because Minneapolis offer up a sacrifice doesn't make the much larger issue go away. 

Yeah accountability. Like I just said. Police that are GUILTY of murder should be rightfully charged. But not every instance is murder. It should be case by case. 

And police are 18 times more likely to be killed by a black person than the other way around.  And police kill twice as many whites as blacks despite black people committing more crimes on average. 

it’s all lies and deceit. It’s bullshit. Now they want to disband police? Holy shit. Dark times. 

Can’t make this shit up.... The ones that try to tell us how wrong we are about racial issues here are buddy buddy with Cajun Over and over and over and over and over. and Over and over and over and over and over.
Cajun dropped NBomb on DD and all you fuckin hypocrites are buddy buddy with Cajun every day Over and over and over and over and o
ver.........

Cajun, the clown who dropped a NBomb to a AA on this site and all you minorities and liberal hacks chat with him daily Over and over and over and over and over.....

Cajun, the clown who dropped a NBomb to member of this site and you liberal hacks make excuses for him Over and over and over and over and over..

Cajun the clown who dropped a NBomb to a member of this site and you clowns chat with him on racial issues Over and over and over and over and over.....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

When you take an account there’s over 330+ million people in the country compared to how many crimes there are and then compare how many violent hate crimes there are due to racism,  it’s really just a needle in a haystack. 

And is the black lives matter movement use their platform to denounce black on black violence?  The black police captain who was killed was killed by other black people. 

And look at classic Chicago.  Most of these victims are victims of black on black violence. Will any athlete or celebrity virtue signal over any of these victims?

Yeah...I always feel it is a bunch of theatrics by many mainly over one person being killed by a piece of shit wanna be cop, when 20+ are killed in one weekend DAMN NEAR EVERY WEEKEND in Chicago. And then they have the audacity to yell..."AND DONT BRING UP CHICAGO AS ALWAYS!!" 

Whay arent they rioting in the west side of Chicago?????

I guess those hundreds of black lives really dont matter.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Tell me how you vette potential police recruits for racism??? Dont say a polygraph because I can beat one every time if I want to.

Can you stop police officers from having constant contact with a segment of society that commits the majority of violent crimes?

I personally dont need police protection, but there may come a day when we have to BEG people to go into law enforcement.

• Like 1

Can we get the stats on this.  Or the Tweets?  

Drug overdoses are driving up the death rate of young white adults in the United States to levels not seen since the end of the AIDS epidemic more than two decades ago — a turn of fortune that stands in sharp contrast to falling death rates for young blacks, a New York Times analysis of death certificates has found.

And the Stats on this 

5 circle graphs that represent the percentage of perpetrators by race or ethnicity. 57% of perpetrators are white, 27% are black, 8% are of an unknown ethnicity, 6% are other, and 1% are mixed.

And this but focus on Chicago as a distraction And Your Sick ass Priests are at the top of the Food Chain of raping little white boys.  Is that why you mention Chicago so much to ease the pain in your Butts 😎

What do we know about the ethnicity of people involved in sexual offences against children?

6th Sep 2017

Claim

Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offenders register are white men.

Conclusion

There isn’t much publicly available information on this. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white.

4 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

This is what he really means.  Another Trick 

“I personally protest with you and want to be part of the much needed change in this country Without black players, there would be no National Football League,” Goodell said.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, rockinl said:

Tell me how you vette potential police recruits for racism??? Dont say a polygraph because I can beat one every time if I want to.

Can you stop police officers from having constant contact with a segment of society that commits the majority of violent crimes?

I personally dont need police protection, but there may come a day when we have to BEG people to go into law enforcement.

Ok begin long post, rant/

I don't think you can vet them for it. The culture that allows them to fester, and their acts to grow more and more brazen is where I personally think the solution is. 

We had some video of a cop touching, pushing, shoving, assaulting or whatever you want to call it, a peaceful female protester on here the other day. Another cop is telling the guy not to do it, and then after he does, that cop chases him chastising him. It's on film, there's no question what happened right? 

This cop is suspended. That's all. There's arguments on here about the seriousness of the shove, assault, "touch" or whatever, and what should be the right punishment for that cop. 

That is the problem. Just flip the script and put the protester as the aggressor that pushes, shoves, assaults, touched or whatever you want to call it, the cop. 9 times out of 10, what happens to that lady? How quick does it happen? What's her likely punishment? 

I don't think she gets suspended. I think she's more likely charged for assaulting a cop, she's taken to jail and she has to bond out. Probably needs a lawyer to keep her out of doing actual time, and then does probation and a fine. Depending on here current job, she may be looking for a new one, and now she's been convicted of a crime. 

So, in this scenario, I think the cop deserves to have happen to him what he would have happen to her more often than not. What the law would have happen. The system though, the culture of it, and current system is, he's suspended. There may be a remark dropped in a file somewhere. He may be right back in the same position soon. Next time he may do something more. We already see he has some issues. 

The cop in Minneapolis, we already knew he had some issues. Not us exactly but the force. There is at least one involved in that Breonna Taylor incident in Louisville that we know has in his file multiple incidents of potential excessive force. 

The culture is, they keep letting these officers go back to work virtually nothing being done to them. Sometimes for years and years they have "incidents" keep happening before some citizen gets it on film and the truth comes to light for the citizens. 

That is where change needs to happen. We are allowing these guys far too much leeway. I'm sure this could be different from dept. to dept. or whatever, but, I suggest some blanket reform from somewhere that disallows these guys the right to continually assault people with simple slaps on the wrists, then a slap on the butt and "get back out there champ." 

Get rid of qualified immunity. That one is a big one imo. 

qi.jpg.abcec39b18255c0b07da3a1ad16a33d3.jpg

They don't grant us citizens breathing room for reasonable but mistaken judgments in fact or law if and when we come into contact with them. Why should they be granted it with us? They can cause us financial ruin with bonds, lawyers and potential loss of jobs while we fight something that we're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty for. 

Turns out, they are definitely always innocent until proven guilty. They get all the benefits that we are supposed to have but is debatable if we actually get them, and they get extra protections on top of that. Even in eye witness and video cases like George Floyd it took days and days to decide maybe they weren't innocent. The Louisville case they're still being considered innocent. 

There's some shit wrong that can be fixed.

end long post rant/

short termed rant/

Put in the simplest form...

Treat cops the same as us when they screw up, or treat us the same as them when we do.

End short termed rant/

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Guess you didnt get the memo. Chicago is off limits. Nobdy gives a shit about those black lives. Its black on black so theres no agenda to whine about.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

White on black crime is the only crime the mob cares about. That’s it. And it such a minuscule number compared to all the other instances where a black persons is murdered. Like by other black people. 

the cycle will never stop. Because there are gonna be those few rare instances where a cop kills an unarmed black person in between the thousands of black on black deaths that keeps the fuel to the fire. 

George Floyd as a drugged out criminal is being hailed as a hero and martyr across the globe, when David Dorn’s even more tragic death is being swept under the rug because he was killed by other black people. 

like i said. If you are more upset about Floyd’s death than Dorn’s then you are a morally bankrupt person who is most likely a racist and a burden on society 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

White on black crime is the only crime the mob cares about. That’s it. And it such a minuscule number compared to all the other instances where a black persons is murdered. Like by other black people. 

the cycle will never stop. Because there are gonna be those few rare instances where a cop kills an unarmed black person in between the thousands of black on black deaths that keeps the fuel to the fire. 

George Floyd as a drugged out criminal is being hailed as a hero and martyr across the globe, when David Dorn’s even more tragic death is being swept under the rug because he was killed by other black people. 

like i said. If you are more upset about Floyd’s death than Dorn’s then you are a morally bankrupt person who is most likely a racist and a burden on society 

I started the thread about Dorn and the mob went crazy

• Confused 1