What would this Country look like if our Greatest and Largest Cities were run by Republicans?

RedZone

15 minutes ago, concha said:

In AndyWorld,  Jacksonville >  NYC, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Fran, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Boston, Baltimore, New Orleans, Minneapolis, Detroit, Washington DC, Phoenix ...

NYC has had a Republican or Independent mayor for 20 of the last 26 years.

I'm not ignoring anything.

If you haven't gathered by now I'm saying that it doesn't actually matter what party the mayor belongs to. Big cities all have the same systemic issues.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

NYC has had a Republican or Independent mayor for 20 of the last 26 years.

I'm not ignoring anything.

If you haven't gathered by now I'm saying that it doesn't actually matter what party the mayor belongs to. Big cities all have the same systemic issues.

Crime rates declined sharply under Giuliani. 

And, again, you talk only of mayors.

The city council of New York, 51 strong, counts THREE Republicans.

And how about schools in all these cities, Andy?

And the teachers unions?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You must not be paying attention as usual.

I'm killing you with straight facts and you're stuttering like a toady who's scrambling to save face.

You're putting your intellectual dishonesty up in big neon lights by trying to act like minor exceptions overrule clear general truths.

That's your game.

You know it.

I know it.

Even DarterDummy knows it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pooof..dandy Andy on ignore...its a wonderful feature!

Andy's hilarious.

You could give him a list of 100 things that prove him wrong, and he'd find one or two to find a problem with and act like the other 98 or 99 don't exist.

Andy would declare victory!

Score?

Andy 2

Other Guy 98

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Statistically speaking, large unemployed minority populations.

You are either ignorant or fundamentally dishonest.

The unemployment rate in Dade County was under 2% in January and is currently far lower (11.9%) than the national rate (16%).

Miami is a city of the very rich and the working poor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

And, again, you talk only of mayors.

The city council of New York, 51 strong, counts THREE Republicans.

And how about schools in all these cities, Andy?

And the teachers unions?

You pivoted to this when it blew up in your face.

The dumb opinion piece you copied/pasted used that as one of its main arguments. You did the same thing with Minneapolis, too.

👇

5 hours ago, concha said:

Chicago has been controlled by Democratic mayors for 89 years. Detroit for 58 years. Baltimore for 53 years. Washington, D.C., for 53 years. Minneapolis, with Mr. Floyd’s killing by police being the spark of the latest demand for change, has been controlled by Democrats for 42 years. Los Angeles for 19 years. And New York, in the latest round of disastrous governance, has suffered under Mayor Bill de Blasio for six years.

Mayor Muriel Bowser of Washington, D.C., a city facing many economic and social problems, and led by Democratic mayors for more than half a century, decided to paint a massive “Black Lives Matter” slogan on the street leading to the White House. When it comes to stunts, that’s a good one. It is the ultimate in what I term “Patronizing Mayhem,” where politicians give the impression of acting on a problem with one hand while maintaining the pain with the other.

concha criticizing me for using the exact same metric that formed the crux of his argument.

This guy is a clown deluxe.

But I enjoy his squirming.

2 hours ago, concha said:

You're putting your intellectual dishonesty up in big neon lights by trying to act like minor exceptions overrule clear general truths.

That's your game.

You know it.

I know it.

Even Darter Dummy knows it.

My intellectual honesty is intact as has been demonstrated.

My game is to sit back and let you say dumb shit and then merely correct the record and call you the liar that you are.

The way the republicans are fucking their poor states up should really be a crime...a crime.

Sponging off the very cities they ridicule.

Arkansas, another entirely RED SHOW that ranks right above Mississippi.

Little Rock (largest) city has a democratic Mayor though.

The next Governor of Arkansas could very be Cousin Huckabee.....she couldn't run Little Rock.

merlin_142391538_4c1109cb-4831-4d49-9520-26e22c441ee9-superJumbo.jpg

8 hours ago, The Guru said:

You are either ignorant or fundamentally dishonest.

The unemployment rate in Dade County was under 2% in January and is currently far lower (11.9%) than the national rate (16%).

Miami is a city of the very rich and the working poor.

I know.. Liberty City is great and peaceful with no crime rate.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

I know.. Liberty City is great and peaceful with no crime rate.

Dandy Andy has no clue. What do you expect from someone who still lives in mommy's basement and has pancakes served to him every morning in his bed.  Right before a long day of ignoring the people of Florida as he continually posts on here instead of doing his job. He is the poster child for a Biden voter.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...