Admire the honesty...

concha

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Wonder if she would be proud of Oswald who shot the most popular democrat president we ever had??

He was a proud marxist too

Who, says? I don't think Oswald ever revealed his political beliefs despite the current Wikipedia writeup. It certainly was not common knowledge at the time. Heck, it's not even clear he was the assassin. I remember when Kennedy was shot. I was in the first or second grade. He was very popular in Jamaica, so it was big news. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Who, says? I don't think Oswald ever revealed his political beliefs despite the current Wikipedia writeup. It certainly was not common knowledge at the time. Heck, it's not even clear he was the assassin. I remember when Kennedy was shot. I was in the first or second grade. He was very popular in Jamaica, so it was big news. 

The last book I read had him quoted as a proud marxist who hated the American lifestyle. So either the book fabricated the quote or thats what he was. He wanted to go to Cuba and applied to go there several times. He was denied.

He got kicked out of marines as well and was pissed off that he was living hand to mouth with a wife and kid. 

This website has him down as a communist and talks about hating rhe American system and such

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-lee-harvey-oswald/

This was from killing Kennedy

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Fair enough, there are certainly plenty of hypocrites here. But, there are advocates for violence and radical political policies that are leading the political organization going by Black Lives Matter. Here is the President of the New York chapter sharing his views.

He is obviously a very angry man. While I take issue with a lot of what he said in the interview, I can't really blame him for being angry. The problem to me is, that bad behavior on one side leads to a similar response on the other side.

What we need is productive dialogue but unfortunately the current environment does not seem to be conducive to this. I fear we are probably in for a long, hot summer complicated further by a virus that just won't go away, and that will probably thrive in this environment.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

Fair enough, there are certainly plenty of hypocrites here. But, there are advocates for violence and radical political policies that are leading the political organization going by Black Lives Matter. Here is the President of the New York chapter sharing his views.

I admire his focus in getting his message out, the host seemingly tried to derail him but here’s a tweet to review  

bgw

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

The last book I read had him quoted as a proud marxist who hated the American lifestyle. So either the book fabricated the quote or thats what he was. He wanted to go to Cuba and applied to go there several times. He was denied.

He got kicked out of marines as well and was pissed off that he was living hand to mouth with a wife and kid. 

This website has him down as a communist and talks about hating rhe American system and such

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/8-things-you-may-not-know-about-lee-harvey-oswald/

This was from killing Kennedy

Did you ever watch Oliver Stone's JFK? He casts serious doubt on Oswald's guilt and presents him as a CIA agent. On a different note, POTUS accused Ted Cruz's father of being involved in JFK's death, so there is that. 

34 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Did you ever watch Oliver Stone's JFK? He casts serious doubt on Oswald's guilt and presents him as a CIA agent. On a different note, POTUS accused Ted Cruz's father of being involved in JFK's death, so there is that. 

Yea ive seen it a million times. Oliver Stone believes in a lot of conspiracies. Could oswald be innocent i guess its possible but if he's innocent why did ruby kill him? What did oswald know 

If America is so horrible, we all have other options. But nope, anyone with common sense knows this is still the one country where you can achieve no matter your race. I find it amazing that the African immigrants I've met are doing much, much better in a short period of time, than the people born here and are bitchin the loudest about this country. And you know why? Because they have a solid work ethic, crave education, are responsible, understand lawful authority, and many came from a place that really is a 3rd world crapper. Why do you think 99% of the worlds immigrants come here???

Same with most Asian immigrants.

Remember, we all have options. We dont have to live here.

• Thanks 1

BLM 

Couple of gals found a way to become millionaires by dealing in racial hatred. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Keep the pot stirred....CHA CHING!!! And they've found enough ignorant people and politicians to follow their fat asses.

On the money side, I have to say well done con job.

Otherwise, I hope their lard asses go broke tomorrow. They'll probably end up like the loser Al Sharpton and owe millions in tax debt.

BLM has no financial interest in racial harmony. Change my mind.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, rockinl said:

BLM 

Couple of gals found a way to become millionaires by dealing in racial hatred. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Keep the pot stirred....CHA CHING!!! And they've found enough ignorant people and politicians to follow their fat asses.

On the money side, I have to say well done con job.

Otherwise, I hope their lard asses go broke tomorrow. They'll probably end up like the loser Al Sharpton and owe millions in tax debt.

BLM has no financial interest in racial harmony. Change my mind.

What for it............"RACIST!!!!"

• Haha 1