Admire the honesty...

concha

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Hitler is actually responsible for 0 deaths since he did not directly kill anyone by his own hand. Its like Charlie Manson. He did not kill anyone 

Matter of fact hitler was not even at the meeting when his generals decided on the last solution. Hitler was so drugged up he probably had very little clue what was going on 

You can't be serious... 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

People call people murderers without killing a single person.

Manson did not call Sharon tate

Hitler did not kill one person. Also hitler was on many many drugs. His generals did many things without his orders including coming up with the final solution 

So if A drunk driver crashes his truck into someone and kills them do we say oh..  He was Drunk he wasn't in his right mind so it's not his fault he crashed into someone and killed them... 

Hitler knew damn well what he was doing... The propaganda he preached and the message he was sending... He knew it all there's no excuse and defense I don't give a damn if he did or didn't lay a finger on anyone he is still responsible for millions of deaths... 

He put Jews into the equivalent of animal slaughterhouses in the concentration camps. He used them as a political scapegoat then killed them... Gassed them... Worked them to death.... Hitler and the Nazi's have no excuse IDC what you or anyone else say. 

And the fact you'd even try to make an excuse for him is vile and disgusting. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So if A drunk driver crashes his truck into someone and kills them do we say oh..  He was Drunk he wasn't in his right mind so it's not his fault he crashed into someone and killed them... 

Hitler knew damn well what he was doing... The propaganda he preached and the message he was sending... He knew it all there's no excuse and defense I don't give a damn if he did or didn't lay a finger on anyone he is still responsible for millions of deaths... 

He put Jews into the equivalent of animal slaughterhouses in the concentration camps. He used them as a political scapegoat then killed them... Gassed them... Worked them to death.... Hitler and the Nazi's have no excuse IDC what you or anyone else say. 

And the fact you'd even try to make an excuse for him is vile and disgusting. 

No the drunk driver actually caused the death of someone. They got in their car and drove and killed someone. They themselves killed the other person

Yes the nazi regime is responsible for the death of 6 million Jewish people plus others 

But in terms of the worse dictators his number while def not a good thing is a fraction compared to someone like Stalin. Stalin death count was something like 20 million but they can't have a def number since they can't find the bodies 

Yes hitler used the Jewish people as scapegoats 

But my original point before is hitler did do a couple of things good for Germany. Built up a great economy and grew Germany militarily. Now obv he didnt use the military for good but he did bring it back from the dead 

Oh i was also told to liven up the board with controversy and im bored so see how fast I got people to talk 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

People call people murderers without killing a single person.

Manson did not call Sharon tate

Hitler did not kill one person. Also hitler was on many many drugs. His generals did many things without his orders including coming up with the final solution 

1) Hitler was the commander-in-chief of the Wermacht.  He was a dictator. Things didn't happen without his OK.

2) His plans for the Jews were foreshadowed years before he came to power.  Have you ever heard of Mein Kampf?  He became addicted to drugs after starting the war due to his quack doctor.

3) If you think the Shoa happened without his knowledge you are terminally fucking retarded.

Stop advertising your ignorance.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Hitler was the commander-in-chief of the Wermacht.  He was a dictator. Things didn't happen without his OK.

2) His plans for the Jews were foreshadowed years before he came to power.  Have you ever heard of Mein Kampf?  He became addicted to drugs after the war due to his quack doctor.

3) If you think the Shoa happened without his knowledge you are terminally fucking retarded.

Stop advertising your ignorance.

Sometimes u guys take me way too seriously. 

Calm down 

Yes I've read mein Kamp

15 hours ago, concha said:

1)  Is that due to poverty? Or things like diet?  So a Jamaican lives a longer life in abject poverty?  Win!

Not that you give a whit, but to dispel some of your abject ignorance.

https://books.google.com/books?id=v5NdVQZV6DAC&pg=PP25&lpg=PP25&dq=michael+witter+uwi&source=bl&ots=C6w7wfE-Mq&sig=ACfU3U3QRV778u61_Qx3mYduZKDyldu4Eg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiv1M_ls5DqAhXumeAKHTvzAMMQ6AEwEnoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=michael witter uwi&f=false

57 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Sport, the context of this started with financial well-being.

So save the fake "ignorance" schtick to try and bolster your pathetic argumentation.

You don't see alot of black Americans fleeing to Jamaica for the good life.  Hell, look at you.

You have been head cheerleader for a system that just over the last 20 years has taken the wealthiest nation in Latin America - which sits on a sea of oil - and has reduced  it to abject poverty and starvation.

This is a system that has killed 100 million+ not in the age of monarchies, empires and imperialism, but within the last century.

Disgraceful.

16 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

1. Even poor Jamaicans tend to have a better diet than poor inner city blacks or Appalachian country whites. For those in the country tend to grow their own food and raise small livestock such as goats, pigs (not all are Rastas) and chickens. The country is poor and some are extremely poor, but the gap between those at the bottom of the totem poll in the USA and Jamaica is not as wide as you think. Trust me, I have lived in both places and am more qualified than you on this matter. 

2. Notwithstanding Milton Friedman's book, capitalism has produced all kinds of governments, many of which were not liberal democracies. The notion that capitalism must necessarily lead to freedom is a myth perpetrated by its apologists.

3. Cubans, despite the USA's murderous embargo, enjoy a very decent lifestyle relative to its Caribbean counterparts. They have a higher literacy rate and more per-capita doctors than our good old USA, thank you very much.  

I will let you have the last word as your ego requires it. 

PEACE!

1)  I have lived in the Caribbean.  And it is noted that you have to to go to the very bottom of our totem pole to even approach the life that most Jamaicans experience.  While a healthier, country-diet might be the (no choice) norm in Jamaica, please tell us what the likelihood of the following are:  reliable electricity (if any at all), running water, a fridge, air conditioning, cable tv/internet,  phone, microwave...  This is the US (all the way back in 2005 mind you):

b2607_chart1.jpg

2)  With a capitalist system you have at least a decent probability of living in freedom.  The wealthiest nations on earth are democracies with highly capitalist economies.  With Marxism you have no freedom virtually by definition.

3) Cubans enjoy a decent lifestyle?  Are you shitting me?  Because they can read?  That's great.  What are they ALLOWED to read, Professor?  Here's a little secret:  The only people in Marxist societies who lead "decent" and free lifestyles are those at the very top. For the rest it is a no-choice life lived under the eyes of the state security apparatus and prosperity isn't an option.  The places in Cuba where the infrastructure hasn't crumbled are there due to Western CAPITALIST investment.

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Sport, the context of this started with financial well-being.

So save the fake "ignorance" schtick to try and bolster your pathetic argumentation.

You don't see alot of black Americans fleeing to Jamaica for the good life.  Hell, look at you.

You have been head cheerleader for a system that just over the last 20 years has taken the wealthiest nation in Latin America - which sits on a sea of oil - and has reduced  it to abject poverty and starvation.

This is a system that has killed 100 million+ not in the age of monarchies, empires and imperialism, but within the last century.

Disgraceful.

1,. There are more black Americans there than you think. I did not flee Jamaica for American shores. I ended up here largely because my wife wanted to be reunited with her parents and siblings. I had a good job, decent pay and very good benefits at the Central Bank of Jamaica and had a Commonwealth Scholarship offer to the University of Edinburgh. Had I been single, it is highly unlikely I would have come here. 

2. The current financial well being of poor inner city black Americans and for that matter, poor whites in Appalachia and many other parts of the south is, sadly given this is a very rich first world country, not superior to Jamaicans. That is a big part of why the current social unrest exists.

3. Venezuela's problems rest as much with US policy and the seizure of Venezuelan assets as it does with the nature of the country's government. 

4. You are disgraceful. Talk about deflection.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1,. There are more black Americans there than you think. I did not flee Jamaica for American shores. I ended up here largely because my wife wanted to be reunited with her parents and siblings. I had a good job, decent pay and very good benefits at the Central Bank of Jamaica and had a Commonwealth Scholarship offer to the University of Edinburgh. Had I been single, it is highly unlikely I would have come here. 

2. The current financial well being of poor inner city black Americans and for that matter, poor whites in Appalachia and many other parts of the south is, sadly given this is a very rich first world country, not superior to Jamaicans. That is a big part of why the current social unrest exists.

3. Venezuela's problems rest as much with US policy and the seizure of Venezuelan assets as it does with the nature of the country's government. 

theres poor black and white all over this country not just in the south and not just in appalchia

31 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1) Blaming the black woman... isn't that verboten these days?  And  I'm guessing for the most part the black Americans there are either ex-pats working there or retirees, correct? (or at Sandals)

2) Bullshit. The quality of life stats for Jamaica are dwarfed even by Detroit.  Huge swathes of Kingston don't even have proper sewage.

3)  Wrong.  They are a result of nationalization and running out of other people's money. Their economic ills began BEFORE Obama initiated the first embargoes/sanctions.  Not shockingly, these embargoes have had to do with financial corruption and human rights abuses and repression (a highlight every time with this system you are so zealously cheerleading for).  It is suspected that Hugo Chavez's daughter is worth about $4 billion.  Her people - whose nation was the 4th richest per capita in the world in 1950 - are starving.  

Venezuela's story is the same as all Marxist/Communist nations:  The (very small) ruling class lives great. The people suffer and are repressed.  Infrastructure suffers.  Technologically they fall behind capitalistic neighbors.  Even China has only really seen growth and advancement after opening up to capitalist markets (and exploiting it's cheap labor legions to do it).

4) A Marxist fanboy calling me disgraceful = Badge of Honor

Google "empty shelves venezuela" and "food riots venezuela",  Karl.  And while you're marveling at the photos of the leftist paradise system you love so much, remember that this is the country with the largest petroleum reserves on earth.

• Thanks 1

So in SF these assholes who apparently don't know shit about shit

Took down the statue of US Grant who Lee surrendered to at Appomattox 

Oh yea he also freed the slave his wife family gave him. 

This is nothing to do with BLM

This is an insurrection. Bring in the military and start spraying 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

1) Blaming the black woman... isn't that verboten these days?  And  I'm guessing for the most part the black Americans there are either ex-pats working there or retirees, correct? (or at Sandals)

2) Bullshit. The quality of life stats for Jamaica are dwarfed even by Detroit.  Huge swathes of Kingston don't even have proper sewage.

3)  Wrong.  They are a result of nationalization and running out of other people's money. Their economic ills began BEFORE Obama initiated the first embargoes/sanctions.  Not shockingly, these embargoes have had to do with financial corruption and human rights abuses and repression (a highlight every time with this system you are so zealously cheerleading for).  It is suspected that Hugo Chavez's daughter is worth about $4 billion.  Her people - whose nation was the 4th richest per capita in the world in 1950 - are starving.  

Venezuela's story is the same as all Marxist/Communist nations:  The (very small) ruling class lives great. The people suffer and are repressed.  Infrastructure suffers.  Technologically they fall behind capitalistic neighbors.  Even China has only really seen growth and advancement after opening up to capitalist markets (and exploiting it's cheap labor legions to do it).

4) A Marxist fanboy calling me disgraceful = Badge of Honor

Google "empty shelves venezuela" and "food riots venezuela",  Karl.  And while you're marveling at the photos of the leftist paradise system you love so much, remember that this is the country with the largest petroleum reserves on earth.

1. It is not blame. I did not say I was either sad or happy to be here. The truth is, I could take America or leave it. The fact that I have remained says at a very minimum that I don't find it intolerable. 

2. Show me the stats to back up your assertion. I will tell you this. Suicide rates are a lot lower in Jamaica than here. So, too are drug addiction rates to opiods and cocaine. 

3. You can believe whatever you want. 

4. I am not a Marxist fanboy. I just provide a balanced view. It is interesting that you are the one that always resorts to cursing and denigrating because you are intellectually stunted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

4. I am not a Marxist fanboy. I just provide a balanced view.

Well that's kind of the way I took it....

I have always said that if you can't see both sides, then you don't know what you are looking at....

I think the main reason I have that mindset is due to the fact that I was blessed to be able to travel the world at a VERY young age.

Debates tend to flesh out some truths many people never knew or ignore....of course if you are going to measure quality of life by $$$$ a capitalist society is going to score higher, but money doesn't = quality of life, and one still needs to be able to separate the acts of some leaders (either side's) from the system used, unless of course that system actually endorses it....

Just one footnote here...to your statement:

"3. problems rest as much with US policy and the seizure of Venezuelan assets as it does with the nature of the country's government."

Don't think it is necessarily  in either methodologies mantra to wage war on your neighbors, but US policy was designed from a Venezuelan Governmental Seizure + Takeover of billions in US oil industry capitol and investments....

You could say I agree that you can't claim one side "is responsible" for deaths involved in a conflict where it takes two sides to fight...

just sayin'

• Thumbs Down 1