Good vid to watch for those who can't read or

Ga96

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you turned 20 in the year 2000 that would you about 40 today.

What systemic oppression in all of the 2000’s was waged against minorities to the point that they had no chance to succeed? 

Hell even the 90’s. You turned 20 in 1990 you would be 50. So basically anyone around 50 or younger has absolutely ZERO chance to cry foul about systemic oppression. 

quit with the victim bullshit. 

Sheep’s are gonna be sheep’s not worth getting worked up over something you can’t change

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Sad part troll is columbia girl on 1 of his at least 3 accounts.

Dunno Bro, don’t think it’s the same this @Troll is a Jersey Purdue Boiler married to a Native American who happens to Armenian and is into conspiracy shit.

Not the same poster unless... really weird conspiracy shit is going on in two places. 

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn @Troll ga just called you a virgin 

That's ok...

If Nut thinks it.....everyone already knows that it's not true. 😝

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dunno Bro, don’t think it’s the same this @Troll is a Jersey Purdue Boiler married to a Native American who happens to Armenian and is into conspiracy shit.

Not the same poster unless... really weird conspiracy shit is going on in two places. 

bgw

🤣

and I've already stated I only use one ID......

unlike some  frauds.

PS: Why do you always sound like you are trying to dox people?  LOL

Just giving others a heads up so they don't fall into the same 'prejudicial traps' possibly??? 🤔

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

That's ok...

🤣

unlike some  frauds.

Just giving others a heads up so they don't fall into the same 'prejudicial traps' possibly??? 🤔

So happy nutsack is back..he'll be banned soon enough.

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

That's ok...

🤣

unlike some  frauds.

Just fittin’ in with bullshitters here....

No conspiracy here, pretty much have zero POC on this side due the full blown fuckery with racism horseshit. 

Why do ask, you think I’m planning a coup de etat or some shit?

Who’s the leader of this bullfuckery anyways?

bgw

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t think you clowns understand how repulsive and repugnant some of the shit that’s posted over here to POC. 

Just stating facts, if you dumb racist redneck muthafuckas wanna keep it status quo, by all means continue.

bgw

They know how repulsive it is.....

Nutsack has it covered with the "any and all white bashing" thread starting every day....

You want repugnant just look at this thread ...and what you yelp about people not 'respecting' LOL

Nutsack posts a vid based on the premise that "there are clearly defined areas that are "all white" in the US" ...and accuses that as some  "wrongdoing" from everyone here......🙄

GTFOOH 🤣

Bark up whatever tree you like, but false accusations are always more repugnant, than non-recognition.

🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

They know how repulsive it is.....

Nutsack has it covered with the "any and all white bashing" thread starting every day....

You want repugnant just look at this thread ...and what you yelp about people not 'respecting' LOL

Nutsack posts a vid based on the premise that "there are clearly defined areas that are "all white" in the US" ...and accuses that as some  "wrongdoing" from everyone here......🙄

GTFOOH 🤣

Bark up whatever tree you like, but false accusations are always more repugnant, than non-recognition.

🤷‍♂️

Fuckin hell, so NutSack is still running around in your fucking head... aided and abetted by Drummer. 

BooFuckingHoo, Jesus Troll! I think West Lala wants their diploma back.

Come on!

bgw

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just fittin’ in with bullshitters here....

No conspiracy here, pretty much have zero POC on this side due the full blown fuckery with racism horseshit. 

Why do ask, you think I’m planning a coup de etat or some shit?

Who’s the leader of this bullfuckery anyways?

bgw

Not me...I'll be out again as soon as I can get off the couch

Pretty soon i'm thinking.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fuckin hell, so NutSack is still running around in your fucking head... aided and abetted by Drummer. 

BooFuckingHoo, Jesus Troll! I think West Lala wants their diploma back.

Come on!

bgw

disliked Drummer's shit more than Nuts...

Probably because that's more of a reflection on me...

Him being white with people being prejudice and all 🙄.

But then again I have been accused of being harder on my own, than others 🤷‍♂️

PS: Kind of like 🤡 66 being my HS classmate LOL.

BTW: if you think Ga96 is not Nut, you may be right, Nut would probably know the readily apparent differences between me and columbia.....but the Id posts as a spitting image and is seemingly intentional, with the tiger paw easter egg and all.  If it's not him, it's a blatant Nut imposter....posting today and getting responses, and that's not quite living in my head.  LOLOL

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: if you think Ga96 is not Nut, you may be right, Nut would probably know the readily apparent differences between me and columbia.....but the Id posts as a spitting image and is seemingly intentional, with the tiger paw easter egg and all.  If it's not him, it's a blatant Nut imposter....posting today and getting responses, and that's not quite living in my head.  LOLOL

What happned to drummer 

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Classmate of Krusty? Sorry to hear that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Copy, Nut has a distinct style and is Lovejoy fan, 96 is Lowndes. 

It’s a reaction type thing it seems with 96. Other than Darter, there’s not another POC here other than Padre. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

wasn't around then, so not exactly sure, but supposedly both finally banned for the racist bullshit and/or the bombing of threads with it...

Gotcha. I left for the board for months. I dont remember drummer as a racist dude but things could have changed in my absence