Good vid to watch for those who can't read or

Ga96

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Gotcha. I left for the board for months. I dont remember drummer as a racist dude but things could have changed in my absence 

Why would you recognize anything Drummer posts as racist?

You are so far out to the right, you’re up your own ass and that’s being kind. 

Drummer was that way when you were here. 

bgw

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Copy, Nut has a distinct style and is Lovejoy fan, 96 is Lowndes. 

It’s a reaction type thing it seems with 96. Other than Darter, there’s not another POC here other than Padre. 

bgw

Thanks for the correction 👍

and yes I noticed the board had thinned, and that's a shame.

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

66 and Iron are off the chain with that back and forth stuff. 

Is that a private school culture thing?

bgw

not sure...maybe it has something to do with the "no women to worry about impressing" ...

while you bust on your friends....

.....kinda just like here?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Thanks for the correction 👍

and yes I noticed the board had thinned, and that's a shame.

not sure...maybe it has something to do with the "no women to worry about impressing" ...

while you bust on your friends....

.....kinda just like here?

giphy.gif

Hey, don’t box me in with those two... I got an hour of flight time left actually 44 minutes. So it’s a party. 

bgw

• Haha 1

I've often wondered if so many of these guys just never realized how racist they were. That, maybe it's so normal to them that they just think it's ok. 

Then, when you try to explain to the them or help them see that their words and actions are such or at the minimum seem to be such, then, somehow you hate America and should leave for Zimbabwe or somewhere, as if, America is this dirt and not the ideal that it is and that we should be always striving for a more perfect union. Seems like a good number think it's just hunky dory and perfect for them and letting it get closer to perfect for others is just a thorn in their ass.  

Everyone is kind of right in this particular debate in this thread. There isn't really systemic racism in housing or where people can live or go to school per se', there are however people that are bigoted that know and understand how to work around the rules and systems that are in place to avoid systemic racism, that hence gives some the illusion that it exists systemically. 

Not unlike the training of cops to circumvent our 4th amendment rights or trick us into dismissing our rights our ownself. It's all baked in. 

Could be a chance everyone is almost right but noone is completely right in this particular debate. I think that is probably much the case. 

The issue is that it's all so normal that nobody outside of the ones being discriminated against care enough to realize it, recognize it or particularly care about it. 

✌️

• Like 2

34 minutes and I’m on the ground. Tell you what 1st class is the only way for this long fool. Internet, live tv....

But yeah, the truth hard getting to, lot of info and confusion out there, sifting through and getting there is a challenge. 

We can be better over here, I can be also but sometimes I like to fight it out as long as it doesn’t get too personal.... nah, IDK about that, the elements in here dictate how it’s gonna go pretty much. 

Definitely wanna see other viewpoints without the “crap”, how to filter it out and glean the “meat” out is something to figure out. 

Cue Troll in 1,2,3.... paragraphs of riddles and circles talk,  Hahaha. 

Im out, stay safe and healthy,

bgw

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

66 and Iron are off the chain with that back and forth stuff. 

Is that a private school culture thing?

bgw

I just call him out for his daily TDS tantrums and he calls me a red neck racist..the irony based on where he lives and where l live..he is very thin skinned and can be quite the ❄

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dunno Bro, don’t think it’s the same this @Troll is a Jersey Purdue Boiler married to a Native American who happens to Armenian and is into conspiracy shit.

Not the same poster unless... really weird conspiracy shit is going on in two places. 

bgw

Might not be its just so many on here with multiple accounts like they are high school girls gossiping

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've often wondered if so many of these guys just never realized how racist they were. That, maybe it's so normal to them that they just think it's ok. 

Then, when you try to explain to the them or help them see that their words and actions are such or at the minimum seem to be such, then, somehow you hate America and should leave for Zimbabwe or somewhere, as if, America is this dirt and not the ideal that it is and that we should be always striving for a more perfect union. Seems like a good number think it's just hunky dory and perfect for them and letting it get closer to perfect for others is just a thorn in their ass.  

Everyone is kind of right in this particular debate in this thread. There isn't really systemic racism in housing or where people can live or go to school per se', there are however people that are bigoted that know and understand how to work around the rules and systems that are in place to avoid systemic racism, that hence gives some the illusion that it exists systemically. 

Not unlike the training of cops to circumvent our 4th amendment rights or trick us into dismissing our rights our ownself. It's all baked in. 

Could be a chance everyone is almost right but noone is completely right in this particular debate. I think that is probably much the case. 

The issue is that it's all so normal that nobody outside of the ones being discriminated against care enough to realize it, recognize it or particularly care about it. 

✌️

Hell one of the fools called me Louis Farrakhan jr. Which Farrakhan does speak multitudes of the truth he might not be correct all the time but no one is. I am not islamic though. I like to hear all points on subjects and research the truth. These on the other hand follow their klan leader trump and ignore the truth.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Hell one of the fools called me Louis Farrakhan jr. Which Farrakhan does speak multitudes of the truth he might not be correct all the time but no one is. I am not islamic though. I like to hear all points on subjects and research the truth. These on the other hand follow their klan leader trump and ignore the truth.

It inconveniences them. Makes them feel uncomfortable. This is their America and not our Ametica together. Everything is just fine and dandy for them, except for they'd really like to rewind to when it was perfect for them and they didn't have to be bothered with all of this "discomfort" and change. 

They hate "cancel culture" and love the electoral college without understanding one is caused by the other. When political power of the majority is usurped by the electoral college, then, the majority has to find their leverage somewhere else and the pocketbook is that somewhere else. You start hurting a racists bottom line bad enough they suddenly become woke. Of course we know that isn't true, but, they yield and make pretend anyway. 

Thing about it all is even when the racists win, they lose. They win the presidency, a seat in congress. A seat on the bench, they still lose to cancel culture, because they are in the minority of population even if they're in the majority financially. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It inconveniences them. Makes them feel uncomfortable. This is their America and not our Ametica together. Everything is just fine and dandy for them, except for they'd really like to rewind to when it was perfect for them and they didn't have to be bothered with all of this "discomfort" and change. 

They hate "cancel culture" and love the electoral college without understanding one is caused by the other. When political power of the majority is usurped by the electoral college, then, the majority has to find their leverage somewhere else and the pocketbook is that somewhere else. You start hurting a racists bottom line bad enough they suddenly become woke. Of course we know that isn't true, but, they yield and make pretend anyway. 

Thing about it all is even when the racists win, they lose. They win the presidency, a seat in congress. A seat on the bench, they still lose to cancel culture, because they are in the minority of population even if they're in the majority financially. 

Exactly. Its not considered a privilege to them because its their normal. 

They don't realise when black people lose everyone loses. For the first time in a long time our state will be a swing state. Unfortunately I still think it will remain red but I hope one day the racist bigots either get educated or just die off.

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

They don't realise when black people lose everyone loses. For the first time in a long time our state will be a swing state. Unfortunately I still think it will remain red but I hope one day the racist bigots either get educated or just die off.

How does everyone lose when blacks lose?? Im kinda curious 

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

First sentence in 2nd paragraph.  That is as true of a statement that there is.  When ANYBODY is lifted, we all are lifted.  In fact every act of kindness increases and lifts us all up.  

Unfortunately the opposite is true also.  

Imho

• 2 weeks later...