Mass shooting in Paterson NJ 7 shot 4 dead

imaGoodBoyNow

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/2020/07/four-people-killed-3-injured-in-paterson-shooting.html

police don’t have any suspects and there is no alarm around town, just like nothing happened,

there will be no protest for the killings  just a normal day in Paterson 

Where is "reverend" Sharpton? Not enough profit from this...Krusty is heading down there now I bet...oh wait...never bet with a welcher 🍕

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Where is "reverend" Sharpton? Not enough profit from this...Krusty is heading down there now I bet...oh wait...never bet with a welcher 🍕

Rev. Al.? what happened to BLM??...the group that you support 24/7...I thought you were in Paterson yesterday with Troll??...we all know how concerned you are about black on black inner city violence...I'm sure you will be there today protesting because we know how upset and concerned you are!!...🤡

#selfexposed....😔

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No word on Troll?

Really concerned and all.... Troll’s compooter on da fritz n shit.

Mebbe wanna be Alabumble boi will text. 

bgw

he's catching  up on his Russian news this a.m.!...he's looking for today's conspiracy brought to you by the Kremlin...😉

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/2020/07/four-people-killed-3-injured-in-paterson-shooting.html

police don’t have any suspects and there is no alarm around town, just like nothing happened,

there will be no protest for the killings  just a normal day in Paterson 

Very normal. The world will continue to turn

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Rev. Al.? what happened to BLM??...the group that you support 24/7...I thought you were in Paterson yesterday with Troll??...we all know how concerned you are about black on black inner city violence...I'm sure you will be there today protesting because we know how upset and concerned you are!!...🤡

#selfexposed....😔

Self exposed...yes you are.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idc doesn’t effect me,

it’s when innocent people get shot and little children getting  Executed  In broad daylight which makes me fucking sick 

Oh i agree with you but hey they love those democrat politicians. So this is what u get. Buried children and no real justice 

• Thumbs Down 1