Mass shooting in Paterson NJ 7 shot 4 dead

imaGoodBoyNow

55 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

That story didn't make the front page of my local paper but WLM painted on a street sign did for 3 days.

I was actually at Lowe’s and homedepot in Paterson the next day and not one mention of what happened or an urgency to stay in doors because the shooting spree, I had to visit cliffviewpilot just to find any info the shooting 

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I was actually at Lowe’s and homedepot in Paterson the next day and not one mention of what happened or an urgency to stay in doors because the shooting spree, I had to visit cliffviewpilot just to find any info the shooting 

These shootings happen every day in America just about and often more than once. Just usually not by a white guy so they don’t want to spread the wrong agenda ( truth ).  I use to destroy Nuts aka GA666 daily with these posts. I was called a racist for showing the truth....  I guess if we all read a book we will know why it’s white mans fault that non whites are shooting and killing non whites across the country daily. 🤷‍♂️ haha 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

These shootings happen every day in America just about and often more than once. Just usually not by a white guy so they don’t want to spread the wrong agenda ( truth ).  I use to destroy Nuts aka GA666 daily with these posts. I was called a racist for showing the truth....  I guess if we all read a book we will know why it’s white mans fault that non whites are shooting and killing non whites across the country daily. 🤷‍♂️ haha 

Well, where do you wanna start?

Lets start with the articles of confederation and how the revolution and the Louisiana purchase was financed. 

You go first, destroy me. 

bgw

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, where do you wanna start?

Lets start with the articles of confederation and how the revolution and the Louisiana purchase was financed. 

You go first, destroy me. 

bgw

Let’s start in 2020, not 200 years ago, with the daily mass shootings and violent attacks happening across America? 

Black and Brown together is what msm is preaching. Anyone that grew up in diverse community knows that’s bs...

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/80-year-old-man-attacked-in-bathroom-of-lancaster-grocery-store/2393742/?amp

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

route 20 is fun with no traffic.

14 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Let’s start in 2020, not 200 years ago, with the daily mass shootings and violent attacks happening across America? 

Black and Brown together is what msm is preaching. Anyone that grew up in diverse community knows that’s bs...

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/80-year-old-man-attacked-in-bathroom-of-lancaster-grocery-store/2393742/?amp

Mr. Lopez got robbed, 80 years old and easy pickings... you're looking at the symptom of a greater social illness.

Your problem and others for giving a shit what the MSM "preaches", MSM needs ad revenue to get paid.

Next.

bgw

• Like 1