Why do Grayson players never go to UGA?

HooverOutlaw

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Since 2000 Hoover has 11 state titles in football.  

I don't doubt it.  I think most would say the overall level of high school football in Alabama is not what it is in Georgia.  Apples to oranges comparison.  And I never claim Hoover isn't or hasn't been good.

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

If Herron Coached at Grayson for 20 years he would win it at least 12 times. 

Possibly more but I don't have a problem saying 12.

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

People love mentioning that to me đŸ€Ł
i gotta be the first person in the history of HSFB to have that happen or something

Only relevant because you were saying I was grumpy.  😎  I AM NOT GRUMPY!!!!!  đŸ€Ł

Later dude.  Got to take my wife to the pharmacy.  Enjoy your evening.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

LOL you just making shit up now? I’ve never been placed on “timeout” on this forum or DJ’s. @PrepGridiron and @HawgGoneIt will be happy to confirm for you. 

The only time I mention Collins Hill is when Sportsnut would follow me around like a little puppydog back in the day and bring them up in every conversation. They’re not a state relevant team let alone national, so I don’t feel the need to speak about on this forum. 

I like Grayson and have rooted for them as I have friends with kids on the team. (Still do to this day) I’ve followed their program very closely over the years. There’s no bias involved when I state matter of factly that Lowndes is currently the better program. Fact #1, they ended their season in 2018. Fact #2, they ended their season in 2019. Fact #3, they have the higher rated QB by 247sports and Rivals. Fact #4, they have a championship winning HC. Lowndes is flat-out better than Grayson right now. I’m sorry If that hurts you. For what it’s worth I think Grayson is a top five program in Georgia 

I have been thrown out of a hotel once for driving a motorcycle into the hot tub.  LOL  

I saw a guy thrown out of a youth league basketball game at least 5 times. Crazy guy would come sit in the stands and scream time out every few minutes get tossed out and come back the next week and do it again they finally kicked him out forever.  It was kinda was funny. 

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

I don't doubt it.  I think most would say the overall level of high school football in Alabama is not what it is in Georgia.  Apples to oranges comparison.  And I never claim Hoover isn't or hasn't been good.

Possibly more but I don't have a problem saying 12.

I would say twice as hard in Georgia. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, Fred said:

There were issues with UGA not showing any interest for a lot of years.  They wouldn't bother to come 45 miles but would go hundreds or thousands to visit other schools.  Kirby has shown a little more interest but it takes a while for the interest to build back up.

Shortage of bath salts in the Athens area.

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yeah 6a championship it was a good game great atmosphere.

I saw more people standing than sitting from rewatching the ending. They filled up the stands and more. And I don't think the two schools are too far apart from each other either, if I'm remembering correctly.

25 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I saw more people standing than sitting from rewatching the ending. They filled up the stands and more. And I don't think the two schools are too far apart from each other either, if I'm remembering correctly.

Yeah they did that to allow more fans to attend the game. It was way past capacity. Its about a 2hr drive for them.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Yeah they did that to allow more fans to attend the game. It was way past capacity. Its about a 2hr drive for them.

Yeah, there seemed to be construction taking place, too. I couldn't see any of the ground, just fans all around. Great atmosphere.