Do you really think it is too hot where you live?

BigDrop

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

When I went to military college. Those that were stationed at our air force base always said the heat in south Ga with the humidity was worse than the middle east. We are in the 100s all week.

I’ve been in Bullhead City at 118 degrees.  When you breath it feels like flamethrower is going down your throat.  One day in Houston in the 90’s I was at the old Astroworld and was told it was 96 degrees and the humidity was in the mid 50% range.  

I was able to walk around Astroworld that day even though the wet heat was awful.  In Bullhead City I remember seemingly burning my hand on a door handle.  Also the steering wheel of my rental car was almost too hot to touch.

118 degrees feels like it sounds.

But at Fort Mohave, Az which is just south of Bullhead City the forecast for tomorrow is a near record 121 degrees. With a 15 mile an hour breeze and a brilliant sun I cannot imagine being outdoors.  Of course the virus in AZ is nightmarish so you wouldn’t want to be indoors either....

C83EE21C-B7AA-4880-B2DF-3263AB2AD007.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

Moral of the story.

Hot is Hot

Moral of the story is 'Cloud' cover traps in heat at night.....

Now go look at ALL the climate warming charts from ANY   source (left, right, vegetable), and see where increase has occurred.

Then look up in the sky preceding any major front...

🙄

BTW: That storm (Fay) the other day here (NJ)...had a REALLY INTERESTING downdraft pulse...

You know anything about 'weather warfare' ?