Paris Accord

aZjimbo

Just now, thc6795 said:

Shouldn't talk to yourself

I'd ask Chip & Nooner how many times they've proven my data wrong (let alone just plain made up), but we all know the answer.

That, and then I clicked the quality control button on Chip several days ago anyway, so I wouldn't see his clown response anyway. [Recommend the button, btw. The quality in intelligence level of posts I'm able to see now is much higher as you might expect]

44 minutes ago, concha said:

I'd ask Chip & Nooner how many times they've proven my data wrong (let alone just plain made up), but we all know the answer.

That, and then I clicked the quality control button on Chip several days ago anyway, so I wouldn't see his clown response anyway. [Recommend the button, btw. The quality in intelligence level of posts I'm able to see now is much higher as you might expect]

Thanks

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Wow isn't this the same thing you and your twin douchebagpuss66 did

For the record, I've put four people on quality control:

Canes:  Constant race cards, can't back it up. I'll debate the guy all day long on a myriad of topics but he just can't help but throw the cards.

WulfTangClan:  Constant race cards but when challenged to back his shit up, constant running away.

LamarFan:  Dumbass racist.

Chip: Dumbass racist. And just an incredibly stupid poster. Drags down the board, frankly. Canes is at least an intelligent guy. Chip? xDxD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Canes:  Constant race cards, can't back it up. I'll debate the guy all day long on a myriad of topics but he just can't help but throw the cards.

WulfTangClan:  Constant race cards but when challenged to back his shit up, constant running away.

Chip: Dumbass racist. And just an incredibly stupid poster. Drags down the board, frankly. Canes is at least an intelligent guy. Chip? xDxD

I haven't blocked anyone. I like f'n with my bitches

8 hours ago, concha said:

I'm going to miss our football chats a lot, little buddy.

Oh wait, you haven't made a football post in 9 months ..

Good luck on your quest to destroy everything progressive.

Freakin, moron..xD

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I'm going to miss our football chats a lot, little buddy.

Oh wait, you haven't made a football post in 9 months ..

Good luck on your quest to destroy everything progressive.

Freakin, moron..xD

Everybody on this board has you down pat. I will give you credit though as you keep coming back for more abuse on a daily basis. It just gets uglier and uglier for you. Very sad. 

30 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Everybody on this board has you down pat. I will give you credit though as you keep coming back for more abuse on a daily basis. It just gets uglier and uglier for you. Very sad. 

Whatever you say, zimbo the clown!

I give you NO credit for being you.

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

...neither does King Orange's.......BUT, you voted for him and worship him like a God.

Love me like you love King Orange! xD

You are so irrelevant it's scary actually...

And you voted for the worst candidate the commie left ever nominated in the history of this country. You proud of that mr racist?

41 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

For anybody who cares to watch, on CSPAN they have retired military Generals, Admirals.talking about climate change and how the military and others are dealing with it regardless of what Trump thinks.

Please clue me in when the world will be ending. I want to be prepared for the coming doom.

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Please clue me in when the world will be ending. I want to be prepared for the coming doom.

Jimbo do you really not believe in global warming? I do I just didn't agree with the Paris accord. I don't believe we are doomed anytime soon but we are fucking this planet up. The proof is there bro

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Jimbo do you really not believe in global warming? I do I just didn't agree with the Paris accord. I don't believe we are doomed anytime soon but we are fucking this planet up. The proof is there bro

No I do not believe in global warming. 

3 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

No I do not believe in global warming. 

There is a lot of crazy things regarding weather and land that can't be explained. But I do understand why you feel this way. I've found a lot of people don't believe in global warming because of science. If you believe the science that global warming is an issue you don't believe in Jesus. Not saying this is your reason just saying what I've encountered. I do believe in global warming but Jesus is my savior without a doubt .

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

There is a lot of crazy things regarding weather and land that can't be explained. But I do understand why you feel this way. I've found a lot of people don't believe in global warming because of science. If you believe the science that global warming is an issue you don't believe in Jesus. Not saying this is your reason just saying what I've encountered. I do believe in global warming but Jesus is my savior without a doubt .

Check out this video on YouTube:

• Like 1