Paris Accord

aZjimbo

2 hours ago, concha said:

Like BarryCare?

A majority of the country against it.

It was a purely partisan vote, also.  

Pretty fucking funny, right?

It's not some devious plan.  It's very simple.  Most definitely not funny.

Obama did what Presidents have been trying to accomplish for a long time.  The fact that it was partisan is because the Republicans refused to help their own constituents, the country, or Obama accomplish anything.  The most important reason for Obama and Democrats doing it, besides being a moral thing to do, is because it is 1/6 of our economy.  What direction do you think it is going?  Next up is 1/5 and well you know how that works.  Is it that you don't feel that people seeing the doctor is a right?  To cheap for people who can't afford it?  The cost is already here and it gets collectively more expensive when we don't cover people. 

It is very far from perfect and needs work like you would expect from a major piece of legislation.  There are some good ideas on the Republican side and it's a shame they put themselves into this corner of having to repeal Obamacare because of a political choice they made 8 years ago.  Same with Climate change imo. 

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Obama did what Presidents have been trying to accomplish for a long time.  The fact that it was partisan is because the Republicans refused to help their own constituents, the country, or Obama accomplish anything.  The most important reason for Obama and Democrats doing it, besides being a moral thing to do, is because it is 1/6 of our economy.  What direction do you think it is going?  Next up is 1/5 and well you know how that works.  Is it that you don't feel that people seeing the doctor is a right?  To cheap for people who can't afford it?  The cost is already here and it gets collectively more expensive when we don't cover people. 

It is very far from perfect and needs work like you would expect from a major piece of legislation.  There are some good ideas on the Republican side and it's a shame they put themselves into this corner of having to repeal Obamacare because of a political choice they made 8 years ago.  Same with Climate change imo. 

IMO Obamacare much like the Paris accord were horrible deals hurriedly done without much thought or at least enough thought. Both were bad for America. I agree something needs to be done on both fronts

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

IMO Obamacare much like the Paris accord were horrible deals hurriedly done without much thought or at least enough thought. Both were bad for America. I agree something needs to be done on both fronts

Then why would our elected officials just friggen sit on their hands during the formation process of these things like Obamacare and the Paris Accord?

Playing partisan with legislation like this is the ruination of us all. Rather than actually invest their ideas into either place, the republicans figured to sit on their friggen thumbs and do everything they could to sabotage these moves so that they could hang the failure on someone else. 

Rather than help negotiate the Paris Accord, they stood stomping with their hands over their ears, and then once some deal is struck, come out and swear we got fucked in the negotiation. 

Pretty much the same with Obiecare. 

Don't dare come with the old, well what about when the dems did...

Don't wanna fucking hear it.

Why did the republicans basically recuse themselves from these major negotiations? 

Honest answers only or piss off.

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Then why would our elected officials just friggen sit on their hands during the formation process of these things like Obamacare and the Paris Accord?

Playing partisan with legislation like this is the ruination of us all. Rather than actually invest their ideas into either place, the republicans figured to sit on their friggen thumbs and do everything they could to sabotage these moves so that they could hang the failure on someone else. 

Rather than help negotiate the Paris Accord, they stood stomping with their hands over their ears, and then once some deal is struck, come out and swear we got fucked in the negotiation. 

Pretty much the same with Obiecare. 

Don't dare come with the old, well what about when the dems did...

Don't wanna fucking hear it.

Why did the republicans basically recuse themselves from these major negotiations? 

Honest answers only or piss off.

Obamacare is a disaster enough said. The dems controlled the senate when President Obsma started with the Paris Accord he wanted a treaty not only the republicans faught this but the dems did as well. Hence the reason it was only an executive order. 

You seem very upset about what republicans did during the Obama Administration. Yet perfectly fine with the dems now doing the exact same thing

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Obamacare is a disaster enough said. The dems controlled the senate when President Obsma started with the Paris Accord he wanted a treaty not only the republicans faught this but the dems did as well. Hence the reason it was only an executive order. 

You seem very upset about what republicans did during the Obama Administration. Yet perfectly fine with the dems now doing the exact same thing

Why not just piss off bro? 

Instead you prefer to do exactly the opposite of what I asked in my post. I'd have preferred that you just looked at it and said fuck it, I got nothing. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Why not just piss off bro? 

Instead you prefer to do exactly the opposite of what I asked in my post. I'd have preferred that you just looked at it and said fuck it, I got nothing. 

No I answered with my opinion but as always you only want to hear yours. Lookup the fights your beloved dems gave Obsma over the Paris accord do it 

8 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Scared ass. Is the remark about a boyfriend meant to be derogatory? Let me guess you are really tolerant accept for gay men?

I'll always respect and accept the two of you...Mr. Morons...O.oO.o....I bet you guys chase tumble weeds together!....derogatory?..that's why i'm done with you're sorry texas ass...I'm tired of all the name calling and lack of knowledge that comes from your DUMB ass....all you do is call names like a kid..which happens when dopes like you can't express your views and can't make a point...so go play the name calling game with someone who wants to play with your dumb ass..we're done Tex...I mean Mr Moron....O.o

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Obama did what Presidents have e Republicans refused to help their own constituents, the country, or Obama accomplish anything.  The most important reason for Obama and Democrats doing it, besides being a moral thing to do, is because it is 1/6 of our economy.  What direction do you think it is going?  Next up is 1/5 and well you know how that works.  Is it that you don't feel that people seeing the doctor is a right?  To cheap for people who can't afford it?  The cost is already here and it gets collectively more expensive when we don't cover people. 

As someone who used to work in the Health Insurance industry, let me tell you that the legislation was not only poorly thought out, it was executed with the same care an average 2 year old gives to a coloring book.  It does not significantly help anyone who cannot afford it get actual, substantial care due to the high deductibles, rising premiums, and lack of Dr. choices.  It gave the appearance of giving healthcare relief to the less fortunate without actually delivering the goods.  It is basically a pr move which you clearly fell for after reading your hackneyed, unsubstantiated  screed below:

"Obama did what Presidents have e Republicans refused to help their own constituents, the country, or Obama accomplish anything.  The most important reason for Obama and Democrats doing it, besides being a moral thing to do."

This statement is simply more partisan groupthink.  Not surprised but just thought I'd let you know.  Due to my former job I have personally spoken with a large number of individuals and families that were utilizing Obamacare.  The satisfaction levels ranged from extremely disappointing to mildly disappointing to say the least.  Before you praise something like this I challenge you to really dive into the details and form a non biased opinion.  You seem like an educated guy, so if you do this you will see that the flaws are not manageable and the entire program needs to be blown up.  This was a half measure taken by the previous admin without much teeth.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

As someone who used to work in the Health Insurance industry, let me tell you that the legislation was not only poorly thought out, it was executed with the same care an average 2 year old gives to a coloring book.  It does not significantly help anyone who cannot afford it get actual, substantial care due to the high deductibles, rising premiums, and lack of Dr. choices.  It gave the appearance of giving healthcare relief to the less fortunate without actually delivering the goods.  It is basically a pr move which you clearly fell for after reading your hackneyed, unsubstantiated  screed below:

"Obama did what Presidents have e Republicans refused to help their own constituents, the country, or Obama accomplish anything.  The most important reason for Obama and Democrats doing it, besides being a moral thing to do."

This statement is simply more partisan groupthink.  Not surprised but just thought I'd let you know.  Due to my former job I have personally spoken with a large number of individuals and families that were utilizing Obamacare.  The satisfaction levels ranged from extremely disappointing to mildly disappointing to say the least.  Before you praise something like this I challenge you to really dive into the details and form a non biased opinion.  You seem like an educated guy, so if you do this you will see that the flaws are not manageable and the entire program needs to be blown up.  This was a half measure taken by the previous admin without much teeth.

Maybe you can write up a health care plan and send it to King Orange.

The reps seem a bit puzzled at the moment on how to destroy something so wrong and terrible. They have had 8 years to come up with a plan to meet your standards.

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The reps seem a bit puzzled at the moment on how to destroy something so wrong and terrible. They have had 8 years to come up with a plan to meet your standards.

I have no interest in writing up a health care plan.  Tweaking the existing model would have worked better than doing a half naked plan like Obamacare though. No need to be a jerkoff just because inconsistencies in the plan were pointed out to you.  If you don't see them you either have Obama's johnson in your mouth or are being willfully ignorant.  GOP just as embarrassing with their attempt and both parties simply worried about optics and not results.  

27 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

8 years and counting....and Donny finally realized-admitted healthcare reform is difficult to do...and it's funny now some Trumpers want to sit back and watch it implode on their watch to just blame the dems?...rather than try to do something about it...

..and the clock ticks towards the 2018 elections...

14 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I have no interest in writing up a health care plan.  Tweaking the existing model would have worked better than doing a half naked plan like Obamacare though. No need to be a jerkoff just because inconsistencies in the plan were pointed out to you.  If you don't see them you either have Obama's johnson in your mouth or are being willfully ignorant.  GOP just as embarrassing with their attempt and both parties simply worried about optics and not results.  

It's easy to shoot holes in someone else's plan and claim to know....I've seen the same things written for years and yet your party can't fix it. Can't even come close to fixing it.

Don't blame me....

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It's easy to shoot holes in someone else's plan and claim to know....I've seen the same things written for years and yet your party can't fix it. Can't even come close to fixing it.

Don't blame me....

My party?  You don't know shit about me. And it's easy to shoot holes in a dysfunctional plan like Obamacare.  Nobody is blaming you for anything - try and keep up with the convo like an adult.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

8 years and counting....and Donny finally realized-admitted healthcare reform is difficult to do...and it's funny now some Trumpers want to sit back and watch it implode on their watch to just blame the dems?...rather than try to do something about it...

..and the clock ticks towards the 2018 elections...

I've been reading what a train wreck Obamacare has been for 8 year nows and I guess I'll be reading about how bad it sucks for another 4 years.

14 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

My party?  You don't know shit about me. And it's easy to shoot holes in a dysfunctional plan like Obamacare.  Nobody is blaming you for anything - try and keep up with the convo like an adult.

Like I said....if you have a better plan submit it to King Orange and quit bitching about Obamacare......be better than, zimbo the clown...whatever you call yourself.

We know Obamacare needs work, but people just want to bitch, bitch and bitch. Pitiful actually.