Paris Accord

aZjimbo

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

lol.. because republican minds want to know...who cares and does it matter??...it's a terrorist act..he's a nut job like the rest of them...no matter what he said or didn't say..his skin color...religion..exc...doesn't matter....

Which is why YOU and Hawg brought it up.

Do you ever apply any thought to what you write here?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Those days are long gone bro. Right down the toilet with the "United" part of the United States. If we had all of the democrats living in particular states and all of the republicans living in others these United States would have already split by now. No one is or has been governing for everyone in quite a while. There was times when most major legislation was usually hammered out in a bipartisan manner, but those times are well behind us now and don't appear to be returning any time soon at all. These days, we get a president chanting "Go for the nuclear option!" on every thing. 

These are times when folks think a guy with a steady under 40% approval will win in a landslide in the next election. These are times when, in the face of mountains of evidence of a warming planet, people prefer saying fuck it and light their hair on fire in public forums rather than even attempt to do something to curb the warming.  They point to the short term results rather than that of the long term predictions that are widely accepted as fact by every government on the planet. These are times when "we" the people elected a known and proven conspiracy theory proliferator to be the leader of the "free world". These are the times when they will swear others need a safe space then look for their own when faced by Kathy Griffin. When they accepted the president mocking and joking on all of his opponents in the election but cry like lil bitches when they don't like a joke against the guy. When they hate on one group for organizing and forcing action against someone and then pile on all together and try to force action themselves and then pretend like they are the righteous ones in it all alone. 

Image result for times like these

Do you have a electric car? Solar panels on the home? Do you recycle? Do you eat beef? 

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Do you have a electric car? Solar panels on the home? Do you recycle? Do you eat beef? 

Hawg in a Prius would be so cute. Lol

Off topic, but my high school physics teacher converted his vehicle to run off of disgarded vegetable oil, and didn't need to us joinging the Paris Accord to do so.

We don't need the freaking government to join these stupid agreements to become more energy efficient. Just look at what the private sector has done without this herald Paris Accord. Obama said our government should pioneer this movement, he could not have been more wrong. All it took was for someone to see the financial benefits (profitability) and the private sector made it happen. The rest of the world will follow suit after they have achieved the economic growth they desire.

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I almost forgot to add... These are times when the current president chastised the previous president for failing to use the words "Islamic Terrorist" but fails to use the words "White Supremecist Terrorism" in the face of the Oregon attack. Will he ever say it or will he always just refer to them as violent attacks?? 

You also forgot to add a president that fails to use words " Black Supremecist Terrorism". 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/28/sheriffs-deputy-among-8-dead-in-mississippi-shootings-police-say/

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hawg in a Prius would be so cute. Lol

Off topic, but my high school physics teacher converted his vehicle to run off of disgarded vegetable oil, and didn't need to us joinging the Paris Accord to do so.

We don't need the freaking government to join these stupid agreements to become more energy efficient. Just look at what the private sector has done without this herald Paris Accord. Obama said our government should pioneer this movement, he could not have been more wrong. All it took was for someone to see the financial benefits (profitability) and the private sector made it happen. The rest of the world will follow suit after they have achieved the economic growth they desire.

I would/will respect his and others STRONG opinion on world climate if they actually had electric cars, solar , recycle, etc. Those that scream the loudest and do nothing personally to help are ridiculous. Do as I say not as I do mentality. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

we brought up the fact that you guys on the right play the name game...no thoughts needed...YOU wanted to attribute it to Bernie and Hillary??.hummm..thoughts??

God you are stupid

The guy expressed his support for Jill Stein and Bernie, yet Hawg thought Trump should speak about him.

Word games? There is a global and savage Islamic terrorist movement, you simpleton.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I almost forgot to add... These are times when the current president chastised the previous president for failing to use the words "Islamic Terrorist" but fails to use the words "White Supremecist Terrorism" in the face of the Oregon attack. Will he ever say it or will he always just refer to them as violent attacks?? 

That gets categorized as mental illness.  

White=mental illness

Brown=terrorist

Or so it seems

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Lol. I do recycle. Just this morning took a good bit of stuff down for recycling. Mostly metals because I use my old newspapers in my charcoal chimney to grill. I grill four or five nights a week which saves kwh from the grid.  Haven't went completely solar yet, although I do have solar lights in my barn and solar motion detection flood lights on my barn and house. I use reusable bags for all of my shopping. I still eat beef, but only a couple or three times per month. 

Haven't quite gotten over the hump for the electric car I want yet though. I'm saving for a Karma Revero though. Maybe by 2020 if I do right. 

Image result for karma electric car

So, yes, yes I am well on the path to practicing what I preach as far as that goes. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That gets categorized as mental illness.  

White=mental illness

Brown=terrorist

Or so it seems

There's always some silly argument from the other side on this topic. People chanted for the last few years wanting President Obama to say the words "Islamic Terrorism", but there is some fucked double standard when it's a white supremacist terrorizing people,Some extra or additional thresh hold that needs to be crossed or something. Like it has to go world wide first or something, but at the same time, those same people are all about America only. America is the damn place with a white supremacist  terrorist problem, so let's call it what it is Mr. President and start on the path to solving it. There is no way you can fix it without calling it what it is. 

Hell folks went so far as to call Obama a Muslim, and then get their panties in a bunch when Trump gets called a supremacist. Shit like that, ya know. 

Why didn't he call that Oregon attack what it was people? 

He's a supremacist evidentally. 

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lol. I do recycle. Just this morning took a good bit of stuff down for recycling. Mostly metals because I use my old newspapers in my charcoal chimney to grill. I grill four or five nights a week which saves kwh from the grid.  Haven't went completely solar yet, although I do have solar lights in my barn and solar motion detection flood lights on my barn and house. I use reusable bags for all of my shopping. I still eat beef, but only a couple or three times per month. 

Haven't quite gotten over the hump for the electric car I want yet though. I'm saving for a Karma Revero though. Maybe by 2020 if I do right. 

Image result for karma electric car

So, yes, yes I am well on the path to practicing what I preach as far as that goes. 

What type of charcoal do you use? Scientist have found certain charcoal is bad for the environment 

Just now, thc6795 said:

What type of charcoal do you use? Scientist have found certain charcoal is bad for the environment 

Ha! It's all bad for the environment bro. Any burning of anything is, but in a lot of cases the carbon footprint overall could be much better. I could probably take that a step further and only use pecan limbs collected from my yard after storms, but hey, baby steps.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Like I said the media had 2 stories ready on Thursday. One if he pulled out and one if he stayed. If he stayed the media and dems would have attacked him on flip flopping and lying to the American people. He will never win with many of you.

I think he would have gotten some accolades and good coverage had he stayed in. I certainly would have been on his side with that as would have about 60% of America. The guy and his staunch supporters have to expect some serious blow back when they're going against 60% of America's wishes.  

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think he would have gotten some accolades and good coverage had he stayed in. I certainly would have been on his side with that as would have about 60% of America. The guy and his staunch supporters have to expect some serious blow back when they're going against 60% of America's wishes.  

Bro the accolades would have been few and far between. We have already seen the dems and the media attacks when they felt he flip flopped on a promise. Bottom line I haven't believed a damn word the media has spouted for yrs. Their coverage today just reaffirms my beliefs

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Here 60% of America... We know you don't like it, but elections have consequences!

Here! Take your " We're pulling out of the Paris Accord Medicine!"

Image result for forcing a kid take medicine gif

xD

it is a shame Hillary rigged the election on because any other DEm in the country would have beat Trump.

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There's always some silly argument from the other side on this topic. People chanted for the last few years wanting President Obama to say the words "Islamic Terrorism", but there is some fucked double standard when it's a white supremacist terrorizing people,Some extra or additional thresh hold that needs to be crossed or something. Like it has to go world wide first or something, but at the same time, those same people are all about America only. America is the damn place with a white supremacist  terrorist problem, so let's call it what it is Mr. President and start on the path to solving it. There is no way you can fix it without calling it what it is. 

Hell folks went so far as to call Obama a Muslim, and then get their panties in a bunch when Trump gets called a supremacist. Shit like that, ya know. 

Why didn't he call that Oregon attack what it was people? 

He's a supremacist evidentally. 

Because one guy committing a rare act is just like a global terror movement murdering thousands every year.

And you guys will probably act surprised - again! - four years from now.

It's dumb shit like you are porting now that will guarantee a second term.

:D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Because one guy committing a rare act is just like a global terror movement murdering thousands every year.

You want the big list, idiot? Here's a couple that come to mind.

Timothy McVeigh believed in a New World Order conspiracy. He was an extremely right-wing and pro-gun white supremacist. McVeigh killed 168 people when he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in 1995. He was convicted of 11 federal offenses and sentenced to death. His execution took place on June 11, 2001 at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Jared Loughner (photo)

Loughner killed six people when he tried to assassinate Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in 2011. He is a conspiracy theorist who believed in a New World Order plot to brainwash people. He is also a fan of conspiracy movies by far right talk show host, Alex Jones.

14601460925999.jpg

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Where do the people who could careless fall? Are the in the 60%?

Obviously you're handpicking from the MSM guess on Trump's disapproval rate of 60%. I would like more specific data please sir.

Like how many disapprove of Trump, yet reject the idea of us joining the Paris Accord. Any data on that, or are we just generalizing here?