Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

Just now, Troll said:

That's called promoting....

giphy.gif

and btw:

attacking other groups of countrymen IS attacking your own country....

...as a country is people, not just land.

I am not promoting a civil war. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

31 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I am not promoting a civil war. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

...as written, you are (with special emphasis if T wins LOL... how scary 🤣)

PS: do  you  know why antifa idiots squeal "stop hitting me" when they attack innocent bystanders?

9 hours ago, ngdawg said:

It's not as perfect as it's gonna get. I'm accustomed to this country, but that doesn't mean I can't express my views as to what should change. @HSFBfan may be able to understand my point.

And understand what some people want will result in blood running down our streets. 

This country is as perfect as its gonna get. And if the nonsense continues there will be more bloodshed 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

And understand what some people want will result in blood running down our streets. 

This country is as perfect as its gonna get. And if the nonsense continues there will be more bloodshed 

It could be better. No person in their right mind wants a civil war. And if you think it's the "maxists" from BLM, think again.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

It could be better. No person in their right mind wants a civil war. And if you think it's the "maxists" from BLM, think again.

Not what I have seen. I've seen videos of people openly advocating for a civil war 

And all the signs are pointing that way

So if it's gonna happen it'll happen in November 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not what I have seen. I've seen videos of people openly advocating for a civil war 

And all the signs are pointing that way

So if it's gonna happen it'll happen in November 

I doubt it would happen if Biden gets elected. But then again, it's Biden. It's going to happen for sure if Trump gets re-elected. 

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I doubt it would happen if Biden gets elected. But then again, it's Biden. It's going to happen for sure if Trump gets re-elected. 

It will happen either way. People are not gonna stand aside and let biden do what he proposes. 

People are itching for a fight. One protestor in Austin was just shot and killed for threatening someone in their car

Cops are being told they can't do shit so lets leave it up to the private citizens and see what happens. I predict blood

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It will happen either way. People are not gonna stand aside and let biden do what he proposes. 

People are itching for a fight. One protestor in Austin was just shot and killed for threatening someone in their car

Cops are being told they can't do shit so lets leave it up to the private citizens and see what happens. I predict blood

Would you mind educating Troll on the fact that predicting a civil war is not endorsing one?

Just now, ngdawg said:

Would you mind educating Troll on the fact that predicting a civil war is not endorsing one?

Hes smart enough. 

This country is found and sustained on blood. The fact that America is a social experiment basically entices bloodshed in order to keep. 

I dont believe with the left positions on this country that it will last 500 years which is extremely sad. A lot of blood was spilt to keep this country the way it is and for anyone to destroy it the way some politicians and people want too disgusts me to my very core. 

So I do believe one is coming. I do believe there are many people who would be willing to die to keep this country. And I believe its starting to show

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes smart enough. 

This country is found and sustained on blood. The fact that America is a social experiment basically entices bloodshed in order to keep. 

I dont believe with the left positions on this country that it will last 500 years which is extremely sad. A lot of blood was spilt to keep this country the way it is and for anyone to destroy it the way some politicians and people want too disgusts me to my very core. 

So I do believe one is coming. I do believe there are many people who would be willing to die to keep this country. And I believe its starting to show

Well, he surely doesn't show it. 

Of course this country is worth saving. However, with civil war seeming more and more likely, what can we do to keep safe? Does this mean I'll have to fight, even though I barely have the strength to carry a laptop? I feel like Trump's election is a more direct path to civil war, while Biden's is a little more gradual.

Well, he surely doesn't show it. 

Of course this country is worth saving. However, with civil war seeming more and more likely, what can we do to keep safe? Does this mean I'll have to fight, even though I barely have the strength to carry a laptop? I feel like Trump's election is a more direct path to civil war, while Biden's is a little more gradual.

So r u saying ur a weakling who doesn't have the guts or physical posture to defend this country?? 

How was that 15 year old once carried muskets and fought 

But today we have adults like yourself who are questioning your ability to fight 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Predicting a big one if the guy YOU DON'T LIKE wins,

and nothing if the guy YOU LIKE wins,

18 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Is promoting it politically.  

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So r u saying ur a weakling who doesn't have the guts or physical posture to defend this country?? 

How was that 15 year old once carried muskets and fought 

But today we have adults like yourself who are questioning your ability to fight 

Not an adult yet, but yes, I'm very weak. And guts, I probably don't have those. But then again, who would I fight for? I don't support southern ideals, but I live in the South.

• Haha 1

Not an adult yet, but yes, I'm very weak. And guts, I probably don't have those. But then again, who would I fight for? I don't support southern ideals, but I live in the South.

Do you support the constitution and the ideals of our founding father and the freedoms and liberties that we have? 

Would you like them to be eroded one by one? 

Would you like to be fired from your job because of your race political views etc?

Would you like to lose your job to illegals or have your wages negatively impacted because they are willing to work for peanuts 

Etc etc 

I'm guessing ur more than 15. If they could fight why cant you 

• Confused 1

Just now, Troll said:

That's perfectly fine....

But a 16 yo promoting civil war for his own  'preferences'...

...is not something to be taken seriously.

My god. I wonder how you graduated high school. I never said I support or promote a civil war except now to prove your point as incorrect.

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Do you support the constitution and the ideals of our founding father and the freedoms and liberties that we have? 

Would you like them to be eroded one by one? 

Would you like to be fired from your job because of your race political views etc?

Would you like to lose your job to illegals or have your wages negatively impacted because they are willing to work for peanuts 

Etc etc 

I'm guessing ur more than 15. If they could fight why cant you 

This sounds like an advertisement for mesothelioma.

And don't worry, I've had my fair share of being discriminated against because of my race. I'm all for giving people jobs, and we should make it easier to get people some citizenship so that they're not classified as illegal. 

• Like 1

This sounds like an advertisement for mesothelioma.

And don't worry, I've had my fair share of being discriminated against because of my race. I'm all for giving people jobs, and we should make it easier to get people some citizenship so that they're not classified as illegal. 

So u answer legit concerns with some rambling BS 

See this is why people like troll who i know personally dont take u seriously

• Like 1

When you say something sensible, I'll stop wondering.

how about this...

we should make it easier to get people some citizenship so that they're not classified as illegal. 

Did you know that the US is STILL the leader in legal immigration, and takes in more legal immigrants than any other country in the world?

So who is it you are knocking again ?   

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So u answer legit concerns with some rambling BS 

See this is why people like troll who i know personally dont take u seriously

Why? Because I make a joke? And you talk about Democrats being sensitive.

But anyways, I support neither because the Dems have some irrational stuff they need to sort out too.

And yes, I know what it's like to be discriminated by race and religion so I guess that one question you asked has been answered.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

how about this...

Did you know that the US is STILL the leader in legal immigration, and takes in more legal immigrants than any other country in the world?

So who is it you are knocking again ?   

Nobody asked us to have borders the size of eight countries. Looks like Trump's border wall didn't work out so well. Also, what's wrong with giving these people asylum status or a citizenship? This country was built on immigrants and unless you're a Native American, you're not originally from this country.

• Like 2