Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

11 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I never said it wasn't a top country. It is. But that doesn't mean it's perfect. Nothing is perfect.

They seem to forget when saying america is a great country look at what you are comparing it to.

Its like comparing a car to bicycle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

They want opportunities.<<<everyone does If America won't listen to their calls for help,<<<it does and ranks first in legal immigration. there's nothing you can do but stand on its doorstep and bang on the door. <<<if that were the case you wouldn't be promoting 'amnesty and citizenship for those who flaunt the immigration process and our laws'.Just because we're scared that people are taking our jobs, we prevent immigrants from entering our country.<<<not true governmentaly, but possibly true in your case.  Earn your position in a workplace<<People do or they don't get paid and don't just blame it on immigrants. <<< so why don't you apply your own standards to those same immigrants...

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You guys fight the battles, I'll do the strategizing.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

do u want the bs of india?? Do u want the poor of India? They can't even help their own people. China has a lot of poor as well esp in the rural areas. You bring up these countries like they are amazing and could handle their people. Do u know about the one child policy. Do you know why that was implemented. Because they have too many people!!!!!

So do you really want to go down that route??

I never said it's perfect. But despite India's lack of economic and social status, it's in a far better place in terms of unity than America is. India only gained it's independence in 1947, so it's got some ways to go before it becomes a first-world country. However, I love that country too because of its culture, history, and tradition. Tough to find any other place in the world with the same mix. And don't say America because it's not even close.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I never said it's perfect. But despite India's lack of economic and social status, it's in a far better place in terms of unity than America is. India only gained it's independence in 1947, so it's got some ways to go before it becomes a first-world country. However, I love that country too because of its culture, history, and tradition. Tough to find any other place in the world with the same mix. And don't say America because it's not even close.

R they more united because they have more Indians than any other people?

Are we not as united because as its being shown diversity on top of different ideals and such is killing this country. When you go to a country your supposed to assimilate into what thay country does in terms of traditions ideals etc. 

14 hours ago, concha said:

You wouldn't have found me on either side of that.

BLM isn't about black lives. We see this confirmed every day. It's a neo-Marxist front.

Even when concha has the inkling of a good idea or rational thought he can never completely get there.

He always manages to mitigate it by making his identity politics as clear as possible.

Don't confuse this man with a person who actually wants to understand or solve any of this.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes, thank you for your in-depth (and inaccurate) analysis of my comment. Just because you don't know what it's like to be an immigrant moving to America doesn't mean you should be disregarding their contributions. And before your robotic head starts sparking, my parents immigrated legally from India for job opportunities.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

R they more united because they have more Indians than any other people?

Are we not as united because as its being shown diversity on top of different ideals and such is killing this country. When you go to a country your supposed to assimilate into what thay country does in terms of traditions ideals etc. 

Uh, America is full of Americans. India is full of Indians. I think that's how countries work. And if you mean Hindus (which is a religion), then no, they have a mix of different religions an cultures. It is said that there are over 200 different languages spoken in India. And no, you are not supposed to assimilate. You must retain some remnants of your culture and tradition.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Even when concha has the inkling of a good idea or rational thought he can never completely get there.

He always manages to mitigate it by making his identity politics as clear as possible.

Don't confuse this man with a person who actually wants to understand or solve any of this.

You can add Troll to that list.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Uh, America is full of Americans. India is full of Indians. I think that's how countries work. And if you mean Hindus (which is a religion), then no, they have a mix of different religions an cultures. It is said that there are over 200 different languages spoken in India. And no, you are not supposed to assimilate. You must retain some remnants of your culture and tradition.

Ok you missed my point 

Is india full of people born and raised in India who has the same ideals culture etc?

In america do we have that? Yes we have people born here. We also have illegals that come here have a kid and are now citizens with no formal training or knowledge of how to help this country prosper. We dont have one included message or sense of culture or anything. We have a mixed bowl of shit with many different ideals and its killing us 

BS your supposed to assimilate to culture language etc. You come here you learn English. You uphold our traditions. You wanna hold ur own traditions in ur house or house of worship fine but in public one allegiance to this country 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Ok you missed my point 

Is india full of people born and raised in India who has the same ideals culture etc?

In america do we have that? Yes we have people born here. We also have illegals that come here have a kid and are now citizens with no formal training or knowledge of how to help this country prosper. We dont have one included message or sense of culture or anything. We have a mixed bowl of shit with many different ideals and its killing us 

BS your supposed to assimilate to culture language etc. You come here you learn English. You uphold our traditions. You wanna hold ur own traditions in ur house or house of worship fine but in public one allegiance to this country 

No, India has a variety of ideals that are displayed in public wherever you go, whether it be in a house or on a street corner. Mixed bowls are not bad as long as you have people that actually accept it and not vehemently oppose it.

Assimilating is not the key. So by your definition, as a Hindu, can I not go to a Hanuman temple to pray? It's outside my house and it represents my beliefs. By the way, despite my Indian heritage, I was born in Kansas. And yes, there's civilization there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We also have illegals that come here have a kid and are now citizens with no formal training or knowledge of how to help this country prosper.

Illegal immigrants who have children here don't just become citizens.

You see this is part of the problem.

The loudest bozos on these topics are generally the least informed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Yes, thank you for your in-depth (and inaccurate) analysis of my comment. Just because you don't know what it's like to be an immigrant moving to America doesn't mean you should be disregarding their contributions. And before your robotic head starts sparking, my parents immigrated legally from India for job opportunities.

Then you should be grateful for our immigration policies...

unless of course your folks overstayed their H visa and disregarded our laws...

Just now, Troll said:

Then you should be grateful for our immigration policies...

unless of course your folks overstayed their H visa and disregarded our laws...

They came here legally and did the oath thing in front of a judge or whatever. I forget. I am grateful for our immigration policies, but I don't see why we can't offer more opportunities for those that want. America isn't a well-kept secret. When you advertise it's greatness, you must be prepared to share that greatness and allow that greatness to blossom into dominance.

Just now, ngdawg said:

They came here legally and did the oath thing in front of a judge or whatever. I forget. I am grateful for our immigration policies, but I don't see why we can't offer more opportunities for those that want. America isn't a well-kept secret. When you advertise it's greatness, you must be prepared to share that greatness and allow that greatness to blossom into dominance.

Still haven't figured out they do more than anyone else, and still have their own to worry about ?

Stay in school...you need it 👍

18 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Andy!

Hey little buddy!

I'll translate your bullshit for the class:

"I, Andy the Great, don't like what concha said because he isn't spouting the exact same leftist pablum and mental diarrhea that I, Andy the Great, approve of".

👍

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I live in a far more diverse place than you and I hardly know a single person who doesn't speak English. In fact, I'd say it's none.

Your concept of this country is silly and colored by your obvious jingoism and aversion to foreign people.

I also love how a person who on one hand screams for freedom, small government and less intrusion in our personal lives also wants to tell people exactly how to live their lives and what they can/cannot do in public.

It's a free country. If someone wants to come here and not learn English then that's their right. They won't have very much success but to each their own.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

But we can't. We do not have the resources to help people. We don't even have the proper opportunities for everyone in this country. 

And you can clearly see it during the pandemic. Without the government protections many people would be evicted this weekend since they haven't been able to pay rent in months. People live paycheck to paycheck while real estate goes higher and taxes go higher.

We lost millions of jobs in this country. And ill be perfectly blunt neither party in a general sense really gives two shits about the.poor and have no idea how to help them other than heres more welfare and section 8 housing 

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

I live in a far more diverse place than you and I hardly know a single person who doesn't speak English. In fact, I'd say it's none.

Your concept of this country is silly and colored by your obvious jingoism and aversion to foreign people.

I also love how a person who on one hand screams for freedom, small government and less intrusion in our personal lives also wants to tell people exactly how to live their lives and what they can/cannot do in public.

It's a free country. If someone wants to come here and not learn English then that's their right. They won't have very much success but to each their own.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Illegal immigrants who have children here don't just become citizens.

You see this is part of the problem.

The loudest bozos on these topics are generally the least informed.

He also just said kids have no formal training or idea how to help this country prosper.

He just spewing out shit without thinking about it.

Meanwhile he is an adult by age and isn't doing anything to make this country better or prosperous.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Republicans are like the guy who uses a ladder to climb out of a pit and then immediately pulls it up so nobody else can use it.

• Haha 1