Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

Just now, ngdawg said:

Why? Because I make a joke? And you talk about Democrats being sensitive.

But anyways, I support neither because the Dems have some irrational stuff they need to sort out too.

And yes, I know what it's like to be discriminated by race and religion so I guess that one question you asked has been answered.

You can make a joke thats fine idc but at least throw in some rationale thoughts with the joke. We are talking about the future of a very fragile country whose ideals are being shredded daily. And you straight up said im so weak I cant hold a laptop. So your basically useless. Now I know why I just read an article that said btw the obese and the unqualified our military us facing a national security threat

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You can make a joke thats fine idc but at least throw in some rationale thoughts with the joke. We are talking about the future of a very fragile country whose ideals are being shredded daily. And you straight up said im so weak I cant hold a laptop. So your basically useless. Now I know why I just read an article that said btw the obese and the unqualified our military us facing a national security threat

I'm not useless. I've got a brain that can help in other ways rather than fighting on the front lines. Also, can you clarify that last sentence?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Why? Because I make a joke?

No.... because you are a joke.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Also, what's wrong with giving these people asylum status or a citizenship?

Well for one, they have ALREADY proven they have no regard for our laws...

See what a joke your query is yet?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm not useless. I've got a brain that can help in other ways rather than fighting on the front lines. Also, can you clarify that last sentence?

Our military can't get the people qualified enough to fully enlist due to the obesity rate and other factors. 

One article called it a national security threat 

Your brain will only do so much. A gun with a brain will do a lot more

Let me ask have you ever shot a gun??

1 minute ago, Troll said:

No.... because you are a joke.

Well for one, they have ALREADY proven they have no regard for our laws...

See what a joke your query is yet?

They want opportunities. If America won't listen to their calls for help, there's nothing you can do but stand on its doorstep and bang on the door. Just because we're scared that people are taking our jobs, we prevent immigrants from entering our country. Earn your position in a workplace and don't just blame it on immigrants.

I'm not useless. I've got a brain

try using it.

can help in other ways rather than fighting on the front lines.

Well if you think promoting that "civil war if you don't get what you like" on some message board is working, you should rethink that one...

You are not doing a very good job...

Our military can't get the people qualified enough to fully enlist due to the obesity rate and other factors. 

One article called it a national security threat 

Your brain will only do so much. A gun with a brain will do a lot more

Let me ask have you ever shot a gun??

No, and I don't plan on it. Like I said, I'm not a true southerner who wishes for brawn over brain. You guys fight the battles, I'll do the strategizing. You wouldn't want someone who's incapable of fighting on the front lines, right?

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Nobody asked us to have borders the size of eight countries. Looks like Trump's border wall didn't work out so well. Also, what's wrong with giving these people asylum status or a citizenship? This country was built on immigrants and unless you're a Native American, you're not originally from this country.

Your joking right? You want people who came into here illegally asylum?? Or full on citizenship??

Yea immigrants who came here legally. Unless you were on the mayflower you came here through legal means mostly through Ellis and angel islands. 

Many people came due to religious persecution in their countries. Many people claim that today. But this country can no longer help everyone. We can't help the people here 

There probably isn't going to be a "civil war" in the classic sense, regardless who wins this fall.

Obviously if Joe wins, the morons currently burning shit down all over the place will stop...and if Drumpf wins they'll certainly continue to a degree. Still, I doubt any of it will rise to "civil war" level. 

1 minute ago, Troll said:

try using it.

Well if you think promoting that "civil war if you don't get what you like" on some message board is working, you should rethink that one...

You are not doing a very good job...

My guy, take a second to understand what you're saying. Just because you and HSFBFan are best friends doesn't mean you have to piggyback on his opinions. You know that you're allowed to have your own, right?

• Haha 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

No, and I don't plan on it. Like I said, I'm not a true southerner who wishes for brawn over brain. You guys fight the battles, I'll do the strategizing. You wouldn't want someone who's incapable of fighting on the front lines, right?

I wouldn't want u to be the brains either since you have no idea what its like on the front line. You gotta know the front in order to stay in the back

Our greatest generals fought in wars. They didn't just stay back

• Like 1

Your joking right? You want people who came into here illegally asylum?? Or full on citizenship??

Yea immigrants who came here legally. Unless you were on the mayflower you came here through legal means mostly through Ellis and angel islands. 

Many people came due to religious persecution in their countries. Many people claim that today. But this country can no longer help everyone. We can't help the people here 

So we aren't going to help people. Then I guess we aren't the "Land of Opportunity" anymore. At the end of the day, you guys are immigrants too. It would be ironic if your ancestors somehow came on the Mayflower (illegally, according to you) and now advocate for the closing of our borders.

I wouldn't want u to be the brains either since you have no idea what its like on the front line. You gotta know the front in order to stay in the back

Our greatest generals fought in wars. They didn't just stay back

Well then I guess I'll leave the fighting to you guys and I'll go about finding cures for diseases. That's what I've wanted to do so I'll do that and help the world instead of help America alone. I'm sure you've stepped outside the American bubble to observe that the world around is isn't the same as what it is in the bubble.

Just now, ngdawg said:

So we aren't going to help people. Then I guess we aren't the "Land of Opportunity" anymore. At the end of the day, you guys are immigrants too. It would be ironic if your ancestors somehow came on the Mayflower (illegally, according to you) and now advocate for the closing of our borders.

No were not. My family did not. My family came through Ellis Island. Matter of fact a ship my family came on was eventually sunk by a German u boat. 

How are we the land of opportunity when we have the big percentage of homeless. We have veterans that are blowing their brains out for the past 50 years if not more. The land of opportunity died many decades ago. And with a country of more than 330 million we cant help the world anymore 

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Well then I guess I'll leave the fighting to you guys and I'll go about finding cures for diseases. That's what I've wanted to do so I'll do that and help the world instead of help America alone. I'm sure you've stepped outside the American bubble to observe that the world around is isn't the same as what it is in the bubble.

not really. I stay inside of america. Been to 2 other countries. Only country id consider going to is Italy since my family is from there. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No were not. My family did not. My family came through Ellis Island. Matter of fact a ship my family came on was eventually sunk by a German u boat. 

How are we the land of opportunity when we have the big percentage of homeless. We have veterans that are blowing their brains out for the past 50 years if not more. The land of opportunity died many decades ago. And with a country of more than 330 million we cant help the world anymore 

You say this as if we have no more space. We are larger than both India and China and yet house a smaller population. If I were you, I'd tread just a little carefully on your next words because my family is Indian and I don't take lightly to bashing my history.

• Like 1

not really. I stay inside of america. Been to 2 other countries. Only country id consider going to is Italy since my family is from there. 

Italy's a cool place to visit. I got run over partially by a car in Florence, so that's fun!

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

You say this as if we have no more space. We are larger than both India and China and yet house a smaller population. If I were you, I'd tread just a little carefully on your next words because my family is Indian and I don't take lightly to bashing my history.

do u want the bs of india?? Do u want the poor of India? They can't even help their own people. China has a lot of poor as well esp in the rural areas. You bring up these countries like they are amazing and could handle their people. Do u know about the one child policy. Do you know why that was implemented. Because they have too many people!!!!!

So do you really want to go down that route??