Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It's all about perspective. A Democrat would say that your side makes no sense, too. It's all about how you look at it and what your priorities are.

My #1 priority is to deport every illegal we have and lock up all business owners that have hired them

#2 priority end all visas. 

#3 bring down taxes and government spending significantly. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So if my dream is to sit on a corner all day collecting welfare checks while you go to work and bust your ass thats socially acceptable to you? 

Its socially acceptable to you that you'll work your ass off for a house paying thousands in taxes and such while people in section 8 housing has beach front property like they do in coney island?

That's cool with you? 

Your dream is whatever you want it to be. Just because I don't want to fight on the front lines or develop a cure for some disease doesn't mean I'm useless. If my American dream is to involve myself in the sports field, then who's right is it to stop me?

Just now, ngdawg said:

Your dream is whatever you want it to be. Just because I don't want to fight on the front lines or develop a cure for some disease doesn't mean I'm useless. If my American dream is to involve myself in the sports field, then who's right is it to stop me?

U didn't answer my question. U completely side stepped it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

My #1 priority is to deport every illegal we have and lock up all business owners that have hired them

#2 priority end all visas. 

So basically you want the country to yourself. You do you. Others have different priorities. Doesn't mean you're right and they're wrong.

Just now, ngdawg said:

So basically you want the country to yourself. You do you. Others have different priorities. Doesn't mean you're right and they're wrong.

No i want the country to american citizens and only American citizens. I want american citizens to attend our schools not people on visas from China and other locations. I want jobs to go to american citizens only

See how that works

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yea guru they do. If your an illegal and have a child on our soil the mother and child are citizens. We have had people locked up for paying to have these people come here to do

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen through parents or by birth in one of three ways:

1. By being born in the United States or one of its territories ("birthright" citizenship);
  2. By being born to parents who are U.S. citizens ("acquisition" of citizenship);
  3. You may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized ("derivation" of citizenship).

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/u-s-citizenship-through-parents-or-by-birth.html#:~:text=Generally speaking%2C a person can,territories ("birthright" citizenship)%3B&text=You may be a citizen,"derivation" of citizenship).

None of the three points that you posted actually say anything about the parents of a citizen.

🤡

You are such a bozo.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No i want the country to american citizens and only American citizens. I want american citizens to attend our schools not people on visas from China and other locations. I want jobs to go to american citizens only

See how that works

I'm all about opportunities. So yeah, I guess our priorities differ greatly.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I'm all about opportunities. So yeah, I guess our priorities differ greatly.

There are no more opportunities. Everybody that comes here is taking an opportunity from an American citizen

What dont u get??? R the schools in this country that full of liberal/democrat BS 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So if my dream is to sit on a corner all day collecting welfare checks while you go to work and bust your ass thats socially acceptable to you? 

Its socially acceptable to you that you'll work your ass off for a house paying thousands in taxes and such while people in section 8 housing has beach front property like they do in coney island?

That's cool with you? 

That's nobody's dream. Not one person has said "my dream is to be poor". Being poor results from failed opportunities and sometimes a lack of willingness to restart themselves. That doesn't mean they dream of being poor. Just because you enjoy living life in the state you are doesn't mean others are. 

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The povery rate in america continues to climb but hey according to you let's bring in more people 

The poverty rate has actually been relatively flat for the last 50 years. It follows a normal pattern of recession/post-recession movement.

You're so ignorant and uninformed that it's breathtaking.

U.S. Poverty Levels Fall To Pre-Recession Low [Infographic]

There are no more opportunities. Everybody that comes here is taking an opportunity from an American citizen

What dont u get??? R the schools in this country that full of liberal/democrat BS 

No, they are earning the opportunity. An incompetent and lazy American citizen deserves to have their job taken by someone who is actually willing to put in work. You don't get to throw a fit if you do none of the work and expect a great job in return.

Just now, ngdawg said:

No, they are earning the opportunity. An incompetent and lazy American citizen deserves to have their job taken by someone who is actually willing to put in work. You don't get to throw a fit if you do none of the work and expect a great job in return.

U wanna fix people work habit get rid of all social nets. Either starve on the street or work 

than find the next American citizen who can do it. 

31 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It makes sense financial and socially when it comes to the responsibility of the citizens of this country which is the only people our government should be fighting for 

We need to lift our people up! We need the government to be fighting for them! We can't sustain foreigners!

25 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Priority #3 is to tax less and spend less on programs that might help lift people up.

Makes perfect sense!

🤡

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

than find the next American citizen who can do it. 

No. Then pick the next qualified person to do it. This isn't an airport where there's priority boarding and TSA Pre-Check. You pick the most qualified person for the job. If that happens to be an immigrant, then so be it! And by the way, most immigrants are American citizens. Even those with Visas for work should be included.

I do have one more big priority bring back the death penalty

Murders rapists violent offenders and drug dealers go right to the front of the line

I have yet to form an opinion on that. Therefore, I won't comment on it. I don't need any persuasion either.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

We need to life our people up! We need the government to be fighting for them! We can't sustain foreigners!

Priority #3 is to tax less and spend less on programs that might help lift people up.

Makes perfect sense!

🤡

People use social programs as a crutch. Doesnt lift them up. I said reduce spending. I didnt say end spending. 

I dont believe we need 700 billion dollars in education to become a smarter country. I believe we can def tweak our education system to bring higher scores in the STEM subjects. 

Instead of spending on social nets such as welfare section 8 we can spend on training for today's jobs 

I am also a huge proponent of bringing back the draft 

No. Then pick the next qualified person to do it. This isn't an airport where there's priority boarding and TSA Pre-Check. You pick the most qualified person for the job. If that happens to be an immigrant, then so be it! And by the way, most immigrants are American citizens. Even those with Visas for work should be included.

I disagree on visas. Should be ended completely 

There is an american citizen qualified to do the job

10 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

That's nobody's dream. Not one person has said "my dream is to be poor". Being poor results from failed opportunities and sometimes a lack of willingness to restart themselves. That doesn't mean they dream of being poor. Just because you enjoy living life in the state you are doesn't mean others are. 

If this was true we wouldn't have generation after generation on welfare. We wouldn't be having people having kids so the government check is higher. Its a crutch and they the people that are on it have absolutely no desire to ever get off of it