Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Actually we are already in it...It will get much worse!

It will get ugly probably pretty bloody if Trump wins the election in parts of the country.  

This is what just happened in my home town.  Trust me the war is coming!

Yep read an article before that said the election will cause the full explosion of a civil war 2.0. People are strapping up now. More background checks than ever being done by the FBI 

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It will get ugly probably pretty bloody if Trump wins the election in parts of the country.  

You wouldn't have found me on either side of that.

BLM isn't about black lives. We see this confirmed every day. It's a neo-Marxist front.

But I'm also not standing with a bunch of asshats waving rebel flags and showing zero sympathy nor empathy for folks who can rightly state that it is an offensive and hurtful symbol to them.  Just because you CAN do something does not mean you SHOULD do something.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

I have to agree about another Civil War. There has been a long history between the South's states' rights and the North's democracy. Both the coronavirus and social issues can cause another Civil War. Just as the election of Lincoln caused a revolution in the South, the re-election of Trump could cause outrage in several parts of the country. In many ways, we haven't changed from the Civil War era, and it really is disappointing. This is not the world I want to grow up in, but it's the reality. Honestly, it's not a great time to be living in America.

• Thanks 1

In reference to my last post, I am not being anti-American or anti-white. I'm just stating what I believe is the truth. I really don't need to hear "if you hate this country, then leave" because I love this country, but I need to point out its flaws. Nothing is perfect.

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

In reference to my last post, I am not being anti-American or anti-white. I'm just stating what I believe is the truth. I really don't need to hear "if you hate this country, then leave" because I love this country, but I need to point out its flaws. Nothing is perfect.

I ain’t trying to hear any of that , America is definitely a top country 

do you wanna see what Tripple A roadside assistance looks in other countries 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I ain’t trying to hear any of that , America is definitely a top country 

do you wanna see what Tripple A roadside assistance looks in other countries 

I never said it wasn't a top country. It is. But that doesn't mean it's perfect. Nothing is perfect.

• Thanks 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Probably as perfect as it’s gonna get, so might as well get accustomed to it rather than trying to resist it

It's not as perfect as it's gonna get. I'm accustomed to this country, but that doesn't mean I can't express my views as to what should change. @HSFBfan may be able to understand my point.

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

Texas fighting with the South again?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Both the coronavirus and social issues can cause another Civil War.

Well here in reality,

both of those are actually currently being used by the government to invoke more power over it's citizens. 

Your calls for civil war

will only enable more of that.

Whether you are right or left, black or white.

PS:  Unless of course you think you are gonna beat the government yourself, or EVERYONE else is going to give up their lively hoods for what you want ......to attack their own country. 

32 minutes ago, Troll said:

Well here in reality,

both of those are actually currently being used by the government to invoke more power over it's citizens. 

Your calls for civil war

will only enable more of that.

Whether you are right or left, black or white.

PS:  Unless of course you think you are gonna beat the government yourself, or EVERYONE else is going to give up their lively hoods for what you want ......to attack their own country. 

Get some sense. I never said attack your own country. And stop responding to me please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

yes you do...

I'm a 16 year old schoolboy and I want civil war ?

giphy.gif

This is why I say you need to go back to school. Your comprehension skills are below subpar. I never said I wanted civil war, I said it could be a possibility. It's posters like you who ruin this site for others.

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

This is why I say you need to go back to school. Your comprehension skills are below subpar. I never said I wanted civil war, I said it could be a possibility. It's posters like you who ruin this site for others.

You are in a thread hyping it...with your very first words...

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I have to agree about another Civil War.

read the rest and you really sound like an idiot.

PS:  civil war but scared of copyright infringement was a nice touch tho...🤣

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You are in a thread hyping it...with your very first words...

read the rest and you really sound like an idiot.

PS:  civil war but scared of copyright infringement was a nice touch tho...🤣

You literally make no sense. Everyone else here is smart enough to get my point, yet you waltz in here and go word by word searching for mistakes. Maybe some introspection will help you.

• Like 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

You literally make no sense. Everyone else here is smart enough to get my point, yet you waltz in here and go word by word searching for mistakes. Maybe some introspection will help you.

So it was a mistake for you to agree with others promoting it?

Just now, ngdawg said:

We are simply raising awareness

That's called promoting....

giphy.gif

and btw:

33 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Get some sense. I never said attack your own country.

attacking other groups of countrymen IS attacking your own country....

...as a country is people, not just land.