Civil War Is Coming

Texasball

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

People use social programs as a crutch. Doesnt lift them up. I said reduce spending. I didnt say end spending. 

I dont believe we need 700 billion dollars in education to become a smarter country. I believe we can def tweak our education system to bring higher scores in the STEM subjects. 

Instead of spending on social nets such as welfare section 8 we can spend on training for today's jobs 

I am also a huge proponent of bringing back the draft 

More opportunities for Americans!

First thing we can do is cut education spending!

🤡

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It's extremely likely that if a person is here illegally they're here to do back-breaking work that losers like @HSFBfan would never consider doing.

I think that being vital to our agriculture industry and food supply chain is a good way to help this country prosper.

Meanwhile those that hsfbnut salivates over like trump use bankruptcy and loopholes that should be illegal to basically steal from the economy and the country. We have billionaires applying for bankruptcy while their companies are still booming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Meanwhile those that hsfbnut salivates over like trump use bankruptcy and loopholes that should be illegal to basically steal from the economy and the country. We have billionaires applying for bankruptcy while their companies are still booming.

Rewrite the tax code. No problem with it

Bur until that happens yep bankruptcy is legal to protect ur assets 

And anyone can claim bankruptcy 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

It's a big issue thousands of people

My bad, thousands of people. In a country of 330 million people. Assuming it's an ASTOUNDING 5,000 people, that accounts for 0.0015% of the population. Meanwhile, we have bigger issues, both socially and politically.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

And Trump's hotel properties employ tons of people using work visas.

But he's trying to fix it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

@ngdawg

Just to show up what I was talking about before on birthright citizenship

Everyone here understands birthright citizenship.

Well, except maybe you since you incorrectly claimed that mothers here illegally got citizenship when their kids were born.

In other words one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

My bad, thousands of people. In a country of 330 million people. Assuming it's an ASTOUNDING 5,000 people, that accounts for 0.0015% of the population. Meanwhile, we have bigger issues, both socially and politically.

That one person having kid after kid. Add it up

20 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You're speaking to this as if it's going to be the downfall of our country. It's not. There are more pressing issues on hand than a few hundred people beating a broken system.

Idiots like @HSFBfan want to get rid of an important and hard fought right (birthright citizenship) because some brown non-citizens sometimes give birth in the United States.

Let's get rid of it all because uneducated white people are made uncomfortable by it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Covid-19 is a hoax because only 150,000 people have died in 4 months but birthright citizenship must be ended because "thousands of people" are born to non-citizens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

They came here legally and did the oath thing in front of a judge or whatever. I forget. I am grateful for our immigration policies, but I don't see why we can't offer more opportunities for those that want. America isn't a well-kept secret. When you advertise it's greatness, you must be prepared to share that greatness and allow that greatness to blossom into dominance.

no, because these dumbass jersey paisans want a cut without doing a lick of work...their grandparents came over on the boat, but now the offspring want to shut the borders and vote far right while waving the confederate flag....

bgw

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

no, because these dumbass jersey paisans want a cut without doing a lick of work...their grandparents came over on the boat, but now the offspring want to shut the borders and vote far right while waving the confederate flag....

bgw

See, all white people are immigrants. Yet they want to close our borders. Sense is not being made.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That one person having kid after kid. Add it up

People from Asia giving birth to babies on American soil is the least of our damn worries... 

We got federal troops out here terrorizing American citizens... 

An incompetent leader and people making excuses... 

Chinese babies aren't destroying this country... 

• Like 2

Just now, ngdawg said:

See, all white people are immigrants. Yet they want to close our borders. Sense is not being made.

Funny thing, Italians were not considered white, the Sicilians definitely not but still above the African Americans in that particular racist caste system, turn of the century U.S. for you. Just hate/fear mongering exacerbated by POTUS politically.

It's what we do, shit on on the newcomers who are different.

Insane stupidity.

bgw

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

People from Asia giving birth to babies on American soil is the least of our damn worries... 

We got federal troops out here terrorizing American citizens... 

An incompetent leader and people making excuses... 

Chinese babies aren't destroying this country... 

No u have American terrorists terrorizing american citizen. We have the government locking up criminals and i applaud them everyday 

Chinese illegals are taking advantage of a broken system putting more people into this country. Something I am against 

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Funny thing, Italians were not considered white, the Sicilians definitely not but still above the African Americans in that particular racist caste system, turn of the century U.S. for you. Just hate/fear mongering exacerbated by POTUS politically.

It's what we do, shit on on the newcomers who are different.

Insane stupidity.

bgw

Anyone heard about the Rosenbergs' execution? Weren't they Italian? How can this be supported if even Italians were falsely executed?

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

No u have American terrorists terrorizing american citizen. We have the government locking up criminals and i applaud them everyday 

Chinese illegals are taking advantage of a broken system putting more people into this country. Something I am against 

Chinese workers were the ones that built the railroad that set the foundation for American transportation. Without them, we'd be nowhere.

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I am against employees spending working hours on a blog posting stupid shit for the entire day and collecting a check while living at home with mommy and daddy.

How bout dem apples WannabeBamaRedneck from Jersey?

bgw

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1