I got a feeling this DBag is related to Ga69

imaGoodBoyNow

Local chapter in Philadelphia not the National chapter. 

The NAACP National chapter President is Derrick Johnson. 

As matter of fact, Mr Johnson and Mitt Romney are having a Roundtable discussion this Thursday at 8 est.... since you’re so concerned you might wanna stream that to your flat screen.

https://naacp.org/call-to-action-program/

bgw

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

As matter of fact, Mr Johnson and Mitt Romney are having a Roundtable discussion this Thursday at 8 est.... since you’re so concerned you might wanna stream that to your flat screen. 

bgw

Na I gotta figure how I’m going to dispose of 200 sheets of drywall, I can care less on what’s going on in the news , I just really don’t like Ga69. He’s the new SN, every thread is republicans this, white people that, KKK blah blah blah , bring something interesting to the plate 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

If there’s a call in number I’d definitely be interested in giving him a piece of my mind

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na I gotta figure how I’m going to dispose of 200 sheets of drywall, I can care less on what’s going on in the news , I just really don’t like Ga69. He’s the new SN, every thread is republicans this, white people that, KKK blah blah blah , bring something interesting to the plate 

Well LDT, how would you feel if you were Jewish and you came on this site seeing Nazi shit everywhere?

You gotta admit there’s a shit ton of racist bullshit over here, and give the dude props for standing up to all of y’all. 

Peace. 

bgw

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Both but I have nothing to say to Romney my question is to Johnson on why he allows a shit show in the Philadelphia chapter and why he condones someone like Romney to be in a leadership role

You hatin on Romney because he voted to impeach Trump on one count? Aside from that, he is a Republican in good standing. So why the hate? I thought you were on the Right hand side.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well LDT, how would you feel if you were Jewish and you came on this site seeing Nazi shit everywhere?

You gotta admit there’s a shit ton of racist bullshit over here, and give the dude props for standing up to all of y’all. 

Peace. 

bgw

Man they can't handle me posting facts 😭 this is hilarious. Anytime I can show how racist are snowflakes its a good day. Funny part im just giving people topics to discuss with facts behind the topics. 

Getting heated on a message board man them seeing their wrongs and racist views those battles in their hearts and minds must be hell to deal with 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

You hatin on Romney because he voted to impeach Trump on one count? Aside from that, he is a Republican in good standing. So why the hate? I thought you were on the Right hand side.

I hate Republicans and Democrats, this year I’m hating dems a little bit more then republicans, careless about who impeached trump, my pet pev is your main goal is to get African Americans to be treated equal and crying racism but the President of NAACP is out here on Twitter attacking the Jewish Community 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I hate Republicans and Democrats, this year I’m hating dems a little bit more then republicans, careless about who impeached trump, my pet pev is your main goal is to get African Americans to be treated equal and crying racism but the President of NAACP is out here on Twitter attacking the Jewish Community 

Seems to me we live in a country full of f*&ked up people. Me, I just try and live my life as best as I can minding, mostly, my own business. But that's getting very difficult to do nowadays. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Man they can't handle me posting facts 😭 this is hilarious. Anytime I can show how racist are snowflakes its a good day. Funny part im just giving people topics to discuss with facts behind the topics. 

Getting heated on a message board man them seeing their wrongs and racist views those battles in their hearts and minds must be hell to deal with 😂

There’s some other brothers that are good posters, hopefully they will come back. 

We may have lost a real classy and good guy in @Horsefly. he may be gone from this side for good. 

Keep banging the drum....

bgw

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

The Philly chapter president. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

Education and having an open mind ready to learn can do wonders. I guess some on this board never got to that point.

No, some are playing defense and dug in deep, don’t wanna get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Hahahaha 

Pulling out crime stats on Chicago and shit, let’s not forget even if you clean that up another entity is going to fill the void, right now it’s the Blacks turn as it was the Italians, the Irish, etc.,. But these clowns want to point to partisan politics and shallow fucking Twitter bullshit  

bgw

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Quickly looking into the situation he posted a quote that he thought was by someone else but was actually a nazi post which he clearly didn't know. 

The message behind it is true in all walks of life you will find out who you aren't allowed to criticize. Like I said on another post the current jews have world wealth and are the only religion that can boast that. If you are rich and can basically control whatever you want then people are not gonna like it. Its more of a rich jews situation. With a lot of wealthy black people everywhere they turn financially they run into a jewish person and typically they get screwed monetarily. That's why ice cube is so vocal about it. 

People are gonna do backflips when a black Jew says something. The only jewish people ive been around were great but I can't project my experience on someone else or on my whole race.

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, some are playing defense and dug in deep, don’t wanna get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Hahahaha 

Pulling out crime stats on Chicago and shit, let’s not forget even if you clean that up another entity is going to fill the void, right now it’s the Blacks turn as it was the Italians, the Irish, etc.,. But these clowns want to point to partisan politics and shallow fucking Twitter bullshit  

bgw

The thing is with Chicago and places in the same boat. They were all flourishing black communities that had to deal with the consequences of living in a racist country that destroyed them. Guess they never heard of black wall street or Tuskegee experiments. They want to bring up the present and ignore what led to the problems now. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The thing is with Chicago and places in the same boat. They were all flourishing black communities that had to deal with the consequences of living in a racist country that destroyed them. Guess they never heard of black wall street or Tuskegee experiments. They want to bring up the present and ignore what led to the problems now. 

@Sammyswordsman excuse thread my dude

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

There’s 2 types of people in this world , people who live in the Present and People who Dwell on the Past, we all know who u r

43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wow. You literally don't want African-Americans to fight for their rights. You're accepting that whites are superior to blacks? Shameful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Peace. 

bgw

Naacp has gone full troll ....🙄

PS: That pepe looking meme face has been the censor bait on any 'free channel' for a while now....

go figure...