Horsefly and Devil Dog

DarterBlue

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I have not seen either post in at least a couple weeks. I believe they are both from the Houston area which is a current Covid-19 hot spot. Are they on time out or anything? They are long time posters and I hope all is well with both.  

I know Texas got hit with a terrible flood , massive flooding everywhere 

15 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I have not seen either post in at least a couple weeks. I believe they are both from the Houston area which is a current Covid-19 hot spot. Are they on time out or anything? They are long time posters and I hope all is well with both.  

"hot spot"??...LOL..no such thing!....that's just B.S. Fauci wants you to believe...LOL...;)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Where's @ECHS05 too? Before I joined this forum, he seemed to be all over the place and now he's gone. 

59 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Neither seemed the type to me. Both struck me as too reserved for that kind of action. I would probably be a better candidate and I am not out rioting. 

Relax it was a joke....(probably should have marked as such)

I don't think so either...

But the part that is supposed to make it funny...

is that you never know...

🤔

PS: at least if you don't actually know the person on the other side of the internet here...most people don't.

BTW: Hope all is well with them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Relax it was a joke....(probably should have marked as such)

I don't think so either...

But the part that is supposed to make it funny...

is that you never know...

🤔

PS: at least if you don't actually know the person on the other side of the internet here...most people don't.

BTW: Hope all is well with them.

@DarterBlue some times you gotta throw jokes in to lighten the mood, the world is a fucked up place even before covid and trump, just people in your family who get ill. It’s totally draining, so some times we gotta say stupid shit to lighten up the mood cause like I said the worlds a scary place

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@DarterBlue some times you gotta throw jokes in to lighten the mood, the world is a fucked up place even before covid and trump, just people in your family who get ill. It’s totally draining, so some times we gotta say stupid shit to lighten up the mood cause like I said the worlds a scary place

I guess I'm just a grumpy old man!😁

• Haha 3