trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

The woman is either nuts or a fraudster of the highest order or both. I don't know her well enough to conclude. 

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

crazy ain't the word...how f*in nuts is Trump??...and he bullshitted about throwing out the first pitch at Yankee stadium??…O.o..because he's is jealous Fauci threw out the first pitch for the Nationals??….wft is wrong him??

Trump is clearly both nuts and a fraudster of the highest order. He has been that way since I lived in NYC back in the 1980s. He has gotten worse on both counts in his old age!

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The woman is either nuts or a fraudster of the highest order or both. I don't know her well enough to conclude. 

Trump is clearly both nuts and a fraudster of the highest order. He has been that way since I lived in NYC back in the 1980s. He has gotten worse on both counts in his old age!

Hes using the daily beast as a source 

Let's slow down

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I have seen enough on a variety of news sources. The female doctor is either nuts or a fraudster. 

She's nuts. She got her doctor degree in Nigeria. And apparently is a religious nut according to the article which I will take with a grain of salt 

But what did the other doctors say who were there i didn't see one quote from them 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I hear you...being a New Yorker I know all about him too...calling the Daily News under a fake name talking/bragging about himself?!..he's a B.S. artist and N.Yers can smell a B.S. artist from a mile away...too bad the rest of the country can't...;)

• Thanks 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

What's funny is that I found a Fox article about this, and it spent half the time bashing CNN instead of actually addressing the issue. Not saying CNN is perfect either, but come on Fox.

Fox was bought by Disney last year. Since then some of the reporting and the opinions of some of their writers are not exactly what they used to be. 

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways.....this is 100% accurate.

We are no longer in real life.

Uhmmm....

well just because you are lost somewhere in an hourly thread starting spamstorm fit of lyrical and musical dementia ...

doesn't mean everyone else is....😝

• Confused 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why? You don't like anyone or anything...my angry dude!

I just dont like listening to him. Hes got very leftist views and he's a front runner. Gets on whatever band wagon whose in style today. He's almost as bad as Stephen A Smith who I couldn't stand to listen too 

My fav on the radio was Big Mike on WFAN