Hoover vs. Central and other games today

ngdawg

7 hours ago, ngdawg said:

We're all rooting for Central, right? Except @HooverOutlaw.

I can handle it winners are always hated.

Back in the late 90's when Hoover was 3-7 everybody loved playing us. 11 state titles in football later everyone hates us. Winning comes with the territory. Let North Gwinnett win a couple you will be hated.  Good luck this season especially vs parkview. 

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

I can handle it winners are always hated.

Back in the late 90's when Hoover 3-7 everybody loved playing us. 11 state titles in football later everyone hates us. Winning comes with the territory. Let North Gwinnett win a couple you will be hated.  Good luck this season especially vs parkview. 

Don't worry, we've got Colquitt on the list already. We're gonna lose 2 games or 3 this year.

By the way, I was also thinking about making highlights from tonight's game by tomorrow. I don't know if that's worth it though.

This article has stream links for some Indianapolis-area games, some require payment:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/08/21/indystar-friday-night-live-best-way-watch-indiana-high-school-football-online-highlights-ihsaa/3403978001/

Center Grove-Decatur Central (hastily arranged when both teams opponents cancelled due to COVID) and Chatard-Brebeuf probably the best of the bunch.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

This article has stream links for some Indianapolis-area games, some require payment:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/08/21/indystar-friday-night-live-best-way-watch-indiana-high-school-football-online-highlights-ihsaa/3403978001/

Center Grove-Decatur Central (hastily arranged when both teams opponents cancelled due to COVID) and Chatard-Brebeuf probably the best of the bunch.

Any other states with half-decent games other than Utah, Alabama, and Indiana?

4 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

What about Avon and Lawrence North? I would think that's a good one.

Just now, MA Fan said:

I don't think Lawrence North is very good, though I don't actually know anything about Indiana football besides the few traditional powers.

@whiteshoes any other good Indiana games tonight?

Lawrence North was ranked in the top 15 in the state based on MaxPreps preseason rankings. But the same goes with me: I don't much about Indiana football.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

What? They're playing right now.

LOl.  JK.  But when I first logged on at the 430 my time it said in a delay and I in my mind thought cancelled.  Shit since everything gets cancelled nowadays I was just use to see it.  Good game though.  Central is looks like the much better team.  Hoover looks slow and small.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Lawrence North was ranked in the top 15 in the state based on MaxPreps preseason rankings. But the same goes with me: I don't much about Indiana football.

The best game in the state, Warren Central vs. Center Grove, was cancelled due to Covid.    Lawrence North's margin of win over Avon was pretty impressive.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1