Europe is having a surge of Covid again (of course) ....

Bormio

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You just are blind.  A brief lockdown to allow the country to up its infrastructure, then muddle through without lockdowns.  He has been consistent.  You don’t like it, but so what?  It is an approach, and not significantly worse, and likely better in the long run, than Europe.  And Obama, Bush, Clinton would not have done better.

I actually listen to what Trump says but I'm the blind one?  Yeah, ok quack.  Any previous President would have done better for the simple reason that they would have admitted and stated that there is a problem.  Can't solve any problem without first acknowledging there is one.  Once that is done they would have learned as much as they could and listen to experts and you go on to deal with it as best you can.  Trump has done nothing like that.  

Maybe you should stop practicing medicine and take up knitting or something.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

You just are blind.  A brief lockdown to allow the country to up its infrastructure, then muddle through without lockdowns.  He has been consistent.  You don’t like it, but so what?  It is an approach, and not significantly worse, and likely better in the long run, than Europe.  And Obama, Bush, Clinton would not have done better.

Btw, I never even brought up lockdowns.  It seems like you read as well as you listen to what Trump says, which is not very well.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

I actually listen to what Trump says but I'm the blind one?  Yeah, ok quack.  Any previous President would have done better for the simple reason that they would have admitted and stated that there is a problem.  Can't solve any problem without first acknowledging there is one.  Once that is done they would have learned as much as they could and listen to experts and you go on to deal with it as best you can.  Trump has done nothing like that.  

Maybe you should stop practicing medicine and take up knitting or something.  

Listen to Osterholm, now Fauci.  The crew in the U.K.  They believe lockdowns are the only way.  They would lock us down either consistently or on and off until a vaccine shows up (a real one).  They don’t believe in masks - they see that as an approach when lockdowns are not adopted.  The problem is civil society refuses to adopt lockdowns-they destroy too much, the price is too high.  Brits and Italians are starting to riot - and not about George Floyd.