#7 Grayson @ #66 Colquitt County

HawgGoneIt

5 minutes ago, RedTaters said:

Mill Creek is playing really well right now. I don't see that happening

Dude you're our first ever Mill Creek fan, even dating back to DJ's board lol. Sweet. That program has been ran correctly and success has come in a major way these last two years. 

hope y'all beat whiny Hockman (ew) and end his career (FOR HS, not ever. Jesus. I'm not that mean)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I just realized that the avatar for Red Taters is Mill Creek's stadium entrance. 

Welcome aboard. I've been on the Mill Creek train all season.

Lol thanks for the welcome fellas. I've been a NHSFB lurker for a while, I finally made an account. I just don't see McEachern over MC. The hawks look like a complete team right now. I played for MC back in their first quarterfinals trip so it's exciting to see their success now.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Dude you're our first ever Mill Creek fan, even dating back to DJ's board lol. Sweet. That program has been ran correctly and success has come in a major way these last two years. 

hope y'all beat whiny Hockman (ew) and end his career (FOR HS, not ever. Jesus. I'm not that mean)

Yeah Coach Jarvis and his staff really have Mill Creek going in the right direction. Their D Coordinator and strength coach Bill Stewart has really made a difference.

On 11/22/2016 at 1:22 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think Colquitt beats Grayson.

You're sweet BUT! We're pretty dang good but, the Grayson team that steamrolled us last night, can beat ANYBODY in high school, and most in small college!!! FIFTEEN major DI verbals. And three go both ways in spot duty, and that boys, is eighteen outta twenty four starters! Now that they've started to jell as a TEAM. They make American Heritage seem like a regular high school team. I don't even think that IMG beats um NOW!