#7 Grayson @ #66 Colquitt County

HawgGoneIt

On 11/20/2016 at 7:50 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Interestingly enough, and as I mentioned in the OP, the CP ratings are adjusting in real time and Colquitt is now 68 and Roswell 66. Kind of fits what I just mentioned about Roswell planing out as Colquitt has been on the rise as well. 

Peaking coming into the playoffs is exactly what a team needs to do in Georgia. Especially a young team like Colquitt.

Roswell played from the number 1 position in state, and it's a difficult thing to find that extra something you need as a player first, if you are already "king of the mountain." 

Roswell had some tight games at the end that they probably should have done better in.  It is tough to maintain the #1 focus all year.  They kind of popped by up the last week of two but then their opposition wasn't what it will be from here out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Roswell had some tight games at the end that they probably should have done better in.  It is tough to maintain the #1 focus all year.  They kind of popped by up the last week of two but then their opposition wasn't what it will be from here out.

Exactly how I feel about them also.

I think back on the whipping that they put on Colquitt and realize that is exactly what Colquitt needed. They needed to remember what an ass whipping felt like so that they could again know what hunger was.

The Grayson/Colquitt game is for all the marbles imo. The winner of that one will be the eventual champion I think.

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

But who have they played? see how that works? 

They played 2 100ish teamsand have two losses. 

What happens when they play a team like Grayson? 

We see this every year in NJ and so pay no attention to teams like this. Why you guys do is beyond me. 

Because Lowndes isnt Middleoftown Southend, NJ or Piss-squat Valley NJ... its South GA

You need to understand Georgia isnt New Jersey. Not everywhere is like NJ. You guys dont pay attention to them in NJ because you know they arent good. Its much harder to be 10-0 in GAs highest class heading into the playoffs than it is anywhere in NJ and most anywhere else period. So its easier to take them serious. 

Edited by ECHS05

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly how I feel about them also.

I think back on the whipping that they put on Colquitt and realize that is exactly what Colquitt needed. They needed to remember what an ass whipping felt like so that they could again know what hunger was.

The Grayson/Colquitt game is for all the marbles imo. The winner of that one will be the eventual champion I think.

If Colquitt beats Grayson, Mill Creek, and Roswell... I will pay each and every Colquitt fan on herrr.... nevermind

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

I personally invited him :) (true story, you can ask him) 

hell, we need fans. And hate him or love him, he's good for viewership. He's a fan. It's what we need

Someone needs to be put in a timeout.  Sellout!!  why not tell him to go to the texas site and not here?  Let him bring that site down with his racist gibberish. lol.  Your killing me smalls. 

2 hours ago, ron169 said:

Why the packers fans got to change their screen names? 

A couple of reasons for me... I hardly carry the same screen name from site to site for various reasons but mainly: 

I changed mine because I really never liked sogahawg as a screen name. I followed a poll to DJ's board and saw a join the convo link, which promptly led me to a thread where folks were discussing the biggest long shot for the MNC and I just had to get my two cents in. I quickly came up with a name and only intended to post a few times then fade into anonymity. 

Anyway... That plan failed. I got hooked and then didn't want to change my screen name like some others did sometimes. So for the migration and in honor of losing the old board... HawgGoneIt was born. B|

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Because Lowndes isnt Middleoftown Southend, NJ or Piss-squat Valley NJ... its South GA

You need to understand Georgia isnt New Jersey. Not everywhere is like NJ. You guys dont pay attention to them in NJ because you know they arent good. Its much harder to be 10-0 in GAs highest class heading into the playoffs than it is anywhere in NJ and most anywhere else period. So its easier to take them serious.